[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Alexis Cell on a 1996 Honda Civic

Alexis Cell on a 1996 Honda Civic

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Alexis Cell on a 1996 Honda Civic

Postby colinjlyon » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:48 pm

Hey all, my name is colin, and i have a Meyer reproduction conditioning in the garage for quite some time now and i have gotten quite a bit of info on that from here. needless to say its a work in progress. But while i wait for that to come to a realization, i have been a busy little bee with boosters. i have an Alexis Cell From and have done what i believe is a decent job of mounting it. Check it out at

the electronic control system incorporates 4 efie's, a map/f sensor enhancer and pwm with digital current control, OBDII interface or GPS. this is the pimp daddy of all boosters. not to mention everything is controlled with a UHF remote and Digital Screen.

In the US they are sold by [urlhttp://www.hydroxycorp.net/shop/default.aspx?affillink=VIECO923081121]HTC[/url] or in canada at
colinjlyon

Postby Looking In » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:45 am

Rich (Looking In)
((((Is it really so difficult to tell a good action from a bad one? I think one usually knows right away or a moment afterward, in a flash of regret.)))) BOOM
Looking In
Regular Poster

Postby colinjlyon » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:39 pm

well i dont have the VMU installed at the moment, its in the mail. but i did get a chance to play with one that i sold to a customer and its pretty cool. before i installed any booster i was getting 375Km per tank. with a smack booster making about .7lpm i was getting about 450 km per tank, with the alexis cell my milage actually dropped down to about 350 km per tank which supports my theory on how too much hydrogen will lower your millage sue to the high propagation speed of hydrogen compared to gasoline and the fact that in a average ICE the timing at idle is usually about 15-18 deg Before TDC. the alexis cell makes about 3lpm @ 20A once conditioned. Once the VMU is installed and i have full control over the output and sensors with the VMU i'll be able to tweak it to the best possible millage without sacrificing any power. the initial Exhaust gas analysis is defiantly impressive though :lol:

colinjlyon

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis