[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Stan Meyer Water Fuel Cell Replication

Stan Meyer Water Fuel Cell Replication

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Stan Meyer Water Fuel Cell Replication

Postby Bubz » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:34 pm

Hello, I have successfully replicated Stanley Meyer's demo cell using the alternator and nine tube sets. As shown in the video, the input power is about 5V 2A or 10 watts, not including the 1/2hp motor. The results were beyond my expectations although, the process is still plain electrolysis yet, a very efficient design for this type of application. Further testing is underway and more videos to come. Please enjoy the pics-n-video!

Bubz

Click The Image Below To View The Video
Bubz

Postby mrgalleria » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:26 am

Alo ha,
Beautiful execution. Nice video too.
Keep playing with it, your close. Have you tried any coils inline?
Bill
mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Postby mrgalleria » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:47 am

Alo ha,
Bob Boyce also had good success with the 42,500 frequency,
and derivatives of that number. I still believe greater success can be had with high voltage potential, and if so, frequency would be less of a factor.
If you have listened to a couple lectures by Stan, you know that he puts little importance on frequency. See his Colorado lecture.
I am working on the high voltage method at the moment.
Remember, Stan said that his design was to be so simple,
any one could build it in their garage.
Bill
mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Postby Bubz » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:54 am

Thanks mrgalleria, I have not tried the choke coils yet but, I will soon. My goal for the most part is finding the so called "resonant action" Stan Meyer wrote and spoke about.
Bubz

Postby ismael_34 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:01 pm

hola bubz

HENORABUENA

yo tambien estoy creando una replica de stanly meyer.la verdad es que estoy replicando de dave lawton,sin el alternador,aun me queda mucho,aun estoy creando el circuito con los 555,ya subire un video de mi trabajo

por otra parte no te da miedo de meter 13 bar,es muy peligroso

chauuuu
ismael_34

Postby ismael_34 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:02 pm

hello bubz

HENORABUENA

I also am creating a replica of stanly meyer.la truth is that I'm replying to dave lawton, without the alternator, although I have a lot, even I am creating the circuit with the 555, and upload a video of my work

otherwise you're not afraid to put 13 bar, is very dangerous

chauuuu
ismael_34

Postby iteration69 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:22 am

iteration69
Regular Poster

Re: Stan Meyer Water Fuel Cell Replication

Postby tireboy » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:47 am

I built one as well, and it worked. it used 24 watts of power. Ive had it on the shelf for about 1 1/2 years. But it did work. I need more funds for projects. I thought i needed to biuld a larger generation chamber to make it produce more hydrogen. But im back thinking of building the magnetic motor since that was my first project yet i biult it my way and it would not work. Anyways this is my second attempt today to post this picture so here it is

Time will fly!
tireboy
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis