[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - AlaskaStar

AlaskaStar

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

AlaskaStar

Postby hydrocars » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:25 am

I tip my hat.

You could run this tech, but for some reason your not doing it. No questions ask.
hydrocars
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:52 am

You ASSUME that I am not running my technology.

I am running it. I am running ALL OF IT.

The hydrogen via chemical reduction, magnetolyis, the battery life extender, and soon the aerothermal. Also converting a Xantrex Inverter to run as a MEG.

What I don't say is HOW, or when or on what. There is a fact that you can stand on the Delaney Park Strip and see the head offices of nearly all of the major oil companies from ONE SPOT.

Not exactly my friends.

Not considering my recent Benzene / Diesel Fuel Particulate Poisoning that destroyed nearly everything in my throat, and reduced my lung capacity to absorb air by 40%. I have PERMANENTLY lost my voice, and therefore am no longer able to accept phone calls.

I did have the good fortune to meet a new friend here locally, whom is 100% deaf and has the patience to teach me ASL (Sign Language) She say I took learning it faster than anyone she has ever taught. She teaches ASL to people regularly, but for some reason she is not charging me money. Good luck???

I am continually pushing the bounds of technology, and likewise you should too.

No, I don't need to post pictures to satisfy the obsessive compulsive behaviors of certain people who have nothing better to do than bash, insult or flame people. I don't play that game, and am not going to start now.

So, you can believe anything you want to believe, as I have no control over it, and there is no law against it anyplace on earth.

Just because I don't post it....doesn't mean much of anything. I also am not at liberty to discuss exactly what I have it installed on or in. Some things are better left alone. I don't need the excess riff-raff right now.

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby hydrocars » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:51 pm

When i said run, it is the same as teach.

Bashing;
Whats right is right, what is wrong is wrong!

I can see your not use to respect, and i clearly see why. I wasn't attacking you, only letting you know i'm on your side. We may not share but i see what your about. I cant blame you for doing it the way you do, its others to blame, its those you see me flaming with, its 1 against many. So if i bash its a bash to kill the bash.

I defend alone, so don't get the wrong impression on me my friend. The internet is a place to work together, learn and grow. Its main creation was communication, I pay for it so i can use it, or else i wouldn't have it. If you cant use it the way you want because its controlled then sulk, Stop payment or do something about it.

Most of everyone is starting to learn who i am and what i am about, I don't like negative peeps around me, and my mind is always open toward others theorys only if they're respectful people, Its those thats not respectful that causes these wrong impressions. Myself i do not agree with resonance etc,,, But as long as the one sharing is honest and respectfull i'm willing to listen. Its all about GOOD people, and about whats right is right, and whats wrong is wrong.

My goal is to all work together, and when someone shares something you know is stupid, then understand they cant help it. Be nice look over it, whatever, but do not bash. The one who did not understand at first may be the one to crack it all. Happy researchers is successful ones. Everyone should be happy and work together, Never De littling each other, Thats what makes everything go bad.
hydrocars
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:48 pm

Although we have the exact same goals and viewpoints, my motives are for the benefit of every human on earth, the earth and all life on it.

My motives have once more been given another reason to push this tech forward. I have recently experienced an almost lethal exposure to Benzene and Diesel Particulate. In Alaska we have NO REQUIREMENTS for reduction of benzene from our fuels.

The benzene destroyed most everything in my throat and I now take 10 mile runs every morning to get enough oxygen to make it through the day without passing out. This is 10 miles BEFORE BREAKFAST, and between 5:00 AM and 7:00 AM.

I have permanently lost my voice. I have to use ASL (sign language), a notepad and pen or computer. For those not patient enough to deal with it, F**k-em!

Also am experiencing nerve degradation along with it, and it's not looking good. I still cough up black stuff.

So my motives to complete this technology and move it to public domain are in full force, and the wife isn't happy.

I haven't the time for bashing, or being bashed, but I apologize for the misunderstanding of your post.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby crewdog » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:02 am

crewdog

Postby crewdog » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:10 am

crewdog

Postby sparkgap » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:32 pm

AS,

Aerosolized substance P may help your throat and lungs recover.

Granted, its highly experimental, but I don't think that's stopped you before ;-)

I remember coming across this research a while back and thought this may be good to have in the event of a bird flu pandemic.

Anyway, substance P is a neuropeptide that is involved in many biological functions including among other things, pain signal transmission. Imagine their surprise when these researchers discovered that aerosolized substance P counteracted lung damage caused by jet fuel (contains benzene too).

As I recall from their research, any major trama to the throat and lungs results in depletion of substance P which takes a long time to replace and the lung tissue and immune system suffers as a result.

This research has been followed up and it turns out that aerosolized substance P can prevent lung toxicity from many sources including cigarette smoke.

Substance P can be purchased from Sigma Co., for "research purposes only."

You might also considered breathing treatments with H2 gas (2%) and consumption of H2 saturated water (see US Patent 20070148256 "Pharmacologic-functioning water and usage of the same").

Protection from JP-8 jet fuel induced immunotoxicity by administration of aerosolized substance P.

Toxicol Ind Health. 1997 Sep-Oct;13(5):571-88.

Harris DT, Sakiestewa D, Robledo RF, Witten M.

Department of Microbiology and Immunology University of Arizona, Tucson 85721, USA. davidh@aruba.ccit.arizona.edu

Chronic exposure to jet fuel has been shown to cause human liver dysfunction, emotional dysfunction, abnormal electroencephalograms, shortened attention spans, and decreased sensorimotor speed. The United States Air Force has decided to implement the widespread use of JP-8 jet fuel in its operations, although a thorough understanding of its potential effects upon exposed personnel is unclear. Exposure to potential environment toxicants such as JP-8 may have significant effects on host physiology. Previous studies in mice have shown that short-term, low concentration JP-8 exposure had significant effects on the immune system; e.g., decreased viable immune cell numbers, decreased immune organ weights, and loss on immune function that persisted for extended periods of time (i.e., up to 4 weeks post-exposure). Previous studies have shown that JP-8 induced pulmonary dysfunction was associated with a decrease in levels of the neuropeptide substance P (SP) in lung lavage fluids. It was found that administration of aerosolized SP was able to protect exposed animals from such JP-8 induced pulmonary changes. In the current study, aerosolized SP was analyzed for its effects on JP-i induced immunotoxicity in exposed mice. It was observed that SP administration could protect JP-8 exposed animals from losses of viable immune cell numbers, but not losses in immune organ weights. Further, exposure of animals to SP inhibitors generally increased the immunotoxicity of JP-8 exposure. SP appeared to act on all immune cell populations equally as analyzed by flow cytometry, as no one immune cell population appeared to be preferentially protected by SP. Also, SP administration was capable of protecting JP-8 exposed animals from loss of immune function at all concentrations of JP-8 utilized (250-2500 mg/m3). Significantly, SP only needed to be administered for 15 minutes after JP-8 exposure, and was active at both 1 microM and 1 nM concentrations. Thus, SP administration appears to be a relatively simple and efficient means to reverse the immunotoxicity due to hydrocarbon exposure.
“I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as fraud.â€
sparkgap
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:59 pm

i am in the US Air Force. from what i have heard from "fuelies", the use of JP-8 over JP-4 was a serious upgrade. the carreer fuelies were always sickly and almost never had hair, they had a host of problems. i am a loadmaster (dont ask, google plz) and my jet can carry almost 240,000 lbs of the vile liquid. from the stories they fuelies tell me, jp-8 is the equivalent of holy water compared to past products.

food for thought.
where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby mos68x » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:31 pm

mos68x
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:13 am

where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby mos68x » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:01 am

mos68x
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:53 am

Ok...

I procured some SUBSTANCE P, from an undisclosed person from an undisclosed location from an undisclosed country.

Used it accordingly. No change.

it's been more than 1 month since my loss of voice, and 30 days after the incident was when I received the SUBSTANCE P, which by the way....has the aftertaste remind me of the smell of CFC.

If I had it the next day...or something to that effect it would have been more effective.

Since the time was so large, the tissue has converted to scar, and the nerve damage too large.

I just get to deal with it now. Total of 45 days... am communicating with deaf people more than the hearing people.

ASL is a cool way to talk.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:43 am

Damn mate. Absolute shame that it didn't work. With any luck maybe you might recover some of your voice eventually.

I do recall of a method used by some throat cancer paitents that have had their voice box removed. It works by swallowing gulps of air and then burping them back up again to make sound. But apparently the success rate of people learning to do it right is about 50%. Then again, knowing how you put your mind to things, you could probably nail it seeing that your learning ASL so quickly.

How are you coping with work with the lack of speech? I wouldsay that could be quitea hinderance.

And seeing tha this has happened, are you still planning on making more of the videos that you mentiond a few months ago?
Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:27 pm

Work still comes and goes. Sometimes like a tsunami....other times like a drought. I have to fight tooth and nail to get works now!

Videos: yes. when? I don't know. merely making ends meet is the challenge now. Thinks about it, would any employer hire someone who can't talk to customers, or answer phones? unless you did something super mundane....like janitor (I would go insane!!!) you would have no work, and no income.

I at least have self employment to help. at the least I get everything locally at 50% off retail.

And it sucks...bad.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby biggeorge » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:49 pm

biggeorge
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis