[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby LapperLL » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:56 am

LapperLL

Postby waterboy » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:19 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby Go Hydro » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:52 am

Waterboy, Did I miss understand something? I thought your question was to switch current at 21.5 MHZ or 42.680MHZ. Then you say FETs would not work at 426.580 MHZ. Of course they would not. Sorry if I didn't understand you meant 10x the values indicated.
Race cars on Hydro power!!!!
Go Hydro
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:22 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby LapperLL » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:32 am

LapperLL

Postby waterboy » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:39 am

LapperLL,

Quit being such a punk. I just did my first eyeball test on the cell. On 54 watts of power, Ad Hawk eyeball, it produced 100ml-200ml per SECOND. I don't have a bubbler big enough to get a beaker into yet but I filled my plasma tube with water and bubbled through that.

I just emailed you some pics. Don't share them. But feel free to vouch for the work and that it isn't a box of old pinball parts as one moron suggested.

So I don't really need anything from anybody and have not learned anything from these forums from anybody either. Conversely, I have built 100 devices and done hundreds of experiments and spent 20K on materials and tools over the last 7 months.

The reason I don't upload pictures is that a camera encripts the serial number and model of the camera into the picture. It is a simple matter to call the manufacurer and find out what store it went to. From there, call the store and they can look up on their computer who they sold it to.

About a year ago, a took down a car prowler in the middle of the night. He had a stolen camera on him and I helped the cops figure out who he stole it from.

Now with the little band of hydrostevie psychos that showed up here a few days ago, would you want that flavor of crazy showing up at your house?

I have no fear of US intel. Had one in the family (navel Intel) they are a pretty good bunch of people actually. It is the crazies I don't want to meet.

BTW - That output would be the new record. :-)
waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby LapperLL » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:11 pm

Waterboy;

Thank you for the pics. I must admit that you have put some thought into your design. I can appreciate your apprehensiveness about uploading images and will respect your wishes by not sharing them.

I hope that you will be willing to share your findings with members of this site. Not all members are willing or able to get involved but do have good intentions. Lets not forget why these forums are open source.

Most of us are here for the same reason.

Were all trying to get off of the GRID!!!

But I will say that it is definitely not a bucket of bolts!!

I'm looking forward to your progress and hope that one day you will invite me to your web site.

Thanks again,

LapperLL
LapperLL

Postby moses » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:13 pm

Very nice out put waterboy i saw a video the other day of someone trying the vacuum principle but no plasma chamber i would like to say that the out put was in that vicinity of yours but the video was kind of unorganized. The guy was trying to do the torch demo but couldn't keep the line on there was so much volume coming out so he just used a bottle. He was using an ac compressor and s steel mesh and alot of it i think 4 in dia and 24 of them for the reactor.
moses
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:10 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

Re: history has been made

Postby waterboy » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:39 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby BillyHydrogen » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:07 am

Well,I had some pics to post and some suggestions on the site but i guess it wont become possible. Thanks anyway.

My email is still the same, if you ever want to contact me.

-Billy
BillyHydrogen
Regular Poster

Re: lol yeah

Postby waterboy » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:39 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:54 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis