[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby gilles » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:02 am

Bob, I believe we reach our goal sooner or later, preferrably in our lifetime to see the fruits lol. This and other hydroxy forums already have made a big step further in bringing globally enthusiasts, believers and those willing to test and experiment together.

Firstly, let me express one thing. I do not believe the governments/politicians/businessmenn as such are so hard to overcome anymore. What is needed is firstly, to open their eyes to even such possibility option as hydrogen economy. I am working as a diplomat and have no scientific backround. The information and videos i came to across the internet on hydrogen production made me really first think "WOW, is that really possible!" I wanted to try out if it is really possible for me, who basically has no knowledge whatsoever in this field, make at least some experimentary test unit that would work... and I did, though not to the advanced level as most of here, but managed to put together tubes cell and make a VIC.

From next year i will be moving to Brussels to be a councellor concerning EU external relations. At the moment i also belong to an evergy forum fo our ministry. As some of you might know, energy policy and security is one of top issues IN EU after Russia had closed gas pipes to Ukraine. For me, it is pretty unpleasant to see the discussions on fossil-power politics and putting billions of dollars of money for securing something that in reality could be obsolete and is in reality a stone-age policy.

Well, I have pushed things in my foreign ministry so far that we are preparing to put together a research paper of possibility of hydrogen economy and transition including data and reasonings from scientists, cost calculations, impacts on economies etc. I tell you, it does seem like a nutcase job to most among the diplomats and scientists here already from whom i have asked first views. My aim is to give a balanced and reliable document (excluding the examples of nutcase scientists like Joe Cell) and rely on proven examples and data so far, includin of course sound theoretical views. For me, it is not an easy assignment, for the data i could rely on local scientists... well, i do not have high hopes on. But it is a beginning and as more people among the administration and diplomatic area become more aware of these alternatives, things could get moving faster. Do not be too pessimistic! I have shown my little "gadget" working to others in administration and they couldnt believe what they saw, i had to make the "bangs" to show them, that its not water bubbles. The thing is, the people just don't know. This is too much to get into the simplified minds of most people, even to those deep "experts"on diplomatc energy forum. I am a stubborn asshole, so if anybody would want to shut me down in my country or administration, its a hard job to do.

Keep up the work and inspiration, I'm sure you have the sweet reward if we continue with at least this pace of experimenting and exchanging knowledge.
gilles

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:52 pm

Hey hydrocars, we're neighbors??? pleaase ...do tell o buddy ....I'd really enjoy some company man !!!!!
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby ravzz » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:04 am

I'm sorry about not being able to post out here!!

You guys are doing good!

Please follow the overunity forum aswell........[b]there seems to have been a success with the conditioning reducing the Amp draw with the same gas production!!![/b]

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3079.0.html

The same questions are still being answered as to why this can happen!!

Just build it follow the conditioning procedure and youre on!!........it works people....dont think too much about how or why it works.........IT JUST WORKS!!

we can ascertain whys or hows after you have a working prototype....the science can follow later.

Please check the new updated Sept 4th D14 for the conditioning process I posted on this forum.

I've taken enough risk again posting on this forum.....dont let this technology die again!

RAVI RAJU
ravzz
Regular Poster

Postby hydrocars » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:36 pm

i think i hot these in the right order

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Lcyp8X75g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf7uaPylkgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBAk6xlcOYg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdCLdv9Nhfs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x62E-ZjnUD8

youtube is doing a sorry job, this was over 8 hours ago i uploaded this.
still not in the search box!

i dont know how to make the videos public?
hydrocars
Regular Poster

Postby hydrocars » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:07 pm

hydrocars
Regular Poster

Postby hydrocars » Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:29 pm

hydrocars
Regular Poster

WATER FUEL CELL DOWNLOADS

Postby srawofni » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:58 am

srawofni

Postby hydrocars » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:56 am

hydrocars
Regular Poster

This is what the link goes to

Postby vincecastro » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:12 am

The link goes to a page that lists files to download. here is the list:

This folder belongs to waterfuel (View all)

View mode: Details - BB Code - HTML Code - Slideshow
There are 14 files in this folder. (1 - 14 of 14)
File name Size Views Upload date
icon THE_TESLA_SWITCH_9_SEP_07.zip 15 MB 133 times 2 days ago
icon DAVE_STANLEY_MEYER_REPLICATION_WATER_FUEL_CELL_2004.zip 9 MB 62 times 2 days ago
icon RAVI_STANLEY_MEYER_REPLICATION_WATER_FUEL_CELL_4_SEP_2007.zip 14 MB 82 times Yesterday, 07:07AM
icon Stanley Meyers - Water Fuel Cell -Technical Brief-FULL.pdf 4 MB 64 times Yesterday, 07:10AM
icon Water Fuel - Document Collection (Patrick J. Kelly) 9-Sep-07.zip 5 MB 48 times Yesterday, 07:15AM
icon D14_Updated_4_Sep_2007.pdf 250 KB 60 times Yesterday, 07:16AM
icon Water Fuel Cell - Forum & Information Links - 1st Sep 2007.pdf 190 KB 41 times Yesterday, 07:16AM
icon WFC Electrode Capacitance Calculator V0.1.zip 223 KB 60 times Yesterday, 07:17AM
icon Plasma Electrolysis - Mizuno T Generation.pdf 655 KB 46 times Yesterday, 07:17AM
icon Water_Disassociation_Using_Zero_Point_Energy.ppt 6 MB 49 times Yesterday, 07:24AM
icon Water Electrolysis ZPE Moray King.mp3 13 MB 36 times Yesterday, 07:46AM
icon 555 timer component calc + colour bands for every common resistor.xls 547 KB 34 times Yesterday, 12:13AM
icon Electronics Tutorial.pdf 481 KB 52 times Yesterday, 12:14AM
icon Ohms Law Calculator.htm 10 KB 14 times Yesterday, 03:23AM[/img]
Vince Castro

...The most unequal treatment is the equal treatment of unequals...
vincecastro
Regular Poster

UNIFORMITY OF MEASUREMENT

Postby Inkpen » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:21 pm

Inkpen
Regular Poster

Re: UNIFORMITY OF MEASUREMENT

Postby Looking In » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:21 am

Rich (Looking In)
((((Is it really so difficult to tell a good action from a bad one? I think one usually knows right away or a moment afterward, in a flash of regret.)))) BOOM
Looking In
Regular Poster

Searching for numbers

Postby Inkpen » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:03 pm

Share free energy tech and all good things will follow.
Inkpen
Regular Poster

Postby Looking In » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:47 pm

Rich (Looking In)
((((Is it really so difficult to tell a good action from a bad one? I think one usually knows right away or a moment afterward, in a flash of regret.)))) BOOM
Looking In
Regular Poster

Source request

Postby Inkpen » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:01 pm

Share free energy tech and all good things will follow.
Inkpen
Regular Poster

Overunity.com vanished?

Postby RunningBare » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:48 pm

When we give up, we give in, don't do it!
RunningBare
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis