[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Kevin's Geet Generator

Kevin's Geet Generator

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Kevin's Geet Generator

Postby ElectroGasMan » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:06 am

Hi Kevin

That is a lot of money for a few pieces of paper. I hope you get it workin.

http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/bklist.htm#geet
Michael in Kansas
ElectroGasMan
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:16 am

I seen those High dollar plans too but they have some free ones on there Im go'n by and play'n around with...Im pert near done and have less than 100 buks in it so it aint too bad and its a fun project with some lessons and all thats perty kewl.Im look'n forward to see'n it run on pepsi and pickle juice or wat ever else i can find heh heh ....
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Kevin's Geet Generator

Postby weggl » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:42 am

Hey Fellars. whats this geet stuff?

weggl 8)
WARREN EGGLETON
weggl
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:18 pm

Hey Weggl, its some sorta plasma,aura, phenomenom (ms) that does some wild stuff....Im think'n about use'n some of M.r Galaria and AlaskaStars methods on this one...it opens up all kinds of possiblities on a small budjet.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Kevin's Geet Generator

Postby weggl » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:11 am

Hey Kev,
This geet thing looks to me like he is heating up the air intake and re-cycling some of the exhaust gas. Is the steel rod magnetic or like the Joe cell, which you virtually have to talk to, does positioning the thing N/South makes some king of difference?
Also what was he in jail for?
Warren
WARREN EGGLETON
weggl
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:58 pm

I dont know why he is in jail but the rod is cold rolled steel and it gets magnetized top a proper length after it gets burnt in and the north and south alighnment is soppose to happen on its own but is soppose to be a faster process if you alighn the motor properly during burn in time.A felloe expierimenter sais his rod magnetized in 5 minutes on a trial run.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kumaran » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:39 am

Hi Kevin,

I like your work on GEET system. Hopefully turns out well to give good results. Good job. Keep it up. Most importantly, thanks for sharing.
Regards,
Kumaran
(Knowledge without action is useless, action without knowledge is foolish)
kumaran
Regular Poster

Kevin's Geet Generator

Postby weggl » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:16 am

G'day Kev have you seen this "Geet Demystified"

weggl

www.mypage.bluewin.ch/Bizarre/GEETDemystified.htm
WARREN EGGLETON
weggl
Regular Poster

Kevin's Geet Generator

Postby weggl » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:45 am

Hey Kev what's the latest on the GEET?
Weggl
WARREN EGGLETON
weggl
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:58 pm

Howdy weggl,

ehh Im kinda tinker'n around with it... it does work well on gasoline in a jug but it's look'n a bit more complicated if you wanna run it on used motor oil.The longer the chain of hydrocarbon liquids you use the longer the ractor rod needs to be.The gas doesnt have a problem at all vaporizing with the reactor so that's a good thing.It doesnt need heated or anything where the used motor seems like it wuld need to be heated wich wuld require a more involved system.It's really a cheap and easy thing to do for run'n on vaporized gas.And pluss its easily converted back to its original condition if you want.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby mrgalleria » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:52 am

mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:29 am

I havent tuned my rod in yet....just got back to work steady so shuld be able to play again soon.....mine starts perty easy on gas and runs well on it....but when it gets down to the water it dont have any power.......was think'n about yer expieriment with nickle and nitrogen containing liquids but then read a link that to get gas to mix with water all the air has to be sucked out of it and some more stuff ...the test run i made had a grinder,shop vac,power drill mmmm and someth'n else pluged in but i dont know how many wats it was.... was my first run on it and aint done much since.... work is good now tho so i'll be do'n stuff soon on er again 8)
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:03 pm

Hey Bill,

I can understand the vibration problems that may occur with the system configured the way its shown in those piks but Im gonna be cut'n it down to smaller length materials soon and be work'n on one to play with on the o truck too.Im try'n to find some suitable stable zirconia sleave for the inside of the 1/2" pipe now and the reason the projects here in this forum is cause I plan on add'n some voltage to er as well.
I imagine a water injection system (vacuum opperated) to inject water into the reactor, the exhaust gasses I hope will provide depolarizaion of the anode ..... this project is gonna be a kewl one I hope if the zirconia sleave isnt that expensive.Need to find some cold rolled 1/2' steel bar as well .. probably 1018 nickle plated.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Pinhead » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:07 pm

If you all want to greatly increase the performance of your GEET system, try adding a bit of hydrogen (not hydroxy, just pure hydrogen) to the fuel inlet side.

Basically what is happening in the GEET is the same as thermal catalytic cracking at the oil refineries. The exhaust and heat is traveling one direction, fuel the other. The cold rolled steel tube in the middle gets magnetized and acts as a catalyst. If you were able to "see" the inside of the fuel line, between the steel tube and the fuel line, it'd look like a lightning storm. Ions are flying around, sparks are shooting everywhere, it'd be quite the sight. However, since it is reacting in the absence of oxygen, it's not technically "burning" though there are many chemical reactions occurring.

The performance of your system will be greatly enhanced if you are able to inject pure hydrogen (no oxygen) into the fuel before it gets into the reactor. That's partly where the water comes in handy (if you can get it in the right proportions).

BASICALLY

A single hydrogen atom is called a hydrogen free radical, which is just as important as the free oxygen in the burning of the gasoline. The hydrogen atoms help to break up the longer chained molecules, which then oxidize more readily. Shorter chains oxidize much more quickly than longer ones; the shorter chained molecules have a much lower boiling point than the longer ones do.

C8H18 + 2H + Heat = C4H10 + C4H10 <-- Shorter chains are much "lighter" and evaporate much more easily, and therefore can contact oxygen much more effectively.

The hydrogen doesn't automatically chop all of the molecules in half, though. For example, C8H18 + H2 might turn into CH4 + C7H16. Both molecules are "lighter" than the original, however, and support more quick and efficient combustion. This is the goal of the GEET. This is also the basis of the PreIgnition Catalytic Converter (PICC) that is in development.

The system doesn't recycle any exhaust gas. The exhaust is only used for the thermal energy (the exhaust and fuel never mix). I don't think you have to "aim" the N/S of the magnetized rod, though I'll say I haven't heard anything about that.
Pinhead
Regular Poster

Postby Ioku » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:46 pm

hey I have been reading about this geet system and have the basic idea of how it works but a can't seem to find any free plans on how to build one if someone could maybe give me a link or something that would be great.
Ioku
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis