[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - god And H2

god And H2

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

god And H2

Postby Loster » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:12 am

Thrival, here we can continue our conversation, if we mention H2 times to times, we will not come out of topic . . :lol:
Loster has been banned from the OUPower.com forum effective 5/15/2007 11:45 EST

My apologies to any that he has offended.
-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:14 am

H2 !

No seriously, this topic will deal with the possibility to make the technology real .. I mean, what are your opinions, do you think that we must persist with an army of one and make patents trying to finally get a result, or is there a way we could be more powerful in a group to create a new and beautiful civilisation !?

-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:32 am

loster do you really believe the technology isnt real?yu can bet the technology IS real and someone knows how to apply it.automakers are stuck with the hybrid for now and when they sell all they have finnanced to produce they will apply better technology for us to buy.the best technology is thier last resort.they have to suck us dry through every step of the way. As for GOD, i dont believe h2 technology in our applications is the secret of His creations. i understand or have read in some translation that we speak diffrent languages to keep from figuring everything out ,but why would God forbid us to finding O.U.?Or ressonnence or what ever it is we are trying to do.I do believe we shall know by the year 2012.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:43 am

what is your idea of a beautiful civilisation?everyone riding horeses?flying cars?riding in space?population 10?please explain
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:03 am

Err .. a beautiful civilisation would be a civilisation with no money and resources shared across everybody where everybody is split in different domains of science ...

The problem is Energy in this world and well, I don't teach you anything about that .. Just that energy makes money possible .. We need to take the power by developping our own energy .. But anyways, people are not ready to respect their equals .. People are like rats, they will do everything to enrich themself even if that mean to kill or run over you .. So my solution is not possible .. The only way it would be possible is with Time, growing a civilisation is no easy task .. And apparently we have no time.. The solution would be drastical.

I don't know where you took the idea that I don't believe the technology is real .. Well, what I meant by real is possible or distributed everywhere as a current solution .. And sorry, but I cannot be 100% sure it exists because I didn't see it working in the first place because the ones who succeeded kept this secret or I haven't been in the right place at the right time to see it ..

Yeah and there are the patents, but I some of you mentionned that there are flaws in the patents ..

And, well I don't say that God gave a secret of creation ...

Anyways, I'm repeating myself now, but if any of you want to make their technology possible, I'll be interested in helping you making it possible .

I don't know exactly how, but I'll do my best ..
:lol:

-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:12 am

Explain what you mean by 2012 .. I'm not familiar with this ..

But some advanced civilisation had technology in sacred geometry and resonance, diatonic ratios etc ..

God doesn't forbid anything .. And I'm still not convinced what your conception of a god is ..

God created everything, animals, plants, earth, space, humans ..

In fact we are animals, we shouldn't be any different from animals, we have the same needs ..

Why would god forbid us anything, what about the animals!? .. Does god forbid them something, why would we be that privileged compared to plants or animals?! ..

Natural Selection makes things the way they are and it's a simple process ..

But yes maybe you are true about something, natural selection is not respected in humans, we can heal ourselves, the ones that have disabilities can survive and reproduce .. That would be against nature ?! ..

There are too much questionning about god and no answers .

-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby thrival » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:57 am

thrival
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:37 am

-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby thrival » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:04 pm

Loster:

Yes those other planes exist. We're multi-dimensional beings with subtle bodies made of finer particles from those realms, which interpenetrate us.

Little proofs happen all the time. You described some of those yourself.
Reality is imagination in slow-motion. Everything that becomes real, came from the virtual (vindicating Bearden); material (light particles) condensing around thought-forms. That's how creation happens. Careful what you think or feel because those are the things you create for yourself.

Spiritual experiences happen when we're ready for them. That can mean after making necessary preparations. "Ready" is more a condition in our feelings than intellectual. (We're all fallen angels and progress in the feelings can be very slow.) Also, God is more interested in your will than your chaos-cohering antennae. All is permitted, but there's karma for good as well as bad choices. We're more than animals. The mark-of-the-beast system wants you to forget that, at the cost of your humanity. That's a microchip under the skin to function as debit card, tracking and personal data storage device. The chip was first used by animal biologists and later to identify lost pets.

If you want to make a real contribution, find a way to kill RFID tags and not the person. Did you know the new money explodes? See:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/180304_RFID_article.html

Most important dietary books you'll ever read (yes, it's relevant.)

Mucusless Diet Healing System & Rational Fasting by Prof. Arnold Ehret

and

Cleanse & Purify Thyself by Dr. Richard Anderson
thrival
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:37 pm

Acknowledged ..

But I see no proof of anything, it's not by denying any Rational thoughts of the equation that you will convince me . . (- 'bout God -) .

If God there is, he gave me the faculty to gauge what other people believe ..

And something important, even if I don't believe in all what you say, I keep my mind-open ..

God cannot give us the possibility to be critical and expect us to believe blindly in something ..

You may be False or be True, I bet 10$ that God doesn't control anything except the Initial Inputs of creation ..

You have 50% chance of being right ..

That said, you will have to give me 20$ .. (- You lost your first bet -) ..

-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:41 pm

the 2012 thing is from the myan calender,it ends then.which is soppose to signify a world change,either the end as nostradumous calims or the beginning im not sure.just seems fitting for an end to me seeing the world as it is today.Im more than willing to go with a change than an end and in some ways this forum gives inspiration for a change rather than an end. i just find it hard to believe there is technology we so desperatly need and no one has got it.sure if someone has it ,wants to go on jay leno i'd go with 'em. i dont think we will need a civil war for the stuff but i understand what ya mean about comeing together.maybe no one really has the technology.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby thrival » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:38 pm

Loster:

By all means use your critical thinking. Indeed that's why God gave you a brain. What you think, feel or believe may or may not be true. As for me I'm 100% sure there's a God, and I still think you and Blox are the same person.

kevinattersfield:

If I had a factory and a budget, I'd show the world OU. Won't work with investors or financiers tho; self-funded or worker-owned, maybe a foreign country.

Atoms never sleep.
thrival
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:40 pm

take youre work to jay leno,every one in the world would eventually know of it sighn up for his next new idea show.or just write to him at least,have a working model he would maybe even hook it up in his parking lot and let it run durring the show.jay leno gets attention
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:35 pm

Kevin : you must be right, there is no working OU just people blabbering ..

thrival : Fuck it, let's ask chris if the IP match then you'll have proof .. Stop imaginating things, you just prove that you base yourself on your on imagination because you don't belive in facts you are just believe in yourself and what others wants you to believe ...

I'M NOT BLOX STOP IT .. You must think I am a FBI agent by now ..

-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

geez...

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:46 am

I am rather disappointed in this whole mess. here i am trying to help all of you find what this site is all about. i can tell you that E=MC2...but it doesn't mean jack diddley unless you know how to get there.

opinions are irrelavent to me. i have no material attachment to anything. my truck is just a big hunk of metal. my classic cars are just iron and steel. the money in the bank is not relavent to anything in my life. when i die...and whenever that is, i cannot take anything material to the next plane of existance, which for me is in heaven, in the presence of God.

I realized early on in life that there was a need. the need is driven out of a discomfort in life. i then decided to learn everything i could as afast as i could to see what i could do to help make the comfort level of EVERYBODY who is unfortunately STUCK here on this rock called EARTH.

i don't have to do much of anything. HOWEVER, my life is mostly full of helping people. i'll spend all night rebuilding an angine for someone so that they can go to work and feed their family. I'll rebuild a transmission so that somebody can go home to family, because they have lost everything, but not a friend. I have done everything in my personal power to help...and i found that it's not enough. my partners in THE business i'm in, are like 2 LARGE ANCHORS TIED AROUND MY NECK. they have a 1 word vocabulary "NO". they seem to have forgotten that absolute power corrupts absolutely. so in that instance, i excersized my authority. i hold 40,000,000 SHARES OF COMMON (VOTING) STOCK. the other 2 hold the other 30,000,000 SHARES OF COMMON (VOTING) STOCK. so i outweigh the board, i am PRESIDENT OF THE BOARD, and i OWN the company. i have never excersized my authority till recently. they have run the show, and run the show into the ground. well i excersized my authority, and made everything they ever did in my business WORTHLESS. the company still exists, but has nothing to exist on. no technology, NOTHING. WORTHLESS.

I was suffering from a condition i call "the caged buttterfly" caged butterfly in the closet DIES. i will not succumb to that. so i basically excersized the FACT that i held shares OVER THE 50% mark and they could all vote against me, and i still outvote the whole bunch of them.
yeah i cost me. everything. but that doesn't matter. truth is...i am currently HOMELESS!!! but i am happier now than i have been in a long time. I'm free of all restraints, i am no longer "tied to an anchor" (or 2 dozen for that matter)

my wife and i are on what we call a "road trip" we are living INSIDE my 4 door truck. sure we'll find a place before snow...if not, we offload a bunch of stuff, get the spare tires and rims, put her Thunderbird on the hauler, and pack down the highway south.

point is i don't give a damn about material posessions. me and my wife are happy, we are together, and stuff is just stuff and we can't take it with us.

now for the hatred found in life i say this:

"a broken spirit drys the bones."

what are the components of your bones? ok you have the outside and such...what about inside...soft and juicy right....called MARROW. what does marrow do? it controls your blood....more specifically the autonomics of YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM. so hatred, broken heart, sad sprit...such forth...is not changed will eventually rot you away from the inside like a parasite...leading to a non-existant, or worthless immune system. simple stuff like that can keep you healthy or can make you sick for long periods of time.

remember that if we do not forgive our debtors, our debts will never be forgiven. KARMA right? comes around goes around. bring it on yourself if you want. i want to help anybody who is willing to help themselves.

in case most of you have not realized this...those in "POWER" want us people on the bottom fighting. if we are constantly bickering over petty shit like racism ethnicity, and gas prices, we will never come together in a "common" goal to end problems like poverty, like the energy crisis, like pollution.

here's an exampe EVERYBODY CAN DO:

go get a stick that is about 1 foot long and thick as your index finger.

ok got it?

BREAK THAT STICK IN HALF!

easy eh?

now get 10 of those sticks.

put them all together. try to break them ALL at the same time.

gee, not so easy now is it?

stand together, quit your fighting, and find some common ground. work together, and most of all STAND TOGETHER. if you want it to work then be willing to let go of petty differences, this is truely the only way to get done what needs to happen to make this world a better place for ALL HUMANS, not just whites, not just blacks, not just mexicans, asians, chinese, pacific islanders, natives or otherwise any particular group. cross the boundary of petty difference, and reach out...show some trust, and you will get the same in return.

i was brought up in a severly racist household. i am white. heinz 57 breed. i met a man a good while back. he had knowledge to share and i wanted to learn. this man ended up being not only my best friend, but he ended up being the best man at my wedding, and despite the crap my family says about him (of which none or 0.00% is true) he has a heart of gold. he owns a shop, and works from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM on regular work. from 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM he works on "needy" people's cars so that they can survive. his skin color is "black" and i don't give a damn what anybody's skin color is, where they came from or what they have been through in life. we all have problems, and we all have something to contribute to life. nobody is "worthless" nobody is "stupid" and nobody has any right to insult anybody else (in my personal opinion).

so:
a broken spirit drys the bones.

and
the power of life and death are in the tongue.

so insulting somebody all the time will break them constantly, and they DIE. spiritually then physically.

so complimenting, encouraging, and helping and promoting postive outlook will in turn bring good health to the person in question.

keep in mind that "comes around goes around" theory...because the more mud you throw at people...the more mud will be thrown at you; likewise the more help you do for people...wehn you need help, you have someone to call on.

so all i am really saying is to stop fighting, remove your craniums from your rectums, and look around at what's really going on. ask yourself is you're helping or hurting?

by the way...just because i am homeless by definitions of the state and feds...doesn't mean squat. i am hopefully starting over, but with more wisdom than last time.

remember this:

"Good judgement comes from experience,
Experience comes from bad judgement"

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis