[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Rich SAS and Bob Project Gone

Rich SAS and Bob Project Gone

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

Rich SAS and Bob Project Gone

Postby Rich SAS » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:32 pm

Alway's Think outside the box
Rich SAS
Regular Poster

Postby nickle989 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:54 pm

nickle989
Regular Poster

Postby ElectroGasMan » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:16 pm

Michael in Kansas
ElectroGasMan
Regular Poster

Postby Les Banki » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:59 pm

ALL those who are planning to quit;

PLEASE sit down and have a long, hard, close look at the simple expression below which applies to EVERYTHING in life.

There is no ifs or buts about it.
Once you give up, you lost!
[b]“Theyâ€
Les Banki

Postby ElectroGasMan » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:24 am

[quote="Les Banki"]ALL those who are planning to quit;

PLEASE sit down and have a long, hard, close look at the simple expression below which applies to EVERYTHING in life.

There is no ifs or buts about it.
Once you give up, you lost!
[b]“Theyâ€
Michael in Kansas
ElectroGasMan
Regular Poster

Postby sebaw » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:13 am

Who replicated Bob's design and got the results he was talking about ?

I guess nobody, just because Bob was to affraid to tell us everything or maybe his system doesn't realy work...

If you were as much as skeptic as i am, you could search the internet and see that his system is nothing new, same cell arrangment is used in many electrolyers around the world, for example Honda made an electrolyzer with same cell positioning...

But his famous PWM and the toroid he was going to teach us how to wind it up never got to our hands, eyes or ears....

I guess he was to disapointed with us to let us now the truth...

Sebaw
Everything, a human mind can think of, should not be called fiction.
sebaw

Postby nickle989 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:33 am

I see the Eco that was dissing Bob is gone. Now I am not one to make disparing remarks or to be rude to someone ... however there are some that feel the need to be like that.

That is what I am talking about. Big shoulders are needed. Hell everone in the world I believe has the right to free speech. Cencorship is the road to communisiam. We certainly do not have to accept what they and ones actions speak very loudly for ones character.

I for one will find a new home because of the censorship of this board. If you can't take the heat then you know what they say. Not saying that you should have to take the heat but really are we mice or men.

Sebaw,

there have been a number of people here that have been able to achieve the results that Bob has talked about but maybe not to the extent that he has claimed to achieve. That is why I have embarked on over a year long quest to either prove or disprove his theory's. So far everything that he said thus far and I have done is true. However there have been some results by doing a few things differantly that have produced better results .. maybe a bit more dangerous for some then others. Once I have completed my project to a satisfactory level I will be releasing my findings.

There are so many out there that are able to achieve great power conversions with quite a few different techniques. Now one must wade through the BS also and if you want to debunk someones work then build it and see. If they do not want to disclose the method of doing it then maybe they are full of BS. Just my opinion.
nickle989
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:32 am

Wow, you guys sure do like to go off half-baked.

First, it was my decision to leave, and to remove my material. This had nothing to do with Chris or the other moderators here, nor was it because of censorship of my work by anyone.

Second, my decision to leave was simple, I will not stay here and tolerate being insulted or attacked by those that I was trying to help.

Third, if someone has a problem with me or any other member here, then they can post what they feel in the pub. Posting insulting or attacking posts about ANY member in other locations on this site is against the rules. If these rules were not in place, this site would devolve into a useless collection of spam and insults, like it used to be. Call this censorship if you like, but the restructuring of this site into seperate sections is what has made it what it is.

Fourth, eco has not been banned or removed from this site, at least not yet. Moderators have moved his recent posts to a section of the forum where they will be reviewed by Chris, the site owner. It is up to Chris what happens from there. Regardless of the outcome, I am done here.

Goodbye all
Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby nickle989 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:16 am

We are all half baked :wink:

What I ment to say was Eco's post. Damn typing.

Anyway Bob I wish you well and hope that you will continue to contribute to the world of Hydroxy and other HalfBaked .. lol power systems.
nickle989
Regular Poster

Postby sebaw » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:06 pm

When i joined this forum i was under impression that this is a free speech forum.

I know Bob contributed a lot to this forum, but i simply don't like the way he feels about himself. Saying things like "Most of you don't have the skills to do this or that, but I was lucky to get a brain like mine." doesn't make him a nobel man i guess. Beeing insulted by people "skeptics" posting on the forum and asking question's about overunity and stuff, claiming that such is impossible shouldn't make any one leave. An adult like Bob should not get insulted so easy, well at least not with brain of that kind....

Sebaw

p.s. i don't want to insult anyone, i just don't like people to think so much of them selves, at the end we all are the SAME. Color, language not even brain, can make any difference between human beings. When any race laughs or cries we all know the feeling.
sebaw

Postby ElectroGasMan » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:33 pm

Michael in Kansas
ElectroGasMan
Regular Poster

Postby bluzjam » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:14 pm

bluzjam
Regular Poster

I am very angry

Postby Palic » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:03 pm

Palic
Regular Poster

Postby Looking In » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:50 pm

Rich (Looking In)
((((Is it really so difficult to tell a good action from a bad one? I think one usually knows right away or a moment afterward, in a flash of regret.)))) BOOM
Looking In
Regular Poster

Re: I am very angry

Postby sebaw » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:34 am

sebaw

Next

Return to OUPower Pub