[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby Jay » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:39 pm

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Truth is sometimes different than Fact
Jay
Regular Poster

Herman,Anderson

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:28 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Herman

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:34 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Jay » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:00 am

Truth is sometimes different than Fact
Jay
Regular Poster

k

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:15 am

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Herman

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:18 am

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Herman

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:11 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Herman

Postby kevinsatterfield » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:10 am

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kansashonda » Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:53 am

where can I see a video or perhaps a diagram of this design. I have resently purchased a 1964 nova. It is a six cilinder, still this could be fun. 300 $ hu sounds cool. let me know thanks.
DRUGS are for loosers.
kansashonda
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:33 am

lexington kentucky ,if youwant the addy i'll get it for ya
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kansashonda » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:23 pm

http://web.archive.org/web/200402070521 ... ht.com/%20

This is a mirror image of the original Hermansinsight cite.

http://www.waterpoweredcar.com/herman.html

A little more on the subject. Also other water powered cars.

Thanks though kevin
DRUGS are for loosers.
kansashonda
Regular Poster

Postby kansashonda » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:06 pm

Kevin
Did you mean that to see pics and info, I would actualy have to go to Kentucky? :? I have found little on the web. :(

P.S. the previous sites that I posted are not very helpfull. Sorry Everyone :cry:

This sounds like a better idea than the one used by millenium cell. It actualy coats your cylinder walls and pistons as you drive. WOW :D

I saw your project file on the subject. Very cool. :) I can hardly read the diagram though. I am going to go through this post and try to make sence of it by comparison. :wink:

Thanks again :D
DRUGS are for loosers.
kansashonda
Regular Poster

herman

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:27 pm

I say this just in case youre not aware....cliking the piks in project folders bring up a bigger pik.

Im try'n to bring all the information from various places here,that i can find.If you have found other information please post it here also.... :lol:

Mr.Allen has posted 3 piks on egas of Mr.Andersons engine compartment as of now.

The diagram I drew was a quick description of only what I understood.....I could update it ....may do that shortly....not really changed much tho.

Im glad to know you like this project..... 8)
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

herman

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:10 am

I took the liberty of posting Mr.Allen's pictures here and you can see them in my inspiration folder.The video of Mr.Anderson is at the museum,along with a video of Mr.Boyce in an interview.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kansashonda » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:53 am

Thanks Kevin :D
The new pics help explain alot. And no, I was unaware that I could zoom in by clicking a pic. :oops: At any rate, I have downloaded them, for even more zooming ability. 8)

If I am to understad correctly, the metal end cap (for lack of a better word) that is visible in the pics is actualy an electrode. I would say it mabe the face of the clock when you look at it. Is this corect?

This would mean that one side of the electrode was exposed to the water, and the other side is not. Just seems wierd to me? I want to understand this whole project so bad. 70,000 volts. :? Where does it come from, and how are the waves contoled?

I may be getting ahead of myself. However, I would love to invest my money if a surefire deal. :wink: I abandend my vapor carb, and research on sodium borohydride, because this looks way cooler. :)

Oh well, I am sure that you will keep us all as informed as you possibley can. Thanks again good sir. :D
DRUGS are for loosers.
kansashonda
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis