[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - My oppinion on HHO generation problem.

My oppinion on HHO generation problem.

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

My oppinion on HHO generation problem.

Postby juanito » Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:33 pm

juanito
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:11 pm

juanito- there are places that are doing theyre part- i finally saw it on the news after reading about it a few months ago. there are dance clubs that are using some type of peizoelectric floor tiles that generate electricity. the clubs say they save about $2000 a month in electricity.

there are new solar cells that generate off of UV light, making them 24-hour producers.

there is a lot of potential wasted energy all around us- the main problem is that with any new technology, its expensive- and the "Green" movement isnt as big as it should be.
where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

bad, bad, that economy stuff

Postby juanito » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:22 pm

I heard that we are on a crisis, but that is a normal situation if we spinn as we do on everything, we have to be at the top and at the middle of the way we have to support from the above, that is how a wheel works.

I went out and plant a corn seed, and it is growing, so that is the main indicative of NO CRISIS as it is on the news. Food still grow on the land, I still have hands, so I need to it and have both things need for satisfaction of my need, so that seem sto me pure B.S.

We are better than never, you said piezo floor, I saw windmills, I see plenty of people who can work and take care of others, so I think that the people who owun the money is trying to do something, it is impossible to have a crisis now.

There are a bunch of need, and plenty of satisfactors, There are no homes, and there are no works, so, that is dumb, because if you start building homes, you generate work.

That was only an example.

Now see this, there are plenty of seawater, the kind of prfect mix to do the electrolysis ( I went to Bahía de Hatulco to pick up some samples for my electrolysis device, and I was as a chofer) so we have the mix ready, and we just need the SS and the electronics and the Mice wheels or anything like that to stop polluting the planet.

Now That will be a real crisis, if we poison the enviroment, and the land stop growing food, and feed the cows, and clean the water, thar will be something worse than Hell. and as allways, no matter if you live on the most powerfull economy of the world, you can not deposit coins to the field to grow corn or any other think you need to eat.

I think we as Human are in a crisis, where we hate eachother, and rather to kill other of starv or hungry, i can not rememeber the word for people who dies without food, and at the same time we still oi petrol and gasoline, and the worst, we are becomming ugly and fat.

Economy is a problem? Get rid of it and start THINKING, money is just a way to represent welth, money is not welth.

Welth are fertil fields, land, caddle, and the most important, Welth is Responsable People.

(My god, I will ask for politician job, lot of words)

Regards

Juanito.
juanito
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:31 pm

juanito- your starting to sound like a communist (lol!) the ideas and your frustration are well founded, humans are more of a plague than a civilization to this earth- its sad. we need more folks like you and i who would gladly put out long, hard hours in the name of "the greater good"....if local gyms retrofitted their machines with such devices, it would help the business.

if congress passed laws requiring any new commercial structure to be built to provide 25% of its own power requirements, that would be a huge step in the right direction.

you're worried about a little electrolyser burning through a few watts- thats nothing on the grand scale of things. ever heard of a uranium hydride reactor? a liquid sodium reactor? these are localized, small-scale (25,000 home capacity) nuclear reactors without the wild dangers of a meltdown or severe radiation poisoning. these would be a wonderful alternative. and they would help stimulate the economy- they would create jobs, provide cheap power, which in turn could be sold back to the major companies. this could bring power to small, obscure villages in remote locations.
where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Hehehehe, we all are comunist in some way

Postby juanito » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:38 pm

I mean we all live on comunities, and work together to help other people inside our comunity, that is why are taxes for I think.

The difference with capitalism, is that If I go to the Gym and get into those spinn wheels, I will get the portion of what I had worked, so I can go and buy something else, or eat something else, on my own free will, and If I want to waste my money on anything, well, my problem, I want to be able to go there and earn my money at least spinning a wheel, and generating electricity on the law terms, no more than 8 hours, and if more, request mor emoney,Social Security, nice enviroment, not like comunist places where that is soo far to happen.

Now, uranium hydride reactor, a liquid sodium reactor, those look great, i am starting to search about them, I just posted about the idea of bring Na into some tube and get the free H of the NaOH reaction, so get more H kind of easy, and look too into the dual fuel generator who worked with natural gas or even with metane, and as I know places where all the cow waste is dismissed, may be I can have my own job, by generating electricity to those comunities, which by the way have no electricity, or gas for their stoves.

May be those places far away will teach us that there is no need of that huge ammount of gasoline or petrol, we can use organic stuff to help ourselves and don´t depend that much on Oil.

In the meantie, I have to help kids on this Cyber Cafe to reach homeworks, games, and other things to earn a few pesos and keep feeding my mind with this technology.

May be I will be able to make my own Rat Wheel and generate electricity heheheh.

Regards

Juanito
juanito
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:15 pm

'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis