[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Magnetic Hydrogen Electrolyzer

Magnetic Hydrogen Electrolyzer

This forum is for discussions regarding Hydrogen Production by all means OTHER than Electrolysis. It is also for discussing the end results of Hydrogen Applications such as Water Engines & Water Cars.

Postby Jehu » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:31 am

lol, been too lazy to finish it off.

The tube/coil is sitting on top of my shelves ready and waiting, the NaOH is on the shelf a metre away, the circuit is pretty much finished but it's somewhere in amongst the junk on my desk and I've only just bothered to get a new PSU and jumper leads for power.

I gotta clean my workshop up more so I got some room to play with it and so I don't get shocked as my center workbench is full of stuff and got assorted unknown liquids all over it. Been having too much fun with the algae and playing with HCl and Al.

What about you? Weren't you replicating this too? What about everyone else that was doing this too?
Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby morehp » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:14 pm

I also was wondering about where FarrahDay went. She/he was all hell bent to prove Alaskastar was correct or full of it... and then silence.

If I had the time and resources I'd give it ago....

But I would guess must be something more to it than just what AS has said/released here.... or else one would assume he'd be into production by now and selling kits as fast as he could manufacture them.... given that with the amount of power AS stated it took and the volume of gas it produced that would make it the HOLY GRAIL of H2 production via a pseudo electrolysis method ... or maybe its more correctly a electro-chemical method.
morehp
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:44 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:14 am

where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby hydrodude12 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:21 pm

hydrodude12
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Jehu
Regular Poster