[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - water for our generators

water for our generators

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby ElectroGasMan » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:31 pm

Michael in Kansas
ElectroGasMan
Regular Poster

Postby panthony » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:12 pm

panthony
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:43 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:06 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby panthony » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:15 am

panthony
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:09 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby panthony » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:14 am

panthony
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:28 am

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby ElectroGasMan » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:41 pm

Michael in Kansas
ElectroGasMan
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:12 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:27 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:02 pm

I think i may be get'n closer to understanding how to build one of those hexagonal water thingy's.........

looking at patent US3597668 now....kinda interesting
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby panthony » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:15 pm

I will try to respond to all in this message...

Bob,
Thanks for the kind words...I have followed your work and appreciate your common sense approach to problem solving. You stated that Stan Meyers was having difficulty in trying to upscale his system...I agree. However, as I have come to understand water and its simple compexities I realized that he may not have been to far off in locating one of the keys to efficiently unlock the covalent bond of atoms in the water molecule. But you can't look at water as a single molecule...but a complex system of molecules that are constantly exchanging thier relationship to one another through attraction and repulsion. I believe this is what gives water (and for that matter any liquid) its fluid state. Kevin is looking for a way to hold water molecules in a particular combined hexegonal fashion which may have some merit but I don't know if you can structure water in such way as to have it hold it's molecular composition artificially. Water because it is fluid will always be trying to find its natural balance so it will fluctuate in composition based on time, temp and pressure. You have introduced into distilled water the addittion of an electrolyte which allows for reduced resistance of electron flow transmission to charge the neutral plates in the cell series to pick up the electostatic field thereby increasing the surface area attraction/repulsion resonanting plates. This increases the energy field which pulls apart the atoms of the water molecule. So Bob....what you are doing now is coaxing the electrolysis process with ressonance, high voltage, low current finesse. I'm right there with you and I belive you will get good production as long as everthing is in tune.

Please be patient with what I am about to say.

I have the tendency to look to my immediate environment and learn from what I see happening in the natural process. I think everyone would agree that natural forces are decepivly powerful when your perception is relative to a tornado, thunderstorm or tidal wave. Most of the time our environment is pretty quiet (except for today...very windy), however, there are very dramatic, powerful and large scale electrical and biological transformations taking place all around us 247 but mostly during daylight hours (kevin that's where your research will pay off).

Sunlight radiation->evaporation/convection->Temperature and pressure change->Sunlight irradiation->decomposition-> Re-formation.

The natural process follows the movement of warm air mass through changes in the atmosphere...this too is in constant turbidity. Don't think for one momement that the upper atmosphere has a fixed mixture of gases, vapors and so on...these are being exchanged by the movement of air in the atmosphere (cleansing of the atmosphere...acid rain?).

If we can replicate that process electro-mechanicaly there may be large volume possibilities but it is going to require some non-conventional methods as well as thinking and an interesting experiment.

If we could pull warm clean water vapor into a vacuum through a micro-spaced charged alligned polar field where the vapor is naturally cooled evaporated and disassociated, pressurized then introduced with ambient air into a combustion chamber where it is re-combined from it's constituent parts. This could be done with readily available materials on a small scale. Condensation could be captured and used as well as exhaust to continue the process. A smale scale storm in a bottle. This is where I am concentrating my research....

Kevin,
I've read some on Herman Anderson...and yes I think that he and Meyers were going that same direction with direct injection. I've always thought he would end up somewhere is the stratosphere when the hydrogen tank he had strapped to the back of his mower lite up like a candle.

pa
panthony
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:15 pm

Thank You Peter....lots of good points to research.....your point of view is leading to some interesting pages .....there are some things I have a hard time understanding...one for now is radiation and irridation.... lots of material on the net thank goodness.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby upnylou » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:51 am

upnylou

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis