[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby watkykjy » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:14 am

LOL, not at all. Bob is a very nice guy, and I think I speak for all of us when I say that he really want to help us.

Anyway, would you be so kind as to maybe make a video of your cell in operation, or maybe PM me or mail me a bit deeper description of your cell to baas@hixnet.co.za?

I would really love to learn more from you, regardless of what politics or obstacles you may face on any site..
watkykjy

Postby glenn_aircooled » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:09 am

Albert-diot , of course we'd like to see your project and give congratulations where appropriate.
Would you do yourself & us a favour and remove the Swearing from your
profile. Chris will be forced to remove it and I dont see how that will help matters.
-
I dont know what the issue was between Bob and yourself...
All I saw was your written retaliation.
-
Back on topic - Please by all means add to the Stan replication thread
here with your ideas.
Of course the next question is what sort of efficiency do you run at?
72 L is Awesome but how much energy to produce it?
Are you going to run some kind of motor with your gas - it should be more than enough.
I believe you do engine designs....
Glenn.
glenn_aircooled
Regular Poster

Albertidiot....

Postby Big-bubbles » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:57 am

Albert did it?
This is easy to resolve even for a rookie like my self.

Just make a video and post it on You Tube, That way lots of people can see it.
Than put a link here at this site.
This way you won't be limited with any restrictions on this web site.

There are lots of ways to post information... My space...Yahoo-mail, Live web cams..Don't let the fact that you aren't able to post here slow you down.

Don't want to use your name or e mail at you tube..Send it to me I will post it at so many places you will get sick of seeing it.

................... Good luck ................
If I could think I wouldn't need help.
Big-bubbles
Regular Poster

Postby renaud67 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:22 am

renaud67
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:44 pm

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby coffeyw » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:46 pm

coffeyw
Regular Poster

Postby coffeyw » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:52 pm

coffeyw
Regular Poster

Albert

Postby stevie1001 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:12 pm

stevie1001
Regular Poster

Re: Albert

Postby glenn_aircooled » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:55 am

glenn_aircooled
Regular Poster

Re: Albert

Postby stevie1001 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:01 am

stevie1001
Regular Poster

Where are the torroids

Postby waterboy » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:20 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

Wrong thread?

Postby waterboy » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:24 pm

I swear I posted that in the correct thread. I'll try again.
waterboy
Regular Poster

Re: Where are the torroids

Postby renaud67 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:14 am

renaud67
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis