[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Hendershot Coil et cetera

Hendershot Coil et cetera

Have an Over Unity topic to discuss that just doesn't quite fit into one of the above forums? -Post your topic here! Maybe if it gets enough attention, we'll make a forum for it.

Hendershot Coil et cetera

Postby Bob Boyce » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:39 pm

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby waterbard » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:01 pm

Bzzz...
waterbard
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:29 pm

Negative inductance and negative resistance go hand in hand. They are a departure from classic theory.

Most of the problems you may have from using existing calculations will stem from the fact that classic theory does not account for the existence of radical departures from accepted design.

You can quickly run into uncharted territory with toroids, especially when you start doing things that are just not possible with laminated iron cores.

Reminds me of a military hardware contractor that had to recall PSU boards for a missile guidance system, because the tiny toroid in the DC to DC converter would go overunity under certain load conditions and burn out components. They replaced the toroid with a tiny powdered iron core transformer of more conventional design, and cured the problem.

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby renaud67 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:04 am

Sorry For the multiple wrong post I can't find "modify" button (OK :? next time I will click preview) the right url

http://pixerve.de/44096/pese.html Hendershot Details : Transformer

http://pixerve.de/44097/pese.html Hendershot old personal Photo

http://pixerve.de/44098/pese.html Hendershot Invention Photo

http://pixerve.de/42813/pese.html Invention Details (Photo)

http://pixerve.de/42812/pese.html Invention Scematics
renaud67
Regular Poster

Postby waterbard » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:25 pm

Bzzz...
waterbard
Regular Poster

Postby waterbard » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:32 pm

Bzzz...
waterbard
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:40 pm

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:59 pm

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby waterbard » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:32 am

Bzzz...
waterbard
Regular Poster

Postby ElectroGasMan » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:31 pm

Totally awsome dudes

I am just now getting my bearings here. This Hendershot system is a simple tank circuit tuned to draw power from where we know not. Naturally modern science today is lagging behind a few decades and someone is going to have to show them how to go beyond their little sand box. I know this. Batteries are being charged bringing overunity results and these facts are being concealed.

Big business must buy more chargers as old ones burn out. Competion is bringing about newer and better ones with much time and energy given to the production of them. Pulse circuitry in welders and battery chargers are often the same basic units. Inverter based this and that. Many firms know of all of these things that might bring overunity if practical units were perfected.

This stuff has been around for long enough to make me wonder who has a working model displayed on the web today.

I am excited about the future and fullfillment of many dreams I have dreamed pertaining to scientific inventions coming to life. Not everyone cares about this stuff. To most it's just another guy lighting a bulb on a board that is nothing new at all. The general public can't find their heads with both hands. This is because of their lack of understanding about the basics and the liars of National News.

Great stuff. I saw this years ago and thought to myself that it was nothing more than a cute little old timers experiment. Back in the 60's my library in our grade school stil had all the old old books of Tesla, Hendershot and all the other boys from the early 1900's. Those books have now been replaced with books like dos for dummies.

Have a Good Day Gents
Michael in Kansas
ElectroGasMan
Regular Poster

Postby WiLi » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:40 pm

to Waterbard:

I still am guessing what your toroid magnet setup looks like.

Let us take a car tire as a "hands on" example:

You would use magnets stacked to each other in a closed loop fashion and put it INTO the tube?

so something like this (+O- shall be ONE magnet, let + be NORTH, dots . are only spacers and do not have a function, M is the center of the toroid):

+O- +O- +O-

-..........+
O....M.....O
+..........-

-O+ -O+ -O+

(pleas use a mono spaced font like Courir)

Yes, this tire would give me "offroad"-feeling on the Autobahn. Think of it as round, instead

-----

I feel as if we have some knowledgable people here for some questions of mine, I will come back and bother you.

WiLi
Wissen ist Macht.
Weisst nichts? Macht nichts.
WiLi
Regular Poster

Bother No. 1

Postby WiLi » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:18 pm

to Bob:

Bob, I am wondering how a 3 phase transformer works. (the "closed magnet path and 3 windings"- type)

If I have a magnetically conducting torus and wind onto it 3 primary coils, 120 deg apart, and then ontop, or better: around the primary coils, I wind the 3 secondary coils.

Now let us mark the coils P for Primary, S for Secondary and 1,2,3

1) P1 gets "current" (for the beginning I disregard phase changes)
This induces a magnet field into the torus at the place of P1.

1a)But what about the rest of the torus? It is a closed flux loop, so the magnet field inside the torus is for example much stronger than if there would be just air coils.
Is the magnet field ONLY inside the torus at the position of the coil, and the adjacent zones (the zone between coil 1 and 2 for example) do NOT have a magnetic field, or, even "worse": one with opposite direction?

2) Now let the time for P1 be over, instead P2 is being energized.

2a) Does the induced magnetic field in the torus simply walk away from P1 and wander over to P2?

2b) Or does the magnetic field of P1 break down, just as if there would be only one single 120 deg section of the torus only for P1 and no connection to P2, fluxwise?
And after that, the magnetic field of P2 builds up?

I would be very thankful if you could give me some hints.
I am not curious, but I need to know everything. :-)

WiLi

Dont expect to escape with just one answer, the next questions are being prepared already.
(I hope, I do not bother you?)

I did put an echo to your health post in the pub, just in case you did not stumble upon it yet.
Wissen ist Macht.
WiLi
Regular Poster

Postby waterbard » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:46 pm

Toroids hurt my head.

Having that said, yeah, imagine a car tire, with daisychained magnets. I don't think it will work though as the force on top to keep the magnets in place will just cause more instability, so its a flop idea.
Bzzz...
waterbard
Regular Poster

Postby WiLi » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:52 pm

No, a torus made up from magnets seems a very interesting setup to me.

Do you know that someone found out, that a magnetized cylinder which is spun around its own axis shows different mechanical resistance dependant on direction of rotation?

This is the Crane-Monstein-Effekt, you can learn more on it at
http://www.rqf-institut.com/133/Physika ... ffekt.html

or some English info related to it on
http://www.rqf-institut.com/content/133/49/

That means practically: spin it clockwise and let it alone, now it will have a different time to come to rest compared to the ccw direction.

There is a system to describe the "mechanics" of a magnet better than the classical "magnet field line" system. The new system simply says that magnetic field lines do not go from north to south, but instead do spin around a magnet.
---------
http://www.rqm.ch/Central%20Oscillator% ... Medium.pdf

In this document on page 42 you see a picture of what is meant.
---------
This new system was necessary to explain the Hooper-Monstein effect:
http://www.hcrs.at/MONSTEIN.HTM

Mr. Monstein is still alive, he is an engineer and lives in Germany.
His website is
www.monstein.de
---------

A torus consisting of magnets, each one "biting into the tail of its forerunner" must have a very very strong magnetic flux. May be it is even very difficult to induce a magnet field which can compensate this flux, or neutralize it.

At least such a torus must have extraordinary qualities which may be worth to study.

Although by the old magnet field-line theory there should be no magnet field in the center of the torus, because magnet fields are said to cancel out, by the new system of the spinning field lines it should have very strong magnetic properties exactly in the center point of the torus, because the forces focus in the center like with a parabolic mirror

WiLi
Wissen ist Macht.
WiLi
Regular Poster

Postby waterbard » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:10 pm

I can't read german. But one of the links was in english. thx. Too bad he can't be emailed
Bzzz...
waterbard
Regular Poster

Next

Return to OU General Discussions