[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - just a thought

just a thought

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

just a thought

Postby Don » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:24 pm

Most of you are far more educated than I am so bear with me if this sounds illogical.

In my studies elsewhere and on this board I have found so many people talking about matching resonant frequencies of water, hydrogen, etc. Why? Has it worked for anyone?

I have a theory...has anyone tried this? I would if I had the ability. How about opposing oscillation?
My thought is that Tesla did not cause an earthquake by matching the oscillation of the hard pan beneath New York and Meyers did not disassociate water by matching the oscillation. Think about it, they already vibrate at that frequency....what are we changing?

I think we...those of you with the ability...should be looking for the "equal and opposite reaction". A frequency that "chops off" the sine wave of the existing frequency or is an exact oposite. Is this even posible to determine?

Please feel free to bash me on this...it was just something in my head when I woke up this morning.

Don
Don
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:10 pm

You are correct.

If we match the frequency, it causes the reaction to occur stronger. This must be one step that needs achieved before the next step of opposing it.

If you have one wave that matches, and between the wave, one that opposes, the collision of power can be VERY destructive.

Used properly you can generate a great deal of power.

Magnetically? Electrically? Physically? Photons? Sonics?

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis