[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - MOS68X's new sealed/dry cell

MOS68X's new sealed/dry cell

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby resident_genius » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:06 pm

where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

IC2206

Postby tallballs » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Persistence will overcome all obstacles.
tallballs

Postby resident_genius » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:30 pm

where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Re: Power Control Unit

Postby mos68x » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:36 am

mos68x
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:22 am

If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:57 pm

'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby mos68x » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:45 pm

mos68x
Regular Poster

Postby mos68x » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:33 pm

mos68x
Regular Poster

Postby mos68x » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:53 pm

I will be home shortly and hopefully I can get the internet on at the house soon. I have my money from the government for my DITY move so now I can finish the car and order all new revision 3 plates for my cell at the house. I'm still trying to decide if I want to go through the effort of cutting all the gaskets or having someone else laser cut them for me(expesive). I am also thinking of getting the toroid kit and building the one for the PWM3G so that I can try to do the resonance in the cell. I still have to get a nitrous plate so that I can put it in the motor too.
mos68x
Regular Poster

Postby mos68x » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:07 pm

res, check your email
mos68x
Regular Poster

Postby mos68x » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:42 pm

mos68x
Regular Poster

Postby mos68x » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:59 pm

I have had the nitrous plate in hand for a while now but with other unfinished projects and the holidays I have not had time to play with this cell on the car. With the trouble this carburetor has given me in it's really lousy mpg I think this would be a good chance to start implementing the hydroxy onto this motor. I will have to find my timing light though so that I can see what my timing is right now and to set it to where it needs to be when I put the hydroxy on. I have measured the proposed location and the cell will fit without a problem so I'm thinking of trying to fit the cell into the car and seeing how much it will effect this car's mpg.
mos68x
Regular Poster

Postby mos68x » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:04 pm

I need some help with the tuning on this PWM3G board. I started to work on the tuning as per the instructions by turning the PW on channel 1 fully clockwise, but the screw keeps turning. Is this normal or is there supposed to be a stop in it?
mos68x
Regular Poster

Postby mos68x » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Ok, I have them tuned as best as possible. Unfortunately it looks like I'll have to reset the tuning everytime I need to change my settings for the pulse width.

I'm still not getting lights on the channels by the MOSFET's though, anyone have any ideas why?
mos68x
Regular Poster

Postby mos68x » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:40 am

I have ordered some new jets and rods for my carburetor so that I can lean it down from where it is right now. The mpg in this thing really sucks right now, it's down at 10.1mpg. It is way less than where it should be with this motor, I should be getting at least 17 or so, even without the hydroxy added to the motor. Right now I'm unable to get the cell into the spot where I want it in the car so once I decide on either 1) getting new fittings and lines to run to the motor, cell, and tank, or 2) getting new bolts for the cell, I will get the cell into the car and start putting the gas in the car. Of course when I do start putting the hydroxy in the motor in large amounts I'll have to get valves that I can control by the throttle and find a way to meter it even across the RPM range so that I can evenly lean out the motor and make it a gradual change to hydroxy. I will also have to figure out a way to keep the motor running at all times so that I can keep the water from freezing until I find a better way to keep that from happening.
mos68x
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis