[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Hydrogenworld 1200v @ 42,8Mhz @ .001mA

Hydrogenworld 1200v @ 42,8Mhz @ .001mA

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:55 am

Hey Chemelec, can i ask a silly question? Learnning tonight an RF modulalator for TV game connection has a low empedence and high impedence switch, wandering how impedence is measured with coil like that or even learning how to measure the load impedence for those game box connections..... wuld iether of those situations be helpful in building a coil like that?
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:17 am

If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:46 am

Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby nickle989 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:46 am

nickle989
Regular Poster

Postby sparkgap » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:28 pm

“I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as fraud.â€
sparkgap
Regular Poster

Postby Gelvan Tullibole 3rd » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:28 pm

Hi I'm new to all this forum stuff and already got slapped for double posting. But. The point I was trying to make is that, coming from a Rock and Roll background, where we deal in frequencies and power, we use frequency generators and BIG amplifiers. I gather that the problem is a matter of hitting the resonant frequency of the water and then resonating the water enough to make it break apart into HH & O.( Like opera singers breaking a glass ) I'm not trying to advertise their products but Crown amplifiers are used in Rock and Roll because they go from 0Hz to Ultra sonic ( brain scanners etc. ) so why not use a computer generated sine wave and one of these amps. I know I can use big Bass speakers to make your eye balls compress and dilate so it is like being underwater; and I can use high frequency horns to make your ears have that annoying tickle you get sometimes that makes you shiver and shake your head. The bigger more modern Crown amps you can wire the output to two brass rods and put a crowbar across them and listen to the music and get a spark show at the same time.
With one of these and a digital signal generator you can tune the frequency to whatever water you have and vary the power to get slower or faster gas release.
Or am I barking up the wrong tree?
I'm only trying to help so don't slam me if I'm wrong.
Gelvan Tullibole 3rd

Postby resident_genius » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:38 pm

hey there...im sorry if it looked like i was coming at you, didnt mean to make you feel welcome..... it is hard to express(with typing) that i was kindly asking not to double post, and besides- most people who double-post, are doing to blatantly and purposefully. you did it by accident. no harm, no foul! :wink:

please dont take offense to our conversation in the other forum! and again, welcome to oupower.com! :D
where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:39 pm

*didnt mean to make you feel unwelcome

[opens mouth, inserts foot] lol
where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:15 am

Gelvan. Welcome to our forum.

I have often thought about doing exactly what you said by using a big audio amp to boost the power going to the cell. In this thread it's about a magnetolysis cell but the idea is basically the same.

The only problem I can see is the use of a somputer soundcard. These usualy only have a limited frequency range as they are designed to only pump out sound in the range of human hearing.

But even still, a big amp could have some interesting results. I'm going to try running a signal generator through a small audio amp to see what its effect is anyway.

I know what you mean about them bass amps. I have a Yamaha 115B Bass Amp and when you turn that thing up you can feel your intestines move and your lungs compress. Can't have it near a drum kit coz all the cymbles and the snare drum start playing themselves.

lol. I just noticed part of my last post in this thread is talking about what we are talking about now.
Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:37 am

Back in High School, we were using Windows 95, on Dell (junkers) at the school.

The sound cards were VERY limiting in performance, but we did a few things (educational) with these computers. One was using twin 1,000 watt amps and 8 woofers was to plug the amp to the computer and the teacher had a CD that made the cones pulse at lower than hearing frequencies. You could NOT hear them. You could, however, if you got in the right place, FEEL them at the sonic collision point.

I don't exactly buy into the poor performance sound card bit. It's about math more than anything.

Distance, speed, intensity...etc...that makes it work. Energy, matter, speed, distance...E=MC2

Very basic stuff here. And I agree that a nice amp would work well, as the drivers for push-pull operation can be an incredible asset, regardless of the sound card/ source. Who said it needs to be within the hearing spread anyway?

Who wants to hear every car go by? Not me. I like the nice quiet cars with sound suppressing technologies.

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis