[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Smacks Booster Install and Future Plans

Smacks Booster Install and Future Plans

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby mkc1962 » Fri May 30, 2008 9:10 am

mkc1962
Regular Poster

Postby Dngspot » Fri May 30, 2008 10:39 am

Dngspot
Regular Poster

Postby mkc1962 » Fri May 30, 2008 12:11 pm

mkc1962
Regular Poster

Postby Dngspot » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:06 am

Dngspot
Regular Poster

Postby Dngspot » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:59 pm

Dngspot
Regular Poster

Postby mkc1962 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:53 am

mkc1962
Regular Poster

Postby Dngspot » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:17 am

Dngspot
Regular Poster

Postby biggeorge » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:10 pm

Sounds to me like you had an excess buildup of negative orgone energy from your cell, causing all these bad things to happen.

:lol: Joking...

I am regularly amused by people who instruct repair people (such as myself) to "service" the particular apparatus and hand it back with a bill. Usually after hearing a mysterious noise, or observing some other obscure behaviour, but never mentioning it to the repair man.

I am sure that some people live under the impression that when a technician "services" a machine/device, the tech/mech will disassemble the device to a component level, and rebuild it while replacing any broken or worn components along the way, thus restoring said device to brand new condition....

When they "service" your car, they change the oil, oil filter when necessary, fuel filter when necessary, quickly inspect the car visually, test drive it round the block and look for any unusual behaviour, and hand it back.

A little knowledge of when to check what, and how to change oil will save you megabucks in the long term of car ownership. Inspection and observation of obscurities should be a daily routine for any vehicle owner or machine owner/operator.

People are so stupid these days, live with their head up their ass 99% of the time.
biggeorge
Regular Poster

Postby Dngspot » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:18 pm

I have installed a map sensor adjustment tool which consists of a relay and pot. I can kill the engine by running lean. I took the blazer and leaned it until I could hear the engine ping then backed it off. I intend to fill up tonight and let this run as it is to check mpg. I will then make it a prettier installation. Now it is three wires coming out of the hood and inside the driver side door.
I also have a MAF sensor and tried to install the adjustment tool. As soon as I took the dial off of the stop the engine would die and set off a code. I tried several different resistors and pots with no luck.
That is all for now.
Dngspot
Regular Poster

Postby huck » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:34 pm

yay keep on chug'n...how much to fill that vehicle up anyway? :) almost $100 now eh?
huck
Regular Poster

Lean plus water injection is ok...

Postby SeaMonkey » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:02 pm

Dngspot,

When running a lean fuel mix in your engine a great deal of caution is necessary to prevent excessively high temperatures in the combustion chamber that can be damaging to your exhaust valves.

Do you have the ability to install some sort of water injection system , even a simple bubbler type, to get enough water mist into the mix to moderate the burn temperature?

Water injection was used very successfully on the heavy bombers of WW2 in order to get a lean burn, for increased flying range, without damaging the engine. This same technique will work very well in automobiles as well, providing you get enough water mist into the cylinders to decrease the combustion temperature to a safe range.

Here's hoping your experiment will bear fruit!
SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Postby Dngspot » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:15 pm

When running lean my first problem was pinging. I have overcome this by adding 3 oz. of Acetone per 10 gallons of gas. Now I am adjusting for a smooth ride with no bucking. When leaning the mix the blazer will surge then I ease back a bit to smooth and a bit more. I have been paying a close attention to the temp gauge and have seen no change. I do not have an exhaust temp gauge, this would be ideal in my mind.
I have just ordered a Scanguage, I hope this will help me verify my adjustments, maybe a bit quicker. My next mod will be a PWM I ordered form http://www.bakatronics.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=581
I paid $34.68 shipped; they have gone up to $36.49 shipped. To me that is so much worth it, than the hassle of making one. This is still a better deal than EBAY $42.95 to $80.00 for the same unit. Some folks will scam you when ever they can
Dngspot
Regular Poster

Postby Dngspot » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:16 pm

Dngspot
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis