[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - electronics help

electronics help

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby slider1860 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:52 am

slider1860
Regular Poster

Postby okumaguru » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:19 pm

After doing a little research, I think I understand a typical H-bridge. I have dealt with a few of them when changing the direction on electrical motors. I could probably figure out some mechanical means of moving a switch back and forth or do it myself but I would like to make it electronic.
When it comes to the timers, I still have to research them. I can find them at Grainger and other places but would still have to figure out what to do with them.
SeaMonkey, I went to that page but I'm afraid I am somewhat confused when it comes to electronics. I generally have a certain "logic" I use when looking at things and electronics in general doesn't seem to fit in with it. I am only a high-school graduate but I have learned a lot of stuff at "The School of Hard-knocks".
I will keep going back to that page and try to make heads or tails of it for a while. The owner of a company I used to work for like to say"Perseverance wins out of brilliance almost every time" and that is the way I like to try to go about everything I do.
Thanks
Tim
okumaguru
Regular Poster

Postby Looking In » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:17 am

okumaguru, I live in kansas City. If I can help let me know. Email me if you like. richard dot secondtime at gmail.com I would like to see some of your work
Rich (Looking In)
((((Is it really so difficult to tell a good action from a bad one? I think one usually knows right away or a moment afterward, in a flash of regret.)))) BOOM
Looking In
Regular Poster

Postby okumaguru » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:19 am

okumaguru
Regular Poster

Postby Looking In » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:26 am

Rich (Looking In)
((((Is it really so difficult to tell a good action from a bad one? I think one usually knows right away or a moment afterward, in a flash of regret.)))) BOOM
Looking In
Regular Poster

Postby Dynamite » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:41 am

Dynamite
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis