[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

oh yeah,

Postby stcwater » Sun May 31, 2009 2:33 pm

oh yeah, and i'm new to forums, so the html links did not work, and i posted it twice, terribly sorry. I guess that was best for emphasis. I hope the administrator can delete the duplicate message AND this message, and maybe activate those links for me? Thanks for your patience everyone. :oops:
stcwater

Postby resident_genius » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:08 am

hey guy, welcome to the forums and very nice apparatus there, wish i could've built a nice little custom chamber like that, i've been struggling finding the right chamber for my apparatus. use only plastic fittings anywhere u can, because the brass ones will swell and corrode and crack the area around it.... learnt that the hard way. duh. ohwell.

get a project folder going!
where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby aussepom » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:20 am

Hi ravzz

are you who I think you are I have not heard from you for a while remember my gmail address sent contact there
aussepom
aussepom
aussepom
Regular Poster

Postby aussepom » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:26 am

hi SeaMonkey

I have been trying to get a hold of some of your earlier work back in 2007, when bob was trying to to me was pick your brains on on a system that you were working on at the time, I could not find out why he was so interested, I do have an Idea now, does your 'old' brain like mine go back that far?
I would be interested
aussepom
aussepom
aussepom
Regular Poster

Galveston's hydrogen project

Postby galveston » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:27 pm

galveston
Regular Poster

Project page.

Postby stcwater » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:45 pm

Okay, so i went with the "Project Page" idea, and i made a whole site dedicated to my projcet. You'll find all my recent stuff there, and i'll post here when i make updates to my project as well.

Hey, what do ya know? I figured out how to put up links here! 8)
stcwater

Low Voltage High Current Cell

Postby SeaMonkey » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:32 pm

aussepom,

The only project which comes to mind is the Low Voltage Cell with the accompanying DC to DC Converter to power it. This is the one 'conventional electrolysis' cell that been the easiest to fabricate and maintain; and it performs with the greatest efficiency.

The low voltage multi-plate cell has so many advantages, when properly assembled, that it is my absolute favorite!

The 'other projects' which the group are pursuing are outgrowths of mainly, the Stan Meyer device, the Puharich device, and the Kanzius device. In the WFFA group we've had recent discussions regarding those endeavors.

I presume it may be the low voltage cell. Whaddya think?
SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Got my WFC up and operational

Postby stcwater » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:45 am

-- Is the dream real?
stcwater

A question on the conditioning process...

Postby stcwater » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:56 pm

-- Is the dream real?
stcwater

Postby stcwater » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:02 pm

-- Is the dream real?
stcwater

Postby sixth sense » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:12 pm

sixth sense

Wikipedia's answer

Postby stcwater » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:35 pm

-- Is the dream real?
stcwater