[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Light wavelength and electrolysis

Light wavelength and electrolysis

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Light wavelength and electrolysis

Postby gagekko » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:33 pm

Anyone know about using light to aid the electrolysis process? I see at one site they are claiming xenon plasma. I've heard infrared as well but am unsure about the exact wavelength needed. Also, I've read that 310 nm wavelength is helpful but I see that its a UV wavelenght and can't find any bulbs rated at 310 nm.

Anyways, just tosing out to see if someones been here, done this - no need to reinvent the wheel :D
gagekko
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:10 pm

hydrogenworld has done extensive research on this subject. he doesnt frequent this board much anymore. i have his email, email me at simon dot usaf at gmail dot com. i just dont wanna go posting his email for the world to see.
where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby gagekko » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:42 pm

gagekko
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:03 pm

where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:56 am

- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:23 am

gagekko u should have the letter now. And for everybody ells how whants to know, here is the responce:

So you are gagekko, nice to here from you, now to your quesetion.

"Anyone know about using light to aid the electrolysis process? I see at one site they are claiming xenon plasma. I've heard infrared as well but am unsure about the exact wavelength needed. Also, I've read that 310 nm wavelength is helpful but I see that its a UV wavelenght and can't find any bulbs rated at 310 nm. "

It is true that i know some about using light as a source for disosiation of hydrogen and it all started whit the lightcell Myere used if you know what i am talking about?

I did an artickle on oupower called - "H.E.P.S.W" http://oupower.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php ... rogenworld
You did a responce there so i quess that it is time for some upgrading.

I found out that there exist two frequenses - one that turns of the covalant bonding and one that split the hydrogen atom and here are some of the responces over @ oupower.
http://oupower.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php ... oton#22027

"kevinsatterfield
- This one is for you - 91,2nm @ 13,6eV
Quote:
• To ionize (remove) a hydrogen atom from a water molecule, it takes 13.6 eV (electron volts), or a photon of wavelength 91.2nm (nanometers). (Note: Visible light is roughly 380nm starting ultraviolet, to 750nm starting into infrared. The shorter the wavelength, the higher the energy level.) Some interesting research has been conducted that would seem to modify this rule, and sees results at 250nm.

• Consider what happens when a person receives an MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) at the hospital. Against a constant magnetic field, another pulsing magnetic field adds energy to hydrogen (our focus) atoms. Each time an electron falls back to its normal energy position, an electromagnetic pulse of equal energy is given off. These pulses can be analyzed to make a picture of your insides. With this in mind, consider what happens during the electrolysis process. If you put in 13.6 eV or 91.2 nm energy, a hydrogen atom is ionized. When the nucleus receives an electron from the negative pole, the electron falls to its normal energy position and an equal energy pulse is given off. That pulse could be captured and recycled to obtain over-unity results. Whatever exothermic energy you get from burning hydrogen is “gravy? and has nothing to do with the original energy you put into the process. Does water act like a sponge to absorb “dark energy??

• Can visible light from the sun add 1.7 to 3.1 eV, to whatever other energy you supply?

• Very interesting. I like your idea. UV is very useful it plays a part in my asymetric parabolic mirrors. Aiding the hydrogen formation on the platinum. In nature it is responsible for hydrogen peroxide formation in ponds in streams. What do you think by the way of a deep infra-red laser and a hard ultra violet laser meeting in a water solution? It seems to me it would cause a reaction. definitely with a titanium dioxide catalyst.

This is the the one that turns of the covalant bonding and a laser diod of this kinde needs to be special made!

The nest text is from http://oupower.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php ... oton#22030 and that is the one that splits the hydrogen.

Yea, you´r thinking out loud for sure kevin.s ... lol, but i "think" i get you´r idéa.
When it comes to the 91,2nm laser (in the UV-C band) it gets interessting. It´s not laser it´s UV.
The reason why i started this research where based upon one simple rule: Photon has less mass than the Electron - thus, it should consume less energy to transport it, for starters.
Then i started thinking .. what we realy whant is to separate the bond between H and O - in other words to overcome the residual strong force.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_force

Now, it´s one thing to "know" the amount of energy needed to overcome and it is another to know how to use this energy. Do we "blast" the cluster whit light and that´s it? or is it a little bit more to it?

You´r idéa is similar to mine - and the big question, where can one get such a diod??? i have now idéa right now.
What i whant is one that can be addjusted - lets say from 90nm to 200-300nm .....???

Then we have another fact:

Quote:
dissociation energy is 4.476 eV, the energy of a 277 nm farultraviolet
photon.

What .. no, let me refrase - how much energy whould be released by a hydrogen atom if we dissociat it? ..
Are these methodes the way to go to get OU .. ??
What do you think?

I just realised that we are now "leaving" the electrolyser and taking steps towards FISSION, that´s kinda cool i think.....

- So there you have it. 91.2nm to remowe a hydrogen atom and 277nm to split a hydrogen atom! Does this help you? ..

You are free to post this in the forum and you are more then welcome to write to me about your foundings and discoverys.
This is how fare i have come whit my science of photon stimulation.

I am planing to do more research on this in the future.

Have a nice day.
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Re: Light wavelength and electrolysis

Postby waterboy » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:53 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:57 pm

Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:55 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster