[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby SeaMonkey » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:46 pm

SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Postby mostrander » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:14 pm

mostrander
Regular Poster

Postby slider1860 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:50 pm

slider1860
Regular Poster

Postby SeaMonkey » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:40 pm

SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

The SliderMeyer

Postby slider1860 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:48 pm

Well SeaMonkey I am glad you asked, LOL. I ran this in a simulator and it worked. Basically your lawton14 feeds a series L/C circuit. The output goes into a step-up transformer into a full wave bridge. Now you have the exact pulse train that Meyer has. You have the High voltage and current limited. You feed the output of that to your Water Cap and now as that charges you get the step-charge until it shorts out and you start again with your new pulse.
So I ran this with a L1= 5.1 uh coil and a C1= 50uf cap and at 10kHz.
slider1860
Regular Poster

Postby Dynamite » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:28 pm

if you don't mind me asking. what simulator is this?
Dynamite
Regular Poster

Postby slider1860 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:57 pm

slider1860
Regular Poster

Postby williamssteve » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:29 am

williamssteve
Regular Poster

Postby slider1860 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:30 am

Electromagnetic radiation is given off when an electron falls from a higher orbit. So therefore the opposite is true also. If you add electromagnet radiation you can excite an electron to a higher orbit. With the hydrogen atom this happens to be in the ultraviolet range. UV laser. So this, one will add energy to the electron or keep it in an excited state or keep the ionisation process continuing. I think
slider1860
Regular Poster

Postby ravzz » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:50 am

Panacea University WFC replication Link:

http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Ravi%20Cell.pdf

R.
ravzz
Regular Poster

Postby Dynamite » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:58 am

hey rav
welcome back?
I will be posting video my progess and experiments on my you tube channel.
Dynamite
Regular Poster

Efficiency calculations are wrong

Postby abetlehem » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:49 pm

abetlehem

Postby Gelvan Tullibole 3rd » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:10 pm

When making a "Browns Gas" generator or a " Meyer " WFC I see a lot of electronics & pulse generators. 1) pulse and sine wave generating programs can be downloaded free from the net & 2) Do you guys know about Amcron DC300 Amplifiers they go from 0Hz ( yes that is a zero ) to ultrasonic ( powering brain scanners ) they are stereo so can be used as a + and - dc power supplies just attach two 9v batteries, one inversed, to the inputs and turn up the volume to get the required volts or bridge it into Mono and hit it with any frequency you can think of. How many volts do you need? The capacotors on these amps are BIG;
Would this work?
Gelvan Tullibole 3rd

Here's to hoping...

Postby stcwater » Sun May 31, 2009 2:26 pm

Well, the long post from "waterboy" has me a little worried. About a year ago, i read through this entire forum beginning to end, soaking it up and taking notes. I've been fascinated with electrolysis and how you could split a water molecule into something combustible! Quotes like "there is more energy in a cubic centimeter of water than in a gallon of gasoline" have always echoed through my head, so this forum was a real excitement. What a dream to power a car on water. Selfishly: just for me to not need to pay for gas for my cars anymore, and to run my house on a generator that is emission free. what a deal! Collect rain water and power my whole facility off of God's goodness--it just seems this is the way it should be, right? like we've finally found what we are supposed to be using. . .

So i set out, and i built the circuit in the D14... pdf file, the most updated one. I have almost finished the circuit. Then i put quite an investment into building the reaction chambers so that i could be sure they would not leak gas/water out of them. Check out my build pictures here: (sorry the pictures are huge, but i thought it high time that someone post high definition quality pictures. :) )

Here is the earliest pic i have, you see i've manufactured the chambers, and have a white disk to the side ready to be milled into the stainless-steel-support discs for each chamber (you'll see them in the next pics)

[url]http://www.stcwebpublications.com/wfcpics/P1010615.JPG[/url]

As far as materials go i went way overboard. Nylamill (spelling?) is the white material, it's a very dense poly type plastic. Great stuff. And Quarter-inch-thick clear tubing for the clear sides of the chamber (custom cut).

Here's a more recent shot of the whole project with the stainless steel tubes placed inside the chambers for visualization effect. I haven't yet made it so the tubes will self-suspend in there, but i'm going to have them somehow wedged onto the white disc, so that they are suspended about the bottom of the chamber.

[url]http://www.stcwebpublications.com/wfcpics/IMG_1950.JPG[/url]

Here's a shot of the tubes in the chamber, you can see i haven't found anything to space these tubes from eachother so they don't make contact, still thinking that one over, any ideas would be nice as to what material and where to get it

[url]http://www.stcwebpublications.com/wfcpics/IMG_1947_3.JPG[/url]

Here's a shot without the tubes in the chamber. you see my idea is that if i support this white disc in the middle of the chamber half way up, then i can support the tubes on the disc, or glue them to the disc (not sure what will screw up any harmonics in the tubes) so that the tubes don't touch the bottom of the chamber or the top.

[url]http://www.stcwebpublications.com/wfcpics/IMG_1948_2.JPG[/url]

and finally the inside of the chamber with a view of the holes that will be the pass-throughs for the electrical for the tubes (2 holes per tube, positive and negative, or inner-tube and outer-tube.) if you want to see some crosssection drawings on how i plan to have these bottom passthroughs sealed up nicely and permanently, just ask, and i'll get around to posting that design.

[url]http://www.stcwebpublications.com/wfcpics/IMG_1949.JPG[/url]

Later i'll post pics of my circuit bow so far (the signal generator that i hope isn't complete crap as, waterboy illuded to... :S)

Anyways, keep posting, people! we need info and help. and Ravvy is correct, encouragement helps. but we need your knowledge ravvy, please post for us, detailed stuff and clearly laid out stuff, so we all can feed off eachother.
stcwater

Here's to hoping...

Postby stcwater » Sun May 31, 2009 2:26 pm

Well, the long post from "waterboy" has me a little worried. About a year ago, i read through this entire forum beginning to end, soaking it up and taking notes. I've been fascinated with electrolysis and how you could split a water molecule into something combustible! Quotes like "there is more energy in a cubic centimeter of water than in a gallon of gasoline" have always echoed through my head, so this forum was a real excitement. What a dream to power a car on water. Selfishly: just for me to not need to pay for gas for my cars anymore, and to run my house on a generator that is emission free. what a deal! Collect rain water and power my whole facility off of God's goodness--it just seems this is the way it should be, right? like we've finally found what we are supposed to be using. . .

So i set out, and i built the circuit in the D14... pdf file, the most updated one. I have almost finished the circuit. Then i put quite an investment into building the reaction chambers so that i could be sure they would not leak gas/water out of them. Check out my build pictures here: (sorry the pictures are huge, but i thought it high time that someone post high definition quality pictures. :) )

Here is the earliest pic i have, you see i've manufactured the chambers, and have a white disk to the side ready to be milled into the stainless-steel-support discs for each chamber (you'll see them in the next pics)

[url]http://www.stcwebpublications.com/wfcpics/P1010615.JPG[/url]

As far as materials go i went way overboard. Nylamill (spelling?) is the white material, it's a very dense poly type plastic. Great stuff. And Quarter-inch-thick clear tubing for the clear sides of the chamber (custom cut).

Here's a more recent shot of the whole project with the stainless steel tubes placed inside the chambers for visualization effect. I haven't yet made it so the tubes will self-suspend in there, but i'm going to have them somehow wedged onto the white disc, so that they are suspended about the bottom of the chamber.

[url]http://www.stcwebpublications.com/wfcpics/IMG_1950.JPG[/url]

Here's a shot of the tubes in the chamber, you can see i haven't found anything to space these tubes from eachother so they don't make contact, still thinking that one over, any ideas would be nice as to what material and where to get it

[url]http://www.stcwebpublications.com/wfcpics/IMG_1947_3.JPG[/url]

Here's a shot without the tubes in the chamber. you see my idea is that if i support this white disc in the middle of the chamber half way up, then i can support the tubes on the disc, or glue them to the disc (not sure what will screw up any harmonics in the tubes) so that the tubes don't touch the bottom of the chamber or the top.

[url]http://www.stcwebpublications.com/wfcpics/IMG_1948_2.JPG[/url]

and finally the inside of the chamber with a view of the holes that will be the pass-throughs for the electrical for the tubes (2 holes per tube, positive and negative, or inner-tube and outer-tube.) if you want to see some crosssection drawings on how i plan to have these bottom passthroughs sealed up nicely and permanently, just ask, and i'll get around to posting that design.

[url]http://www.stcwebpublications.com/wfcpics/IMG_1949.JPG[/url]

Later i'll post pics of my circuit bow so far (the signal generator that i hope isn't complete crap as, waterboy illuded to... :S)

Anyways, keep posting, people! we need info and help. and Ravvy is correct, encouragement helps. but we need your knowledge ravvy, please post for us, detailed stuff and clearly laid out stuff, so we all can feed off eachother.
stcwater

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis