[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Flow meter for measuring HHO output???

Flow meter for measuring HHO output???

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Flow meter for measuring HHO output???

Postby dizzy » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:50 am

Hi Guys...I recall that in one of the threads someone mentioned a US corp that supplies a small inexpensive flow meter, but I did not b/mark the page - duh!!!...can anyone recall the name of the corp?? or even better as I am in Ozz if anyone knows of a corp that supplies such a device here it would be that much better, I have searched here in Ozz but with no luck so far, any help gratefully received...thanx guys...dizzy
dizzy

Postby jpshydro » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:34 am

Thanks John
jpshydro
Regular Poster

Postby dizzy » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:05 am

Hi John...thanx for all that, I will track the meter down, the one I was thinking of was NOT the one you have found - oh to live in the US where you can get anything easily!!! - there was another in another thread which was about $20 and measured 0-5lt/min or 0/10lt/min or something like that, I tried at the time to get the site up but it was just off-line at the time I guess...will keep trying and will apply the formula as suggested when I get one...thanx again...dizzy
dizzy

Postby dizzy » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:26 am

Hi John...found it!!!...try:

http://www.dwyer-inst.com/htdocs/FLOW/SeriesMMPrice.CFM

These seem like the real deal I have messaged them to see if I can get one here in Ozz...kind regards dizzy
dizzy

Postby a3holerman » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:26 pm

a3holerman
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis