[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby chemelec » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:40 pm

If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:09 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby ravzz » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:07 am

ravzz
Regular Poster

Postby ravzz » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:03 am

ravzz
Regular Poster

Postby ravzz » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:12 am

ravzz
Regular Poster

Postby hydrocars » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:34 am

hydrocars
Regular Poster

Postby ravzz » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:45 am

ravzz
Regular Poster

Postby ravzz » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:20 am

ravzz
Regular Poster

Postby ravzz » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:42 am

ravzz
Regular Poster

Postby ravzz » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:38 am

ravzz
Regular Poster

Postby ravzz » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:08 pm

ravzz
Regular Poster

Postby hydrocars » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:51 am

theres not really nothing to do now that i don't have my pipes, i'm bored and going nuts without them, i guess since i cant find anything else to do i will post my mosfet and get some of you guys thoughts on it.

i'm using a 400v 30amp mosfet, the part number is FQA30N40 i'm not really the electonic nerd type of guy so i don't know if its good or not, but however i like to build unbelievably hard circuits and pretend i know what i'm doing,.

maybe someone with experience can let me know if its an ideal mosfet while i have nothing else to do right now:(
hydrocars
Regular Poster

Postby ravzz » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:21 am

I havent been able to connect to oupower for the last few hours...is something happening??

I've posted a few pictures of WFC under construction and the progress thereon progress.... on overunity com....these were old pictures some in Oct / Nov '06.... incase it helps...

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topi ... cseen.html

This could keep you engrossed for a while Hydro..

Ravi
ravzz
Regular Poster

Postby hydrocars » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:12 am

yeah, the weather here has been funny, i think its dew to the weather...

could you tell me more about the difference between your gap and what mine is going to be? i mean is my gap going to change after being annealed, and whats your wall thickness, i think i'm a little lost on something LOL

whats your gap compared to mine??? i dont really understand that metric system, i'm more standard.
hydrocars
Regular Poster

Postby hydrocars » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:18 am

DOH, i just noticed that there was a change in the schematic in the d.14 updated pdf, the potentiometer is now going to pin3 and not the Plus line. was this your ideal?

and does your 555 or 7805 if you use one ever heat up? i've noticed that sometimes but wasn't sure what to do about it. guess i will rebuild the circuit.
hydrocars
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis