[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:26 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby saisunee » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:03 am

saisunee
Regular Poster

Postby saisunee » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:13 am

saisunee
Regular Poster

Postby saisunee » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:08 am

saisunee
Regular Poster

Postby saisunee » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:08 am

saisunee
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:49 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:11 pm

sorry NEE missed that post, yeah pics gotta be jpg.Kazius research never really apealed to me after seeing a video with some kinda red liquid in the bottom of the test tube... figuring that stuff wuld never be known i couldnt bring myself to study much on his work.I did watch all the videos i could tho and seen 600 wats dialed in on one of em.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby saisunee » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:17 pm

Hi Kevin,

I do not understand the every other proton statement. From what I remember the protons if orientated incorrectly will spin and flip over to be aligned correctly. Like parra and ortho electron spins in hydrogen, it does exist but it will quickly fall to the lower energy level, in nano seconds.
Is it a reference to the fact he apparently was making deuterium and the 2 protons needed in that? As you can see from the water absorption frequencies I linked to before at Isbu, the absorption frequencies for D2O are completely different because of the mass.

http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/water/vibrat.html ----absorption frequencies

http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/water/index2.html ----- contents

If you are not familiar with this site I highly recommend it. It covers science fact on water. Electrical and magnetic effects, microwave effects, ionisation etc….

just thought……….your statement effecting every other one must be referring to the nodes and anti-nodes of standing waves. But I assume that the 7.5 Hz frequency is so that a decent amount of amplitude can be applied, because the wave length at 7.5HZ is massive.

Br
Nee
saisunee
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:37 pm

he may have been talking about effecting the spin of the electron.... its been a while since i watched it and that part hasnt sunk in yet.But on the 7.5 hz in his sytem........wat I think he was refering to is the magnetic discharge and using that somehow calling it a standing wave frequency in that it wuld continue to bounce back and forth 7.5 times a second without loosing any amplitude before he had to hit it again.... he claimed to be amplifing the current with his standing wave system.Refering to wavelengths allways gets confusing ,as you said at 7.5Hz the wavelength wuld be huge as an electromagnetic wave.Another theory is he was using a polarized EM wave with the electric field perpindicular to the DC field with the B1 from the outside paraelle with the DC field and bouncing the B1 field backand forth between the plates and underneath the cell apply'n another electric field perpindicular to the DC field. ..... his standing wave system and use of magnetics are confusing when looking at his cell.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:41 pm

if ya wanna study more on RF stuff.... lol Ive done alot of reading myself and cant wait to start building agin but Bar Gada, a former exxon employ published a document worth reading as well. #7284619 I havent studdies it very much... recedntly been try'n to work out a sully circuit to play with.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

First Post!

Postby 67JagRagTop » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Nice thread...took me a week to read all and get caught up.
Can't contribute much since any and every thing I do belongs to the company I am presently employed, The Man, The Grid!. You know the drill!

Check ot this cell.
http://www.hydrogen.energy.gov/pdfs/rev ... hamden.pdf

Yall better get on the stick. These things are just around the corner and will be flooding the market.
Lead, Follow, or get the Hell out of the way. There are those that say things can't be done to the annoyance of those that are trying to do it.
67JagRagTop

Postby mrgalleria » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:36 pm

Aloha,
Interesting link. I am not sure if it tells or shows something most of us don't already know. It (the WFC design) does not appear to be spectacular in performance.
I like your concluding quote.

Also you said-"Can't contribute much since any and every thing I do belongs to the company I am presently employed, The Man, The Grid!. You know the drill!"
I really don't understand. It looks like you live in the U.S. Are you saying that you are not free to do what you want on your own time. If that can be true, then I hope your sacrifice for "The Man" is well compensated for.
Bill
mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:53 am

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Yall know the drill!

Postby 67JagRagTop » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:04 pm

Lead, Follow, or get the Hell out of the way. There are those that say things can't be done to the annoyance of those that are trying to do it.
67JagRagTop

Postby saisunee » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:16 am

saisunee
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis