[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Maelstradamus

Maelstradamus

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:23 pm

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby mael » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:32 pm

What has been won by the brave at great cost can be lost cheaply by fools and once gone can rarely be regained and only then at great cost.
mael
Regular Poster

Postby hypersoniq » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:25 pm

hypersoniq
Regular Poster

Postby FlashBang » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:54 am

Just becuase you are Paranoid doesn't mean that they are NOT out to get you!
FlashBang
Regular Poster

Postby van » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:59 am

Bill

Kiwi ingenuity, number 8 wire and can-do attitude
van
Regular Poster

Postby Simon » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:37 pm

Simon
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:23 am

Segway-

I recall a sea otter that was recovered, rehabilitated and cleaned, and fed, and monitored, and such from the EXXON Valdez oil spill in 1989 that was released into the wild. It was released, after millions of dollars were put into rehabilitating this sea otter. The crowd was there, cameras clicking.....the sea otter swam out....and was eaten by an Orca Whale withing eyesight of the release, cameras caught it all. No pictures or video made it to the news. Ever wonder why?

Think about it.

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby moses » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:13 am

this is way larger than the us we are just one spoke in the wheel of control of the world. i myself think that the govt (around the world are doing it by the way) are just setting the stage the coming celestial events will do the deed. the govt is mandating all tv, radio, cell phone transmission all be done IN digital form so when the time of crisis comes no one will be able to warn us help us nothing not to mention the almost 200 underground military cities that you can get to. i also like the whole compact fluorescent bulb thing when you get earthquakes and the bulbs start breaking and releases the Mercury in them talk about population control. also the space shuttle program ending in couple of yrs you don't stop a successful program like that for the sorry excuse of its an old program and then replace it with a program older than it itself. Canada just opened what they call their doomsday vault a place where over 2 million seeds from around the world will be stored. Europe the large hadron collider hmmm lets fight magnetism with magnetism the thing is 17mi long largest machine on earth. I've seen e-mails from armed forces families where they were told to stock up and vouchers to help them ( notice the foods that are all of a sudden in short supply). in the next couple of yrs our solar system is going to be passing through what they call the galactic riff (the horizontal center)which happens about every 26000yrs. this is where global worming is coming from not us this where increased storms, earthquakes and crazy weather patterns are coming from. look what the moon does to our earth alone the magnetism off the Galaxy is way bigger. none of this is speculation it is fact and if you think that your govt cares about you as an equal i sorry about your luck.
I am the origanal water splitter
moses
Regular Poster

Postby FlashBang » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:42 am

Moses:

You have any links to this information... sounds like good reading.
Just becuase you are Paranoid doesn't mean that they are NOT out to get you!
FlashBang
Regular Poster

Postby moses » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:58 pm

yeah i'll digg some up tonite
moses
Regular Poster

Postby moses » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:35 pm

large hadron collider
http://lhc.web.cern.ch/lhc/
i believe the are two uses for this one they tell you about and the other would cause world wide hysteria

seed vault
http://www.regjeringen.no/en/dep/lmd/ca ... ?id=462220
this has only one reason preservation of plant life during a wold wide disaster

no link to digital signals you deal with them everyday drooped calls lighting and the tv doesn't work radio stations because of sunspots.

copy of an e-mail
U.S. Army Gearing Up for Something ... Big?
Received – Wednesday May 7, 2008

This afternoon, I received a call from my niece in Texas. Her husband is in the service. They live near the base in an area where many other families in the service live. Yesterday, she received a visit from some kind of army personnel, as well as many of her girlfriends who also have husbands serving. From what I understand, this is what took place. She was given several locations as well as dates and times to show up for "commodities", as well as a location on base they were required to show up today. She said the area on base they were told to go to, she was familiar with, only this time, there were large tents set up, one of which they were told to go to. She told me her fears were she would be told her husband was going to be sent overseas, however this wasn't the case.

She said they were told that they would be taken care of, and to begin to stock up on non perishables. They were given a voucher for what she stated were "large sacks" of beans, rice and other "non perishables". Also informed that generators would be provided. Times and dates to pick up these commodities. They were also handed out some kind of contract that the "spouses" of personal were required to sign. It stated they were not at liberty to share this information with civilians. Her and several others when asking about what is going on, they were told the Army takes care of their own. This took place in Texas. Anyone with any info please post.

galactic center crossing and much more

http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm
moses
Regular Poster

Postby van » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:44 am

Kia ora Moses

Don't believe everything you read unless it's the writing on the wall.:shock:
The Hadron collider and its mission are based on the theory of the Big Bang and an Expanding Universe. If the Big Bang theory is correct then there maybe some concern, if not, perhaps we will see a major expensive fizzer.

Seed banks have been around for sometime, why even this venture was started 25 yrs ago. The way man messes with his environment, it stands to reason that commonsense dictates such provisions. Even in Biblical times it has been recorded.

What credibility has an email got? what credibility has anything we read? Millions if not billions believe in a God but is it a creditable belief?

As the last crossing of the Galactic Equator took place such a long time ago, I find it hard to believe that there is a record of the event, let alone the dire predictions you make. I am aware that our Planet has suffered calamitous events during its life as attested to via myth and confirmed Catastrophy archeaology. The Universe is not a stable environment but is in a constant change of flux. Our life is precarious at the best of times and to be prepared for bad times makes sense.
Bill

van
Regular Poster

Postby moses » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:01 am

you make a good point don't believe everything you read but at the same time "destiny comes to those who are willing to listen and fate finds the rest". the writing is on the walls lots of them from history have done it and I'm not trying to ruin your day. they say that knowledge is power which is incorrect knowledge is just knowledge like what is on this board the power is what you do with that knowledge. i guess people think all this is coincidence all of this stuff has never been done on a scale this large before there hasn't been a need for it. scientist have already proved that there has been major problems that come in cycles why should this time be any different why would the govt build a multi million dollar inferred telescope in the Antarctic to look at apart of the sky for an approaching object they deny there looking for. for some reason google sky and Microsoft sky have that part blacked out on the screen once again a coincidence. Ive always wondered how many coincidences does it take to make something a reality? as far as the credibility of anything i take what i hear or read then open my eyes and look around for myself and it is amazing the things that start making sense and the stuff that does not. could you imagine the mast kaos if all the govts let the cat out of the bag so to speak. hey look at it this way if nothing happens you will never be sorry.
moses
Regular Poster

Postby van » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:00 pm

Kia ora Moses

At my time of life it takes a lot to ruin my day :lol:
The siting of telescopes presents many problems and often a specific site is chosen overcome those.

Scroll down to "A quantum leap might be realised with a telescope at the Antarctic." to see what I mean.

Are you refering to "Niribu" from the writings of Sitchin?
That we are in for a change I have no doubt and things could get messy. Old simple technology will assist when modern is rendered useless due to failing infrastructure.
Bill

van
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to OUPower Pub