[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby dutchy1966 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:22 am

dutchy1966

My own attempts at gas production

Postby RunningBare » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:25 am

A quick dirty video of my chamber.

When we give up, we give in, don't do it!
RunningBare
Regular Poster

Re: My own attempts at gas production

Postby salu5 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:06 pm

RunningBare,
Good job !
One more replication of Stan´s system.
It seems easy to get there (congratulations of the great work of all those who helped to get to this point..), so I will try to restart my experiments to also hep to first replicate, and second to help find other important parameters to increase the system efficiency.

However, it is very important to measure the gas production so that we can evaluate its efficiency and any progress that is eventually made.

Do you have any measurements to share with us RunningBare ?

Thanks a lot and again, great job !

Salu5
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
salu5

Re: My own attempts at gas production

Postby RunningBare » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:29 pm

RunningBare
Regular Poster

Web page refresh...

Postby RunningBare » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:55 pm

RunningBare
Regular Poster

Postby Simon » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:29 pm

Simon
Regular Poster

Postby RunningBare » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:38 pm

RunningBare
Regular Poster

Postby RunningBare » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:02 pm

RunningBare
Regular Poster

Postby hydrocars » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:29 pm

hydrocars
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:24 am

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby gilles » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:58 am

gilles

Postby RunningBare » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:55 pm

Well more like gun shots!, unfortunatly the automatic mic gain on my camera won't let you experience the same bangs that made me nearly jump out of my skin! :shocked:

Btw, I cannot access overunity.com, anyone else with the same problem?

RunningBare
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:15 pm

hey Ravi, got those sonic plugs ..kindaq neat ..they have a copper electrode and have given 50 xtra miles so far each time on 2 tanks of fuel...gonna work up a toy to play with soon....connection has been down all week and barely work'n now....later 8)
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby hydrocars » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:37 am

ahh, kevinsatterfield is my neighbor!
hydrocars
Regular Poster

Postby RadiantEnrG » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:05 am

I have some success with radiant energy.....I have gotten a DC motor to resonate at high speed....It has an auto tune characteristic due to it's geometry/commutator "all motors are not created equal".....and have used resonance to tap Radiant energy using negative resistor technology reminiscent of Tesla I have found in a printer power supply of all places!!...Once I have hit resonance of item being powered compared to circuit "they must match" then the open insulated Negative plate of a 200v capacitor in this power supply acts as an energy antenna and collects energy from the "aether".... If you would like to see some early experiments..come check em out at http://youtube.com/profile?user=Jdub6d9
Anyway what I was going to say was that I hit resonance with my WFC and am now trying to condition it...as I have heard that the oxide concentrations act as a diode...With FeO2 on the outer skin...and CrO2 on the inner skin. I am also getting some insulating material "Delrin is what Meyer's used" but it is hard to work with...as it needs injection molding. But..I added silicate powder to my water and noticed a definate oxide formation..So good luck guys and get that circuit resonating ohh and those cathodes insulated :) ...and by the way the power supply is ADP-25HP...all I can find anymore are are ADP-25HB...so ordered one and crossing my fingers it is the same.
RadiantEnrG

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis