[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - SeaMonkey

SeaMonkey

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

SeaMonkey

Postby AlaskaStar » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:48 pm

SeaMonkey:

I have found that there is no specific method of communicating with John Q Public that is clear and effective.

Can you e-mail me?

I would like to send you a piece of hardware for your observation/ testing, and you can keep it when you are finished.

Thanks.

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Yes, that is true...

Postby SeaMonkey » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:03 pm

AlaskaStar,

I agree with your sentiment regarding the Public. But take heart!

The 'few' who have advanced sufficiently in their understanding are listening; and are proceeding to implement the new ideas into their experiments.

I know it is difficult for the 'many' to understand why the information currently available to the 'public' is so seemingly sketchy and dis-jointed; but there are important reasons for this being so. Even Kanzius has gone to a 'low profile' regarding his overunity discoveries which have refined his process. This may be his own decision or he may have been influenced by 'external' forces.

In any case, those who are 'able' have discovered enough from the various public sources to begin to put the 'puzzle' together.

I appreciate your trust AlaskaStar and will be in touch...
SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:24 am

Oh I do have a heart, and those whom society would deem unworthy of any level of respect still receive respect from me. It's part of the way I live life.

I don't necessarily have to agree with their opinion, but I do respect them as a person regardless. I can be vocal about it as well.

Check your e-mail, I sent a reply.

Since the rest of the forum is reading this, as it was to contact SeaMonkey for intellectual conversation and research without the extra BS....

This is for the rest of the forum:

There is no way to have an intellectual conversation or debate with a person whom will neither listen nor stay on track. I have more luck talking to trees than some of these people.

The art of debate is not to be found in speaking, but in LISTENING and OBSERVATION. To listen to the words, understand their point of view, and while they express their point of view formulate a response as such that they see your point of view as well.

This is usually not a skill that people born with exceptionally thick craniums can master. It will soon escalate to bovine fecal excrements in heaping proportions.

So I do in fact have a heart, and do wish to share my knowledge, but I cannot share this to deaf ears. If there was any possible way for this to proceed I would. Unfortunately I cannot, at least until such members get so out of control that they are banned from the board. Until then, I must allow those whom want to be fools show the planet their true colors.

Yes I am guilty of some insults. (Like the ones I posted about or directed to Chemelec) And I abhor negative attitudes. I get grumpy as well, but I don't go on 3 month tirades about it trying everything to dispel something before giving it serious thought and scientific attempts. (Cough...Cough....)

Like the Joe Cell. I tried every scientific measure I could think of to try at the Joe Cell. In the end the 'Joe Cell' becomes nothing more than a cult object, a parasite that feeds on hope and drains bank accounts, hidden by fear and promoted by egotism to cover the fear of discovery of being duped.

So, the "Joe Cell" when properly disassembled makes for a really good wind chime. A musical instrument played by the winds.

So I will not respond to WaterChild, or the likes of him in any facet.

A good debate INCLUDES good listening, and an educated response that is ON TOPIC.

So you all might have to wait a year or more (depending...) for more information about the magnetic hydrogen unit (17 MHz....).

Sorry. One ruins it for all. Maybe at some point there will be enough people to do more than talk and get up and do something....Like Tar & Feather the person in the crowd?

Or maybe build it and verify the validity? Science is built on observation and reproduction of the experiment to achieve exacting results as a baseline and modifying the variables to achieve different results. Very basic stuff here.

I'm happy to leave this forum at any time, if the people here wish. I am certain that other forums would be glad to have a mass transfer of good information.

Like:

www.Beawindhog.com

or

www.bordernt.com/yabb

or

any other forums....

Take care.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby mrgalleria » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:48 am

Aloha,
Did I miss something?
Bill
mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:48 am

Aloha Bill!

I miss your wife's cooking....sometimes get cravings for it. Sometimes there's no substitute for the real thing.

Hmm...You didn't miss much. As usual I try to share information, and the deaf wolves attack. If you want to see the heaping piles of Bovine Fecal Excrement, go here:

http://oupower.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2308

It's easy reading. SeaMonkey dug up some really good information definitely worth checking his web links.

Then toward the end, well...you can probably predict what happens....And I can at least FLUENTLY tell a deaf person that I am 'Visually Deaf' using Sign Language... Apparently some members were genetically gifted with a hyper-dense bone growth causing an overly dense cranial cavity, that is rich with cow dung.

Well, read for yourself. I am not going to post any responses to the aforementioned thread. Ever.

I will respond to you via e-mail, as I would love to share with you the latest stuff that isn't here on the forum. Kinda like the notebook pages I left with you when we talked at the dinner table at your place in Captain Cook.

I got your message on my phone, haven't called back yet, been kinda busy with work. Have some repairs to do on a vehicle that the driver left the brains in the kitchen sink.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby mrgalleria » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:43 am

Aloha,
Anyone who has not looked at Alaskastar's project folder with an analizing mind has done themselves a great disfavor.
I have begun the habit of simply first looking at the posters screen name before reading the post. This way it is much easier to weed through the oil company plants intent on creating dissention. I also recommend ignoring these people, in so doing they will certainly disappear as a result. Of this you can be guaranteed.
HAROLDCR- Contact me regarding you hydro-electric project, I may have some useful info.
Bill
mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Postby saisunee » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:01 am

Alaskanstar you are clearly upset, I can hold my hands up and say I have been guilty of taking your thread off in other directions, but only because information has been thrown in that I felt could not go unquestioned…..and you have not answered direct questions about your process.
I think I am correct in saying this is a scientific forum. There is not always a straight path to follow to get to the end goal.
I have to say though it only takes one post from you to pull it back onto topic.

I personally have tried methods that might overlap what you are doing and have many more questions. If you wish to play follow the leader that is up to you but then when the going gets tough……………….
If you believe in what you are doing………………rise above it and suck it in !

Br
Nee
saisunee
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:12 am

I have to ask that you not feel sorry for me.

I feel sorry for WaterChild. He/she is missing out on some really cool stuff here.

I agree that my project folder in as much disarray it may be is still (to me) not as good at showing stuff the way it would in person at a table with a tablet.

So this forum is a make-do type media.

As for on-topic: I can be on topic. This thread should be placed in the pub. It has little to no actual scientific data or hypothesis in it whatsoever.

Social hypothesis, yes.

Not only do I believe in what I am doing, but I am prepared for failure of a project as well. When the project heads south by some unforeseen event, I usually let it play out, because it is obvious that the components would otherwise be 100% unrecoverable or re-usable, and watching something pop and flame into little fireballs can be a nice entertainment while pondering the reasons it failed.

The failures refine the successes.

I have spent thousands of dollars on failures and successes. I have learned to use more robust components when available, and yes overbuilt experiments tend to reduce the amount of waste simply the reduced amounts of components that get destroyed in the process.

I am not trying to lead anyone here. I present information, I present what I am doing and my best understanding of how it works. At times, I get a high speed brain flash and just cram a bunch of components together to see if it works, and refine from there. The cobbled stuff I refuse to show. It looks horrible and is too confusing to the naked eye, and with a 2 dimensional camera, it makes it worse.

So in the pictures some things make no sense. Like the one with a white rock. Why the white rock? Well, it's a Quartz rock, of good heft and proportion, with multiple veins of GOLD running through it. I found it in a gravel parking lot not far from home.

So I bring it home, wash it, and put it on the bench. Then when someone from someplace other than Alaska drops by, I give it to them. They can have a gold laced rock. So I keep it in plain sight to find it easier. If you saw my garage, which only 3 members of the forum have seen in person...you would understand the need to keep it in plain sight.

Organization is not a strong point here.

I answer the questions about the process, in the most direct and informative method I know. So the answer isn't a simple 'yes' or 'no', but as the question was worded, BOTH. I have to explain to prevent confusion or misunderstanding. The more information I post, the more my mind works on the best way to translate complete 3 dimensional concepts to a 1 dimensional linear communication line.

So my answers may confuse in the process of clarification.

Is the shirt white with black stripes or black with white stripes?

So no, the answer isn't that I would like to lead anyone. I find Mael's posts fascinating in his struggles to understand and his lack of resources...the attempts that fail, the ones that partially work and the ones that he is learning how to improve. His posts are fascinating to me simply because life is NOT a destination, but a JOURNEY. For that...I don't wear a watch.

As off topic as this gets, I don't wear a watch. I cannot measure anything I do with a mechanical instrument. Time means nothing to me.

If life is such a race, or a destination, then the PINE BOX we all get as a trophy should stand as a reminder. Yes I do agree that I may seem full of arrogance, or care-less attitude, or that my give-a-damn is busted. It's because I made choices in life that most have never made and never will. I am me. I will not be someone else, or live my life to please anyone else. I chose to help people in life to the fullest extent that I can in the best ways that I can. This is not a crime. It is a passion. I have only found 3 people in my life that know and fully understand the true definition of "unconditional love and respect" this doesn't mean that you have sex with everything or kiss everyone. This is something that you have to go through hell to see for yourself.

Rough roads are the ones I travel the most. Back roads, the ones less traveled, or picking my way where no sane human would try (up in the mountains...) is a great way to understand that the job is temporary even if you were at it for 40 years. You can understand the power of greed when you give away things that are worth several thousands of dollars and feel great.

When you have something that is worth billions, and choose not to patent it because you choose to not join the society of greed....

That is when reality hits. A reality that makes a person able to wait for people like WaterChild to get banned from the board before continuing onward.

So I may not post for a while (yup this means the audience can go to the garage and tinker! WOO-HOO!!) but it doesn't mean that I have stopped building and experimenting.

Even my wife is getting accustomed to sitting on the couch knitting, while I sit on the other couch winding coils or doing some other meticulous scientific assembly.

Please enjoy the Earth before greed takes it away from you.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby passion1 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:08 am

passion1
Regular Poster

Postby haroldcr » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:36 pm

Haroldcr
haroldcr
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:55 pm

PCB layout and schematic are now in the projects folder.

Converting to JPG is a royal pain.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Alaskastar

Postby okumaguru » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:38 pm

I haven't really been on here for the last couple of months but this forum would loose an unrealistic amount of knowledge and experience and I for one would be very disappointed if that were to happen. I don't post much as I have no concrete information to add but I have learned a lot from your posts and you have caused me to open my mind to a lot of different theories.
I am definitely on the low end of the intellect here but I am interested in learning as much as possible. I do have a current HHO project in the works but my occupation has gotten in the way over the last few months.
I am hoping to get restarted in the next few months but who knows.
To summarize, don't even think about leaving this forum AlaskaStar or if you do let me know where you go!!!
Tim
okumaguru
Regular Poster

Postby mael » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:50 am

I am one of the fragile ones as far as my foundation of scientific experience goes.

And no one knows the last word in whatever field they are applying themselves in.

I think most of us are trying to make pathways into previously uncharted territory.

Personally I do not mind if my ideas and methods are trashed - and I am surprised they haven't been directly confronted. The doubting-Thomas' are welcome to pour piss in my schemes - I'll get ideas from them! The object is to succeed and whether this is achieved with or without clashes along the way is really imaterial when success is felt.

Well I mean that I am not necessarily happy if I am proved wrong, But anything other than the truth is useless as I hope to succeed. It is up to me to rise above it and to find a way despite detractors, wise-Alecs and foul-mouthed trolls.

I don't like the idea of people refusing to discuss their ideas here because they think their plans are simply trashed and the threads disrupted. There are a lot of hard heads here and such people are par for the course.

I'm not a salesman. I mean I am not confident at flogging my ideas. If I try to 'sell' my ideas I can easily lose my audience by choosing the wrong words or bellittling someone's conflicting thoughts by not applying tact and diplomacy.

C'mon AS! We're in the business of slaughtering a few sacred cows, so the orthodox believers will naturally be ungracious.

It seems several hard-hitters here have gone on their ways and left us behind. Real solid experienced people who are/were able to mentor and guide us who are not as well set-up with whatever as others who may be in a similar boat, but belligerently insist their thoughts and their experiments represent the pinnacle of achievement.

The gov plants I do not know of or how to detect if they are skilled at clandestine trolling. Surely the proof is in the pudding in this respect and those who are shouting known lies will eventually be silenced if not through being ignored then out of earshot because they are banned for being a disruptive nuisance.

I said I do not mind if my thoughts are trashed. But anyone attacking me personally will not be received well at all. That's an entirely different matter. I hope that you, AS would ponder this.

AS, I imagine you like playing 'open miserre' I do too. But not in the field of science. It really pisses people off when you beat them even when they can see your cards.

I think we all have work to do. So you who have a better grasp of obtaining (essentially) free-energy really should try to make us who are less able to comprehend things to use the ideas for the betterment of ourselves and hopefully the rest of sentient mankind will tag along.

:D
What has been won by the brave at great cost can be lost cheaply by fools and once gone can rarely be regained and only then at great cost.
mael
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:16 am

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Hybrid » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:57 am

--Anthony
Hybrid
Regular Poster

Next

Return to OUPower Pub