[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby stevie1001 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:42 am

Thank you all for your input. Its still a mystery.

Here is some comments from Herman who explains very good why he thinks that serie is better then parallel.

Herman:
Until now I have just tested Series LC since it makes much more sense to me. When using Series LC, the current through the coils when the Fet is on builds up an magnetic field which collapses when the mosfet turns off. this collapsing field induces a current into the coil which has the same direction as the field-producing current. Therefore the polarity at the cell is the same as when the fet is on (without the diode, this current would not find a path to flow and would therefore build up a rather high voltage at the fets drain terminal and would possibly destroy it).
On the other hand when using parallel LC, the same rules here, the magnetic field when collapsing induces a current of same direction into the coil, but this time, the current would (if it could) produce a voltage of opposite direction across the cell. But when using this diode parallel, this current would be clamped completely and the parallel coil would not have any affect at all (besides wasting energy). my experience shows me that applying an AC voltage across the cell doesn't produce any amount of gas when using frequencies higher then a few Herz. Even when putting around 60 Amps at 50 Hz and 70Volts into my cell, it doesn't do anything than producing lots amounts of heat.

Stevie1001:
Thats why Stanley puts a rectifier in the + before the coil. It prevents the voltage going backup and to keep the voltage unidirectional. It actualy cuts the resonance cycle in half!

Runningbare - Its a possiblility that the Bifilair coil is working different.
Do you measure an amp drop when you have a resanance situation?

Br
Steve
stevie1001
Regular Poster

Passed on from overunity.com relayed by Gheller J from Ravi.

Postby RunningBare » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:09 am

Also copied from there a post made by me...

!! I already did this configuration of my bifilar a few hours ago, it suddenly occured to me that if wired the normal way the the magnetic field would be cancelled because of the opposing polarity, but we need that field to build as much as possible to take advantage of the collapse, so I swapped one of the coil connections around and deffinitely got a difference, better output from the pulser, sorry I had not passed on the info, I was still testing.

@stevie

As I approach resonance I can hear the bifilar transformer begin to whine, and the current drops but so does gas production.

When we give up, we give in, don't do it!
RunningBare
Regular Poster

Postby RunningBare » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:12 am

The above picture was relayed from Ravi by Gheller J.

RunningBare
Regular Poster

video

Postby RunningBare » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:53 am

Well, he did not like Aerosmith, perhaps he will like

RunningBare
Regular Poster

Postby stevie1001 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:19 am

RunningBare,

You are very good! This wire-change is something!
I go try it this evening.
I just finished making the 100 windings bifilair coil.
Again I blew a Mosfet to mosfet heaven....last night.

I let you know the results of the wirechange.

br
Steve
stevie1001
Regular Poster

nice

Postby Inkpen » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:47 am

I saw the lab, NICE
Inkpen
Regular Poster

Postby Francois » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:59 am

Hello ,

If you paint with colorness varnish the bigger pipes on the external surface ONLY (and bigger pipes ONLY) you reduce the electric surface of the external pipes and concentrate the reaction with the smaller pipe.

This information is given in the Stanley Meyer's patent.

Have you tried this :?:

François.
Francois
Regular Poster

circuit revision!

Postby RunningBare » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:29 pm

RunningBare
Regular Poster

Postby stevie1001 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:21 pm

stevie1001
Regular Poster

Postby RunningBare » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:37 pm

RunningBare
Regular Poster

frequency counter and spectrum analyzer software free to...

Postby RunningBare » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:15 pm

download, free to use!, no ads, no nags, no spyware!

Just found this site for simple tools to analyze spectrum and frequency and all free!

RunningBare
Regular Poster

Ok guys, I finally got some numbers you can run with...

Postby RunningBare » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:43 pm

I fed the tubes with a DC pulse at 6080hz approx.
Total current drawn by circuit and tubes 0.5amps, voltage 12.5
Then the 6080hz was gated, 90ms ON, 60ms OFF.
It took 1 hour 20 minutes to collect approx 600ml of gas.

If anyone would like to run those numbers I will be back with a second lot after another test run.

RunningBare
Regular Poster

Postby glenn_aircooled » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:28 pm

glenn_aircooled
Regular Poster

Re: Ok guys, I finally got some numbers you can run with...

Postby kumaran » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:55 pm

Regards,
Kumaran
(Knowledge without action is useless, action without knowledge is foolish)
kumaran
Regular Poster

Re: Ok guys, I finally got some numbers you can run with...

Postby RunningBare » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:01 am

RunningBare
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis