[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby ravzz » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:06 am

ravzz
Regular Poster

question?

Postby redriderno22 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:34 am

redriderno22
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:36 am

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby ravzz » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:42 am

ravzz
Regular Poster

Postby hydrocars » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:21 pm

i have 6 tubes, 5 1/2 tall, 1 inch OD, inside tube 3/4 ID, space gap is 1/16. i cant seem to find any mosfet or anything to handle the amps, i have been using the 2n3066, any ideals?

also, i'm interested in more about that resistor you talked about, i have been playing with a resonate circuit located at one lead of the water fuel cell.
"ac cap and coil"

also i saw the lawton cell and the tubes seemed to be held up with a coil, i could prolley get the picture, and also i was looking at the xogens patent and they seemed to have a coil in there water just above there cells.

both seem to have a coil in the water.
hydrocars
Regular Poster

Postby dek » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:15 pm

dek

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:59 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby nova » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:34 am

nova

Re: Hi again

Postby hydrocars » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:20 pm

hydrocars
Regular Poster

Postby ravzz » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:19 am

Hi Kevin,

The sonic plugs are for IC engine use.....im not sure if they can actully fire under water inside the WFC....you would have to coonet the to a coil.....The sonic plugs are for the proper mixing and reduction of fuel droplets to smaller sizes.

Just wondering how and where would you connect the plugs?
ravzz
Regular Poster

Postby ravzz » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:39 am

Hydrocars:

I do remeber Dave mentioning something about coils in the icubenetwork but whe I asked him he said it was one of the variations he tried after the cell went OU to increase the output.....his inductors update was much after the coil thing....if it had worked it would have been on the update. Coils were being used in other patents awell to make parahydrogen

Try to find BUZ350...it works for me

DEK:

I had my tubes annealed to get rid the crystal lattice imperfections due to cold work.....and any traces of magnetism. They have to be in bright finish only you dont want oxidesof nickel / chromium or iron on the surface.

Nova:

I havent built the VIC yet....I'll probably do that next....will post the results once done.

Hydrocars:

You need to get the tubes annealed once there cut and fininshed to legths befor being assembled. Its done in a separate inert amosphere funace of N2 or Argon. You have people who do heat treatment for metals....they'll give you the procedure if you tell them the grade youre using.
ravzz
Regular Poster

Buz350 equivalent

Postby Thibaut72 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:55 am

Hello all
Many people have problems finding the Buz350. Patrick Kelly gave the following numbers as possible replacements for the Buz350:
IRF540N
SPW20N60C3
11N60C3

Personally, I used RFP12N10L and it works fine.
Good luck
Thibaut
Thibaut72

Postby kevinsatterfield » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:25 pm

hey Ravzz,Im really just curious how a spark makes them plugs throw out a sonic wave,I might try scew'n it in a s.s. tube and above the spark drill a hole and from the far end squirt in some fog er someth'n.I'll try a few things and see wat happens this weekend. hopefully.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby ravzz » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:23 am

Hi everyone,

Panacea-Bocaf is in the process of independently replicating what Dave and I have replicated with our inputs.

Will keep you posted on this.

The intention being to simplify and get a better understanding of the whole process for everyone to easily replicate the system.

Ravi

Kevin pl. keep us posted of any interesting developments on the sonic plugs.
ravzz
Regular Poster

Postby hydrocars » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:43 pm

hydrocars
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis