[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Pressure limits of HHO

Pressure limits of HHO

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Pressure limits of HHO

Postby gfleming » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:31 am

I'm new here, ready to learn and have some detailed questions. Hoping some of you can help me out. I'm working on building the Bob Boyce 101 plate electrolyzer.
...Does anyone know what's involved with changing the power source from 14v to 28v?
...Did Bob ever determine if Reverse osmosis could replace distilled water? My application will not allow for distilled water to be available all the time. I need something that will allow for tap water.
...I need to increase the hydroxy working pressure up to 20psi to port inject into a turbo engine max boost 13lbs. Will the hydroxy take the pressure or will it autocombust?
...I can't increase the pressure very much in the electrolyzer (3-5psi??) since the working process stops as it reaches 2 bar (15psi). Does anyone have a suggestion for a post-bubbler compressor to up it to 20 psi?
...How much gas decay will occur if pressurized?
...With all the talk of auto-combustion being the issue, how can the hydroxyl survive being pressurized in the combustion chamber?? It gets pressurized up close to 100 psi before spark ignition. Does this mean I can pressurize it for a 20 psi delivery thru a vapour injector?
...Can I use standard windshield washer fluid (-40 deg) for winter operation in the bubblers?
...Does anyone know where Bob is at with his next gen hex controller with the processor? Automatic 'seek and find' the resonance, plus a lot more goodies?
This is not a weekend garage project. I'm very serious and intend to commit a fair amount of time and money if all this is possible. Help or suggestions much appreciated.
G. Fleming
gfleming

Postby AlaskaStar » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:15 am

Bob's engineer has finished the controller, and has increased the speed of it's automatic tracking and self adjustments.

It can check and adjust 50 times per second while in full operation.

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby gfleming » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Where can I get more info on this? Are the plans/schematics available somewhere or has Bob not released this yet? Does Bob have an e-mail address? I've joined his forum but have not yet been approved by the moderator.

Thanks
G. Fleming
gfleming

Postby Zipstor » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:28 am

I wouldn't worry too much about tap or distilled water, they both work the same. D-water is just more clean that's all..

Your question about pressure is interesting however I have read as well that you don't want to pass the 15psi limit. However check out this video, the author claims that he is pressurizing the hho at 60psi.

http://pesn.com/2010/08/10/9501686_Futu ... t_Hydroxy/

If you are new to hho information networks you should try http://fuel-saver.org as well.

Good luck.
Zipstor

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis