[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Creation versus Evolution

Creation versus Evolution

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

Postby waterbard » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:13 am

Bzzz...
waterbard
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:35 am

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby catfish » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:31 pm

The Holy Roman Empire stole my pyramid battery
catfish

Postby Dan Dan » Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:20 pm

I am what you call a christian. Meaning a couple of things, one (the most important) is that i have made the decision to fallow Jesus Christ, who died on the cross to save me of my sins. two is that i love my God and Bible, believing in the Bible literally word for word. three, is that i believe the only way to get to heaven is through the redemtion of sin through the beliefe in Jesus Christ, not my good works, or any other means, just by believing in Jesus.

I do, in fact, believe that the earth is no more than 10,000 years old. and that the flood can explain many of the evolutionist's "facts", expecially concerning the earth layers, bones, earth based dating, and various other things.

The fact is, we humans posses a Bible that is THE BEST record of time.
Many believe that this Bible is fonny, fake, and full of lies. the best possible way that i can argue against that is in the many proficies (predictions) that have come true throughout the Bible, and continue to come true through the 21st centory.

I do believe that astroids have impacted this earth throught it short life, but also that those asteroids have had little impact on life on earth.

I find one of the most interusting pieces of physical evidence to be the ammount of dust on the moon http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebo ... ces45.html

its all very intrusting stuff. the Bible also provides a very detailed "family tree" that gives you a pretty good idea of how old the earth is.
Wake up America.
Dan Dan
Regular Poster

Postby katman » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:16 pm

Right on Dan! You tell it!
katman
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:49 pm

Not going to comment one way or the other on evolution vs creation, no need to, it's all a moot issue really. Whether you believe in God or not, do yourselves a favor. Locate and read the book "After We Die, What Then?" the 1987 edition is best, written by George W Meek, published by Ariel Press, ISBN 0-89804-099-X

Through the use of 2-way apparatis known as Spiricom to directly communicate with higher level spiritual beings on the other side, the existance of God has been verified, and the structure of the various levels of eternal life after physical body death have been laid out in the best manner that we can comprehend. They also verified the existance of lower levels, with the lowest referred to as purgatory, where evil human souls, demons, and non-human spirits reside. The lower levels spirits are what most real mediums are able to contact, so information from those spirits is of very poor accuracy.

All in all, the basis of the worlds religions are accurate. Once you dispell the dogma that had been added by men of power to corrupt religion for their own uses, the overall message is the same. There is life after physical death, and how well you spiritually progress during that physical life determines which level you will find yourself on once you cross over from the physical to the non-physical. The ability is there to ascend to higher levels, and get closer to God, as you grow further spiritually.

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby RetroD » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:53 pm

Interesting you mention the Spiricom, I have listened to the tapes of the conversations. The Spiricom ceased working when the time came for the Spirits to move on to a higher level on the other side. There is still research going on today with two-way communication. This researcher/medium uses old tube type shortwave radios to establish contact. This has been witnessed many times and the tubes removed from the radio during a session and it still produces voices!
http://www.aaevp.com/articles/articles_about_itc5.htm

RD
RetroD
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to OUPower Pub