[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

Postby ravzz » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:57 am

The input to the Water Fuel Cell (WFC) was 0.51 Amps only. Just made the videos and uploaded. Its totally Pulse Voltage and Frequency based...

Video 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vzTzqpp-Uk

This video shows the innards of the WFC without water.

Video 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNJ_vjuO_ME

This video shows Freshly filled Tap Water. No other impurities (Read no Salts or Acids or anything at all...just plain tap water and not distilled water) added.

Video 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1lScTsHBkQ

This video is after the top is sealed and with an input of 0.5 Amps
from the Frequency Generator.

Enjoy the videos.. :)
ravzz
Regular Poster

Outputs

Postby ravzz » Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:21 am

NOW THE OUTPUTS:

Presently the approximate volumetric gas discharge by an inverted
measuring flask is given below:

INPUT--H2+O2 cc/sec---H2 only cc/sec---H2 Lit/hr

0.5 A-----7.00--------------4.66-------------16.776
1.0 A-----8.66--------------5.78-------------20.808
1.5 A-----11.66-------------7.78-------------28.008
2.0 A-----14.00-------------9.33-------------33.588
3.0 A-----16.36------------10.91-------------39.276
4.0 A-----18.00------------12.00-------------43.200

*H2+O2 was calculated on an average basis for collection time of 30
secs. I'm not very sure of H2 and O2 volumes as I've calculated H2 as
2/3rd the volume of the total and O2 as 1/3rd the volume. Incase im wrong please do let me know how to calculate these.
ravzz
Regular Poster

Postby MarkinAustralia » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:43 am

Thanks for you figures,
You have done a great job.
One thing we need to know is the voltage so we can work out the power I.E volts x amps = watts.
Then we can compare the gas out put to power used.
Faradays is around 2.4 watts per hour per litre.
Great videos
Mark
Follow your passion
MarkinAustralia
Regular Poster

Pulsing Circuit for your replication?

Postby SeaMonkey » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:53 pm

Ravzz,

Your video definitely shows some vigourous gas output.

Your device construction seems to be as laid out in D14.PDF by Patrick J. Kelly.

Are you using the pulsing circuit from that source as well?

That style of construction is one that is, from an economic standpoint, one that would be within the realm of possibility for an old retired geezer such as myself with very limited resources. It doesn't require near as much 316 Stainless Steel and painstaking workmanship as the full multiplate rectangular series cell layout.

We all eagerly await further reporting on its operational parameters and efficiency.
SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Re: Pulsing Circuit for your replication?

Postby kumaran » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:38 pm

Regards,
Kumaran
(Knowledge without action is useless, action without knowledge is foolish)
kumaran
Regular Poster

Hi again

Postby ravzz » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:31 am

For Kumaran:

I'm not very sure if you are well versed with Stanley Meyer Technology.

I would be for one thing very impressed if you could generate anywhere close to the outputs mentioned with pulsed 12 Volts and HALF an AMP!!

Please donot confuse this with the regular high ampearage electrolysis. This is low ampearage high volage pulsed electrolysis!! wherein you use the voltage potential to break down the covalent bonds and by the way the water doesnt heat up as in the regular electrolysis. The temperature rise is at the most 3 - 4 deg above ambient after about half hour of working!!

If you take a closer look at the third video you would see large bubbles of the range of 4mmto 10mm+leaving the tubes, so dont go by the more visible slow moving smaller bubbles.

To SeaMonkey and MarkinAustralia :

I initially started off with Dave's circuit.....was in touch with him to sort out a few issues with the circuits the went on to make a few improvements. You could say that Dave's circuit was the skeleton where i started off but had to make some changes. Of the original circuit i had a few burnt/blown out components and low gas generation as my setup is with 9 tubes of 9 inch lengths and his was 6 tubes of 5 inch lengths so the exposed surface areas are comparitively higher. From what I presumed Stan used tubes of 18 inches so I went for half his length but the same number as in his video.

Material used is 316L seamless pipes. Annealed for 3 hours in inert amosphere of Argon to remove all residual magnetism and cold work stresses before they are assemled. Leads used are 316L 1.2mm dia wires to all 18 pipes individually spot welded. The inner pipe is 1/2 inch longer than the outer at the bottom for the setup for connections.

You need to be very patient with the conditioning of the pipes.....it took me months to get the generation you see.

Volts x Amps = Watts

12 x 0.51 = 6.12 watts the generation is around 7 cc/sec

which coverts to 16.776 Lits / hour

16.776 x 2.4 watts (Faraday/lit/hour generation) = 40.262 Watts

Well I seem to be generating the equivalent of 40.2 watts as per Faraday with just 6.12 Watts.........I hope this answers Kumaran's question aswell.

I dont know if im right but I seem to be generating 550% excess

as the above works out to 40.2/6.12 x 100 = 656.86%

656.86 - 100 (Faraday) = 556.86% OU !!

Correct me if im wrong with the calculations.

Alright now to the crux of the situ... I dont know how long i'll be allowed to post this stuff over the net as initialy when I was in touch with Dave I had sent some pics to him and my place was raided within a few hours after the mail to him. I was kind of helped out during this time by Dave and Patrick Kelly.Though ive had success a few months ago I had not come out in the open but now Ashtweth of Panaces Bocaf has convinced me to go public as this could save me any more future harassment.....Im taking a huge chance by posting this right now.... you can see more details of the problem at

http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/EngineerinIndia.htm

The above writeup is on a few other sites aswell. This had happened some time in Jan this year.

I'll try and post a few more videos using 12 Volts 1 amp 1.5 amp.... at the earliest and post the links. Try and save the vids incase theyre removed.
ravzz
Regular Poster

Postby ravzz » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:36 am

Generation of H2 + O2 was 7CC per sec

the H2 generation was 4.66 CC/sec and this works out to 16.776 lits of H2/hr
ravzz
Regular Poster

Postby glenn_aircooled » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:11 am

I wonder if 100 people all emailed to Dave with notes that they had also
replicated this Great experiment.
Would we see these Strangers visit all over the world.?
I am wondering how thin could this Secret department be stretched.?
-
I for one would not enjoy the intimidation to my family that others we
know have endured.
-
I really hope you can get others to replicate your version - and spread the
hope.
Good Luck , Glenn.
glenn_aircooled
Regular Poster

large bubbles

Postby Big-bubbles » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:36 am

Great job Ravzz...Big bubbles just like I like to see!
Right now I only have small bubbles :cry:
If you like I do have some questions...
What freq are you using?
Are the lights in your video the timing pulses?
Could you (or somebody else) post the circuit you are using before the MIB get to you. The world is waiting.

Feel free not to respond if you don't feel like it
Bb
If I could think I wouldn't need help.
Big-bubbles
Regular Poster

Hi again

Postby ravzz » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:20 am

ravzz
Regular Poster

Postby MarkinAustralia » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:24 am

Follow your passion
MarkinAustralia