[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Vote off abusive posts

Vote off abusive posts

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

75%
25%

Total votes : 8

Vote off abusive posts

Postby chrissnz » Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:01 am

chrissnz
Regular Poster

AMEN!!!

Postby AlaskaStar » Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:12 am

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby pertyfly » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:13 pm

Well, this reminds me of one thing. Remember way back in school (elementary) When some of the kids would behave bad, and the teachers would threaten punishment, or take away something that you used to love, AS A GROUP?

I remember those days. We used to get soo pissed at those troublemakers, because they would never own up, or stop what they were doing, and didn't care. Well, as I thought at that time, and still do at this time, those people are the ones who should pay for their actions, not anyone else. Because they don't care in the beginning, so why would they care that everyeone else is losing out as well??

Right, they don't!

I believe that a removal of knowledge, and possible new technology from this board would be quite a hindrance for most of us. I know a lot of the users here were very interested in Alaskastar's posts, and were doing a LOT of research in that direction (including actually acquiring those older books, etc)

That would be a shame if everytime anyone got a bit of friction because of new ideas that people are not used to, they would just up and leave.

I hope it doesn't always come down to that. Not just alaskastar, but anyone in the future who can contribute. I know that Bob made mention of not wasting his time here in one of his posts too. I hope people who have a lot to give like this don't just leave because of a few people with bad attitudes!!
pertyfly
Regular Poster

Postby BEMET » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:25 pm

I agree some posts are not worth reading and are a distraction and even an irritation. Help me stay focused any way you can.
I appreciate it.
BEMET
When the price of gasoline went over $2.00 per gallon I started looking at alternatives again.

Comprehend and copy nature, V. Schauberger
BEMET
Regular Poster

Huge dissapointment!!!

Postby chris_0595 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:31 pm

It's dissapointing that I'm witnessing for the second time a Group member coming and leaving with a bang (the other was on another Forum). Both claim they run cars on "alternate" energy but left very little documentation on their design for other to reproduce. Both wanted to help others but were unwilling to share even a single picture of their design - VERY FRUSTRATING, ESPECIALLY AFTER WATCHING BBC´s GLOBAL DIMMING SHOW EARLIER TODAY :-(
chris_0595

I was not directing this suggestion at Alaskastar

Postby chrissnz » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:49 am

My suggestion is that if enough people are offended by a particular post or believe it to be destructive to the general topic then those members should have the ability to vote it off.
Certain people seem very good at asking silly questions and sidetraking the main topic of the forum. As Bob and alaskastar both said the information is there if people take the time to look.
I found another H2 forum where they have made a SM generator successfully. With straight DC it equals the faraday prediction and with a pulse circuit they are getting 3 X the production for the same input.

Chris
chrissnz
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:30 am

Voting, no ...sorry. It's not worth the effort.

Now Forum Moderators... that's another story. Long ago I started a thread asking who wanted to be a forum admin. At the time I got no response.

If people want to help keep this discussion board neat and tidy, they can volunteer for a moderator position.

I think when I last asked, I got 1 offer from someone I knew well enough to trust.

If that paradigm has now shifted, please find the thread and offer your expertise.
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

now now...

Postby B0rriska » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:35 am

B0rriska
Regular Poster

but it still is true..

Postby B0rriska » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:37 am

B0rriska
Regular Poster