[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Hey everyone

Hey everyone

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

Hey everyone

Postby Jay » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:31 pm

Hello all OUPower posters and lurkers (like me)!

First of all, great website, wonderful pics from everyone!

Secondly, what a great learning environment...everyone has an opportunity to gain here...even tho I have read posts that were negative, or even downright hateful...I see the "Inventive" and good nature of you people shine thru.

I can hardly wait to begin sharing ideas and exchanging thoughts about things.

I am into a little of everything, my Wife and 3 kids call me a "Dabbler", but I have a little magnet and Hydrogen development behind me... I just got another shipment of Neodymium mags in...my 3rd order, and I will soon start a new project with these little beauties (My first experience with Neodymium)

When I was a teenager (25 years ago) I built a Methane digester on my parents farm using 55 gal drums. I was great, and I scavenged useful fuel from it ,(Guess it depends on what is deemed USEFUL :-) )... even used a scant amount to keep the drums heated. It was just the beggining of a long love affair with gases, homebrew experiments and an urge to learn. My parents and friends told me that years later, after I had moved from home, they came across the old barrel and were STILL scared to death of it! It had been stretched to HUGE size, swollen to bursting because I had left it apparently with "Bovine Reactant" in it...hehehe

Anyway, I feel blessed to have a place to express my ideas and to learn.

Have a great new year, and hope to see yall around,

Jay in Louisiana
Jay
Regular Poster

Postby pertyfly » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:43 pm

Welcome Jay!

Hope to see you experimenting and posting soon! Good luck.

Are you familiar with this sort of thing, or a member of other forums as well? Just wondering a bit more of your background.

It's nice to see some eager new people come around :)

Chris
pertyfly
Regular Poster

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:09 am

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Truth is sometimes different than Fact
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Jay
Regular Poster

Return to OUPower Pub