[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - watercar

watercar

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

watercar

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:31 pm

if you have'nt seen dave lawtons cell check out the video!
http://www.watercar.tk/ the one im talking about is "reactor". if its not there anymore i have a copy i can email to you its cool,looks like something from back to the future.its a pipe design that just starts up fast with the flik of a switch
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

watercar

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:51 pm

has anyone seen that video?
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:10 pm

There's no video by that name. The site is showing nothing scientific at all. Just a bunch of very poorly documented snippets of different stuff they were trying.

You can not draw any conclusions from anything they were doing. Production rates are nothing without watts in?

Anyone can get ANY amount of gas provided they don't care about their input dude.

If you're impressed by pops and bubbles and the sound of a motor, you've found a good site. Beyond that I'm not sure what you can find of value there ...maybe some inspiration or ideas? :?

You need to increase your knowledge of basics first Kevin. Have you built anything yet? -Start small with common things you have lying around the house.

I could come over to your house or Apartment right now and find enough things just lying around to probably make you 20 different electrolyzers (reactors). Nothing great but they would be electrolyzers.

That's where you need to start. Simple and easy, read and take small steps. You need to get your hands dirty and start to LEARN through doing some small stuff.
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

video

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:03 am

Chris, can i send a copy of that video?its not very large and im really currious of your oppinnion.it shows instant gas production when he fliks the switch and seems like alot of it.just wish you could tell me what you think of it.It's 1.4gb
kevin
I dont know if its the same guy or not but the video name is reactor and id like some info on the design and electronics.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

yes

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:49 pm

i have built some thing but I have a 1".25 hose between my two s.s.
electrodes,thats about it i dont have all the stuff i need rite now but i am learning.........cool!
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:06 pm

-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby kevinsatterfield » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:20 pm

chris i keep getting a 501 error on the email
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:15 pm

-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby kevinsatterfield » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:17 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:31 pm

-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby dkmacmillan » Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:00 am

Looks like a decent booster, the soda bottle launcher is kinda cool. It's a good site for people who never seen hydrogen production. Maybe it'll inspire someone to take the next step, their own experiments. Video clips like those are good for getting kids exited about science.
dkmacmillan

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis