[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - priveledge few and Good Bye

priveledge few and Good Bye

If you have questions concerning any of this Website's functions, features or operations, please utilize this area. Technical problems or issues go here as well.

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:50 pm

I just got done about 8 hours of coding to update and install the Project Management functionality on this site.

Now that I'm thinking more clearly I have something VERY VERY embarrassing to throw at all of you. This goes for EVERYONE who assumed there was something underhanded going on with level 2 access.

READ CAREFULLY: This is how you get into level 2 access...

http://oupower.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=203

That's it ...that was my criteria. Was it a secret group? Sort of. But could you get in... yes.

See when people think that there's some work involved you tend to weed out the crap pretty fast. So how many replies are in that thread??? 2? wow ...see a pattern here guys?

I had to ask the other mods on 2 occasions who they might consider to be a good moderator. I had to hunt for moderators because no one was volunteering. Mod = level 2

It's as simple as that.

The embarrassing part is that you all had the opportunity to join but no one cared to do so; yet now how many people are crying conspiracy? Look up the little children's story of "Little Red Hen" and see if it fits here guys. :oops:

http://www.bres.boothbay.k12.me.us/wq/n ... ed_hen.htm

Some apologies here would go a long way. -But hey I'm just the site admin, so it's probably not important.
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:05 pm

The second level is a really good idea if ya ask me....and shuld stay as INVITE ONLY.That way ppl that are actullay serrious about share'n thier findings with others have a place to do it with out all kinds of BS added to it.And gives incinitive to actually build something and post a project page to earn access to it.I really like the idea and am sorry for speak'n of it but feel like we lost dirrection with Mr.Boyce leaving the hydroxy community.Im just wishing we had a complete system tested and true to go by and replicate.Wich we shuld have.....at least Mr.Boyces system shuld be there but its not, and from wat it seems wont ever be.Bob leaving us has put us in a frenzy i guess.Maybe he will come back and finish the game.....
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby ElectroGasMan » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:51 am

Gentelmen

Hooking up Bob's cell requires a torrid transformer. Ok? Follow his instructions and you will have the best. Just do what he has shown and he said that we could contact him if we need more help.

Basically what happens durring anyones resonant reactions is that energy for the aether is acquired and this accounts for more out than put in. Without resonance series cells can produce a magnetic field strong enough to up efficiency or more out than put in on a lower level.

There are not many other people doing this stuff. I have looked hig and low. Most folks do not understand what I just wrote, how could they? Have of us have never heard of the unified fields theory.

Without a basic knowledge of chemistry, physics, science, whatever as a school boy this stuff will go right over your head.

This is the best place to share about H2O2.

Later days and better ways!!
Michael in Kansas
ElectroGasMan
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:27 pm

For the record I have now changed what was called the Level 2 Full access group into the new name Moderator Team.

This should help resolve all confusion about this group now. Yes the moderators do indeed have access to forums that the general population does not. But you show me 1 board ...and I mean 1, that this is not the case. It has to be that way guys and you know it!

So to all who wish to continue this little conspiracy theory, I should have just removed ALL of your arguments. -Sorry!

I'm further distressed by the fact that no one commented on my "Little Red Hen" story??? I even gave a link to it :) -You have to admit it was appropriate.

-Bottom line, you want to be "important" here, you have to do a little work and volunteer to be a moderator. :shock:
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Looking In » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:54 pm

Rich (Looking In)
((((Is it really so difficult to tell a good action from a bad one? I think one usually knows right away or a moment afterward, in a flash of regret.)))) BOOM
Looking In
Regular Poster

Postby olympios » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:17 am

olympios
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:04 pm

-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby olympios » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:21 pm

olympios