[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Besslers Wheel

Besslers Wheel

Many of these devices fall into the category of "Bessler Wheels." They have no magnetic parts and no electrinic parts. They simply utilize sliding or swinging mechanisms along with gravity to make them run.

Postby redriderno22 » Mon May 26, 2008 9:53 pm

hay
my archer wheel works

go here to see the aftermath

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1BK5mp8180
redriderno22
Regular Poster

Postby Jerryx » Tue May 27, 2008 3:51 am

Jerryx
Regular Poster

Postby Jerryx » Tue May 27, 2008 6:31 pm

Jerryx
Regular Poster

Postby Jerryx » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:33 am

Jerryx
Regular Poster

Postby redriderno22 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:28 pm

Ill build it

Im no enginer but ill try

im in the US
redriderno22
Regular Poster

Postby Jerryx » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:57 pm

Jerryx
Regular Poster

Postby aussepom » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:26 am

Hi jerryx
well there are some funny engineers here, i was interested, but went to the tube but it is no longer on there , i saw a grave wheel working a couple of weeks ago, I have be browsing hee to see if there is any new stuff, and the magnetc stuff. would be interested if you do not want to post it you can send an email to me baylisscontrols@hotmail.com
aussepom
aussepom
aussepom
Regular Poster

Postby mael » Fri May 07, 2010 8:43 am

Every night I go through a variety of methods to help me to become trance-like, - so I can sleep.

The most successful method I find is me going to the moon and with a few rudimentary tools and supplies, I work against time to build my first 'room' in the side of a crater (hill), and the idea is that I continue and make a growing room, a kitchen etc... . But I don't usually get much farther than drilling-in studs to hold the first door in place - because I'm usually asleep by that stage.

But last night I was troubled by something and I kept thinking about it and didn't sleep till late.

I think about ways to get a few Watts c/o nature all through the day, and also at night - especially when it's quiet and there are otherwise no distractions. The usual ones are the wind and water ... neither are practical in the workshop I 'live' in. - So I think of other ways to get power and would like to discover a way for me to switch the mains breaker switch to 'off,' and run everything from something I can create.

Blah blah blah ... :) Ahem! :oops:

The Bessler's wheel idea is a fairly new one to me. But last night I figured it out. Maybe it's not the wheell he created or envisioned, but it's a wheel which continually turns and needs no energy input. It will certainly have energy left over to drive a generator, and the amount of excess power depends on the size of the thing.

It's something I could make and then watch it work - forever.

So I'll tell you:- :D

It's a wheel - like a bicycle wheel. It's rotated by the unbalancing effect of a steel ball (or plural steel balls). The steel balls would be fed somewhere near the top, and would exit at the bottom.

Where the balls exit, they will be guided to a permanent magnet "rail-gun" (of sorts).

Basically, the steel balls are acellerated and effectively returned to the top of the wheel and then rotate the wheel on their way down, where the cycle begins again.

* Of course one needs to be clever with the design of the 'rail-gun,' but I can see no reason why this would not work.

* Tonight I'm going to grab some washing machine motors and liberate the powerful magnets inside them and I'm hoping I can knock something up (I mean a device :) ) which will prove the concept.

I can't edit here, so I'll add a link of the magnetic acellerator I have in mind for the task of raising the steel balls to the height of the wheel.

Nah! I don't want to make money out of it. I just want people to free of ZOG.

And where's that video? Gdi just share your ideas and let's get ourselves free of the Banksters.
What has been won by the brave at great cost can be lost cheaply by fools and once gone can rarely be regained and only then at great cost.
mael
Regular Poster

Postby mael » Fri May 07, 2010 8:53 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tjRGqa9 ... re=related

* Accelerated itz. - ie. not acellerated.
What has been won by the brave at great cost can be lost cheaply by fools and once gone can rarely be regained and only then at great cost.
mael
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Fri May 07, 2010 9:15 am

I can see where you are going with that ideal mael but unfortunatly them gauss guns need to have the balls in each stage reset before each run which will need a fair bit of force to seperate from the magnets. Maybe look at the other types of magnetic accelerators that are kind of in a v pattern. Maybe something along those lines might be viable.
Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby mael » Fri May 07, 2010 9:40 am

Hmmmmmmmmmm! 8)
mael
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Fri May 07, 2010 9:48 am

yeah, the old Hummmm really gets ya ay? lol.

From what I've seen, alot, actually, make that all the magnetic OU devices have the old gating problem where the moving part gets stuck by the magnetic fields at the end of the array/accelerator. I think the idea with that is shielding/guiding of the the flux lines so to stop this effect. Most people go about it in the wrong way from how I see it though.
Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby mael » Fri May 07, 2010 2:46 pm

What gave me the idea was a video I watched of someone using a magnetic 'V' gate to move a magnet from one end to the other.

Like this:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-fnlmzj ... re=related

... I envisioned having a series of steps of these 'V' gates moving the steel ball. The idea is new to me, and I'm just airing my thoughts. I thought that the ball would run along (and upwards at an incline) a rail.

One other thing I spotted was a magnetic-rail version of 'worry-beads,' which would have the balls knocking the next one along the line, and the final one would be sent out to roll onto the wheel.

... I'll find a video.
mael
Regular Poster

Postby mael » Fri May 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Something like .
mael
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Sat May 08, 2010 9:53 am

Yeah, they are the ones I was thinking off. I think they call them SMOT ramps or something. The trick is to make the moving piece pop out one of the ends so it can continue on its path.

Note to self; Buy some magnets to play with
Jehu
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Overbalanced Wheels & Gravity Engines