[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby gilles » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:18 am

gilles

Postby hydrocars » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:15 am

hydrocars
Regular Poster

Hello folks

Postby RunningBare » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:21 am

I've just got my log in details, thanks Chris(admin).
A quick hello to you all!

I've been following Ravi's replication for a couple of weeks now and it certainly looks promising! I'm in the process of replicating a much smaller version to run tests, it's not the perfect setup by any means but I'm limited on resources.

I've copied details of Ravi's replication to my website along with some useful links.

RunningBare
Regular Poster

Postby dutchy1966 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:22 am

Hi Everyone,

So, if I understand this right it is best to condition the cell with very clean water. I have got an osmoses filter I normally use for making aquarium water. Will that be any good to condition the cell?

regards,

Dutchy
dutchy1966

Postby RunningBare » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:13 pm

RunningBare
Regular Poster

Postby medwards06 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:38 am

medwards06
Regular Poster

Postby herby53 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:22 am

herby53
Regular Poster

Postby RunningBare » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:08 pm

Construction of hydroxy gas generator chamber almost complete...

Will be completing the pulse circuit some time tonight, more to come!
RunningBare
Regular Poster

RAVI'S Water Fuel Cell

Postby srawofni » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:04 pm

Hello Everyone,

Just got a login,
(Thank you Chris)

I am a keen water fuel cell enthusiast and have been following the development of the Dave and RAVI cells (+many more).

I've put together a collection of information here:
http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/browse/srawofni/33693
Easy 1 click download.

The latest RAVI zip file has had a major update so even if you have an earlier version I'd recommend you download the latest.
It now contains a full collection of forum posts, pictures, Links and more.

Please copy and share!!

Hope this helps,

Cheers

srawofni
srawofni

pulse voltage and pulse frequency?

Postby H2Oisthewaytogo » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:16 am

Hello. I know that Ravi and others have said that the voltage and frequency varies per WFC and the type of water, but I would still like to know what Ravi's and Lawton's values are for the pulse voltage and the pulse frequency going to the WFC? Can anyone please provide me with those numbers?

Thanks for the help.
H2Oisthewaytogo

Postby hydrocars » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:41 am

To replicate what you seen in Ravis Videos, I'm not %100 Sure But i'm gonna say you wont be able to replicate this unless you have the same gap he had, i was looking at his tube sizes on page 3 and i am pretty sure you will have to have that gap, i think ravi showed us a new way. I wish i have knew this before i bought my pipes, but that was before i found this site.

Thanks ravi, it will be a while before i am able to afford to replace my outer tube with a thicker wall. It is very complicating when ording this type of tube because the size is so close to the one i have, now i will have to learn my tube sizes so i can clearly tell the seller what it is i want or he will probably give me what i already have. and that wouldn't be good.
hydrocars
Regular Poster

Postby H2Oisthewaytogo » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:48 pm

H2Oisthewaytogo

Pulses

Postby Big-bubbles » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:11 pm

If I could think I wouldn't need help.
Big-bubbles
Regular Poster

Postby hydrocars » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:58 pm

hydrocars
Regular Poster