[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Hello?

Hello?

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

Hello?

Postby mael » Sun May 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Is there anyone at home?
What has been won by the brave at great cost can be lost cheaply by fools and once gone can rarely be regained and only then at great cost.
mael
Regular Poster

Re: Hello?

Postby SeaMonkey » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:31 am

Hello Mael!

Yes, we are still here more or less. It seems that the
board is working again although I notice there hasn't
been any activity since your posting here.
SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:26 pm

wow ther are still ppl here :) may we come back to life this year :)
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby SeaMonkey » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:52 am

Let us hope so! That would be very good
indeed.
SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:34 pm

I think most people have given up on this free energy stuff.
If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby mael » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:30 pm

What has been won by the brave at great cost can be lost cheaply by fools and once gone can rarely be regained and only then at great cost.
mael
Regular Poster

Postby SeaMonkey » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Very interesting thoughts Mael; and it is very good to see
you once again on this forum! :D

Aye, there is an abundance of freely available energy
which can be fairly easily harnessed when one learns
how to do it. One of my favorites is the use of waste
such as cattle dung, human dung and vegetable waste
to produce methane gas. Another is the fermentation of
grains/fruits to produce alcohol. For use as a fuel in
gasoline engines the alcohol only needs to be only 50%
or greater (about 70% seems ideal.) The water content
serves as a convenient form of water injection which
increases efficiency.

Most of the best processes are old and go back
hundreds of years but have come into a state of
dis-use as a consequence of big oil. When the
sh*t hits the fan in the very near future the old
knowledge will be a valuable commodity.
SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:29 pm

I certainly haven't given up. Just lately I had been so busy with the move to my new house and the divorce, that I haven't had time to do anything FUN. I'm finally starting to get back into the swing of things and hoping that some of you out there are still interested in working together and collaborating on ideas. Sound off if you're still alive!
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby SeaMonkey » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:51 pm

Gosh, very sorry to hear about the divorce Chris. On the
other hand, it's good to see you back and in good spirits.
Hopefully, the old gang will migrate back to this excellent
forum to get the action going once again.
SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:32 pm

I hope so. I have some good measures in place for SPAM so with some help and some participants, we should be able to swell our ranks once more. I've gotten into a lot of other cool stuff that I'll start posting about soon! Rocket Mass Heater Stoves, Woodgas Foundry ideas, some really cool VAWT designs. I'm ready to start tinkering.

Also I want to find anyone who's local to me in the Hershey, PA area. I remember Kevin Satterfield was nearby but not sure who else is. We need to start having project weekends! I'd love to do that. Lots of ideas and motivation. We just need willing participants now!
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Chris » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:40 pm

Guys, give me a shout out if you're still alive! I am trying to get some things going again at home and would love to get the forums back into full swing.

Anyone out there!?
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby SeaMonkey » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:54 pm

Greetings Chris!

Still here patiently waiting for the membership to return
and topics to get activated.

Yes, it would be very nice to get things 'going' again!
SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 am

OK so I know I got a divorce, and had to fall away from the tech scene for a while, but holy cow... I'm rather baffled.

We went from thousands of posts per month and a very active / engaged board, to crickets! I was starting to think something was wrong with the software and preventing you guys from posting?

This is just so odd that no-one is around anymore.
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby SeaMonkey » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:40 pm

Aye, it is baffling at that!

Hopefully there will be other responses to your appeal
and the rebuilding process will begin. Sure would be
nice!
SeaMonkey
Regular Poster