[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - HYDROGEN DVD: ALASKASTAR

HYDROGEN DVD: ALASKASTAR

This forum is for discussions regarding Hydrogen Production by all means OTHER than Electrolysis. It is also for discussing the end results of Hydrogen Applications such as Water Engines & Water Cars.

HYDROGEN DVD: ALASKASTAR

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:10 am

I started this thread to prevent unnecessary clogging (wife says 'cloggage') of the other forums and threads.

Today's batch of DVD's headed out are to the following people:

Patrik Lovstrom
Orrist Michalenka
Steve McKerroll
George Simon
Geordie Smith
Matt Harris
Peter Muscat

(I have purposely omitted all other information to prevent problems, spamming and other privacy issues. You know who you are.)

They will be sent via USPS tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM when the post office opens.

Others whom have NOT RECEIVED their requested DVD, or have NOT REQUESTED FOR ONE, but would like one, please e-mail me your physical mailing address to me at:

AlaskaStar2000 [AT] hotmail {dOt} COM

You will have to fix the address to make it work. I do this to cut down on spam.

I am sending these DVD's out free, and donations gladly accepted to cover the costs. I will do this for a while longer as I have only 250 DVD discs left, and I need more sleeves and mailers. Mailers are $1.99 at the store, Sleeves are 50 pack for $9.00, Postage is by weight, and the DVD itself is a 50 pack for $45.00 at the local store. Do the math, and you will find that a DVD (minus postage) is a total cost of $3.16 USD, I am donating my time, electricity, computer, fuel, and such to get these out to you for your benefit.

(6 cents per sleeve + $1.11 per DVD blank + $1.99 Mailing envelope)

I know that 'unauthorized advertising' may get my ass the boot from this site, but before anyone starts stinking...THERE IS NO PROFIT. It's for your benefit.

You are the one whom ultimately profits.

Let me know if the DVD arrives, comments, thoughts, suggestions (please...I know the bald guy is irritating, and we all know what to do with him...) and other stuff is appreciated. Questions on the process can be answered in the CHEMICAL REDUCTION HYDROGEN PRODUCTION thread, to keep it organized.

Thanks.

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:28 am

Don't worry AS. I doubt Chris will get annoyed with you about this. Besides, I haven't seen him around here for a while.
Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:34 am

schweet.... yeah theres no qualms about asking for the funds to cover what you've been spending for other's benefit. besides, you just put it out on the street how much money your forking over so us hydrogen dorks get a video thats going to help us. and listing your email address so its easier.

i've gotta set up a paypal acct before i can send any funds... been meaning to....
where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:44 pm

Thank´s.
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

DVDs sent November 7th 2008

Postby AlaskaStar » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:58 am

I just sent the DVDs out today from the Wasilla Post Office.

The Postal Rate on each was between $1.20 and $2.40 per envelope, First Class.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby biggeorge » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:54 pm

biggeorge
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:23 pm

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby biggeorge » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:48 pm

biggeorge
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:19 pm

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:12 pm

- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:19 am

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:36 am

Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:44 am

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:54 am

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:00 pm

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Hydrogen Production non Electrolytic