[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Hydrogen community ?

Hydrogen community ?

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Hydrogen community ?

Postby Blox » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:12 pm

Blox

Bold Move

Postby JaEnergy » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:59 pm

Change Constant!
JaEnergy

Postby Loster » Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:19 pm

Loster has been banned from the OUPower.com forum effective 5/15/2007 11:45 EST

My apologies to any that he has offended.
-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:55 am

My experiences with the research have given me an education in more than one way. While almost all of my research data has been published, my personal tragedies that arose because of that blasted research is only known by a select few.

While I can't answer for anyone elses opinion, I feel that after having our family ripped apart by governmental agencies, and taking over 5 years in legal battles to finally win our freedom and reunite our family was a bit too much of a price to pay for daring to take on "big oil" and their cohorts. There is nothing worst than a husband not being able to protect his wife and children in a situation like this. So when I spoke of how determined they are to squash this type of research, I am speaking from experience. My family was ruined, and there is nothing that can ever make up for the damage done. When we finally did win, there was not so much as an apology, nor could we sue them because these governmental agencies enjoy a little known thing called statutory immunity.

Would you knowingly risk exposing your family to danger? I didn't know what I was getting into at the time I started that research. I was a big believer in working with law enforcement, and the good of government in general. That was until I witnessed first hand the corruption at all levels of the government, from the federal level, right down to the local state and county governmental agencies.

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:51 am

Bob :

I believe you ..

I understand .. But do you think that a larger community would be more powerful than a single man !? ..

-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby Blox » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:25 am

Blox

Postby Loster » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:28 am

-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby BEMET » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:47 pm

Even if we do gang up together here, Local law enforcement is still the biggest gang in town. It will take Over Unity to over come a seemingly greater obstacle.
BEMET
When the price of gasoline went over $2.00 per gallon I started looking at alternatives again.

Comprehend and copy nature, V. Schauberger
BEMET
Regular Poster

Postby Blox » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:43 pm

Hmmm Bemet

If understand your right, are you saying that OU is no problem to make,

:shock: :shock: :shock:

But the real problem is to overcom " local law enforcement " ? ? ?

I cant understand that at all.

Today i is possible to send 1 mio. drawings by mail, witch tell´s the
metode of making OU. ( if someone actual can do OU ).

How can someone " stop " the knowledge, if it is common ? :?:
Blox

Postby thrival » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:08 pm

Come on Loster, cut the crap. I'll wager $10. bucks that you and blox are the same person.

Read the OU patents of others and then figure it out. Granted, that will take you a while.
thrival
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:15 pm

thrival : Come On, you lost your bet . . If I have something to say, I'll say it under my nickname, I'm not that lame ..

Give me the 10 $ ..

Anyways .. This is no contest, I am on your side, even if I don't share the same opinion than you, I am just trying to figure it out ..

And these days I am preparing to move my things to my new appartment, so I am not doing any experiments ..

Don't be deceived by me, I will do what I can to succeed ..
And don't judge me, you don't know my capacity you can't gauge it just like that ..

And I appreciate talking with you, you are an interesting person, that is serious .. I am looking forward to see where you come up to ..

And no, the patents are not that easy, I understand the point .. .

-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:26 pm

Brox :

Did you hear about Methernita and the Testatika!? ..

They have their own community in swiss and they live by their own .. With their own electricity .. I don't really know if it's a legend or if it's true, but the Testatika is real ..

I would like to visit methernita, and it would be possible since my girlfriend is swiss and I go there some times .. .

As for Law enforcement .. They don't have much knowledge in science and they wouldn't understand what it's all about, they would obey to their superiors.. That said, we could take advantage of that, because they would underestimate us and our power ..

If we achieve OU .. (- Everybody say it has been achieved, so from now on I'll say that OU is possible -) .. So we have OU, we could build about anything and become very powerful .. We could make weapons and everything ...

Oh I understand that you are all against that kind of thinking, but how could we overcome the Gov or the law enforcement altogether !? . It's not by throwing flowers at them that we will succeed ..

It's surely is a bruteforce .. But I admit I don't know if we could be enough "self-controlled" to not use this technology to kill etc..

We could make energy shields and grow them .. I mean, let's build a town, we make an energy shield in a field, and grow the bubble to a diameter of say x KM and nothing could come across it . . .
Okay Okay, it's a fantasy A-LA Star Trek, but I believe it is possible with a infinite amount of energy at our disposal ..

-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby kww » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:35 pm

Let's build the "Enterprize" and just leave. :-) Somewhere out there I know there's intelligent life. ;-)
kww
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:30 pm

Stardate 0.400.1551.1.123

-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:37 pm

Blox, please tell Thrival that you are not me. . :lol:

-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis