[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - 48.2 khz

48.2 khz

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby waterboy » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:06 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby hypersoniq » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:45 pm

they also used salt water. I am sure that the salt was somehow involved in that reaction.
Soon as I figure out how to program this ATMega168 microcontroller I want to run some frequency sweep tests with distilled water.

There are too many conflicting reports of the resonant frequency of this or that (one google search returned a frequency in excess of 22GHz for a water molecule!)... sometimes you just have to try for yourself.

Once some of the parameters are known, sensors can be used in a feedback loop to adjust the freq. output accordingly.

Also, what would the target of the drequency be? the hydrogen atoms? the oxygen atom? What about the H-O bond itself?

I am going to run with a hypothesis that is based on string theory ...the bosonic energy connecting the H to O might have an actual matter component (fermions) that would be a suitable target. And since no returns on a google search indicate that research is almost non-existant in this area, I would have to assume nothing and start at 1Hz and sweep up in the smallest incrememt I can to as high as my test rig will go (my DMM can only count freq. to 2Mhz so anything over that and I'll be flying blind)... so the first sweep will be 1Hz to 2Mhz. Also, RF is but one of several ways to impart a frequency to the water.

maybe it will work, maybe it won't but finding out is 99% of the fun!
hypersoniq
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis