[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - How a few free energy machines work

How a few free energy machines work

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

How a few free energy machines work

Postby waterboy » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:56 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:32 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:38 am

I really fun way to watch a cavitation occur is the pistol shrimp video.

See the little atomic even that gives off light?When energy increases, the mass emits light - Bohr model of the atom.

A jet going through the sound barrier is a cavitation. An electrical spark is a cavitation.
waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby thirsty » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:56 am

Your so full of it waterboy. I'd point out all your errors here but you don't respond to my posts so its of little merit.

Running away from the and starting this one shows how weak your theories are anyway.
thirsty
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:29 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:30 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:32 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:41 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:08 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:56 am

The Hubbard coil is another device that uses this principle. I have a super good document on the coil but in order to get it I had to promise not to share it. I keep my promises.

That being said, you can learn a lot about it on the web and find the shorted high voltage coil that produces the cavitation. It did not contain radium as some have intimated.
waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:22 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:25 am

Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:55 am

- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:59 am

This is was the reply in the other post
And you mentioned a patent, det only patetnt related to Fe56. is this:
SolidState Energy Converter Fe56 - Nu Energy Battery Technology: Carlos Benitez Patent No. 121561.

http://radiant.100free.com/zpe_benitez.html

Fe56 is an isotope!!!!
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:04 am

Plasma is a phase change or a state of change for many materials.

Containment of such in perpetual status proves to be all but impossible.

Maybe instead of a sudden release of energy....one could look to having a long slow release, like a slow leak in your tire.

When you think about it, we really need more efficient appliances, not more energy to power the worthless ones we have.

One wire electronics, Cold Electricity, power of the Aether...all this great stuff, and yet, and YET, nobody can design a simple clock, light bulb, or power tool that runs on it. First to actually do such will be rich.

Talking is nice, sharing ideas is nice, but I for one, am a "DO" type person. I spend more time in the garage than most people do on their couch.

I spend more time on the seat of my tractor than most people do driving to work. I walk more miles in a month than most care to walk in a year. (I have to keep my girlish figure somehow! :lol: )

Point I am trying to make here isn't that you have to build the next power tool, maybe you take parts an prove a possible way to power anything.

Just output some voltage and amperage.

Output some hydrogen if you must.

Output pressure, heat or both.

Output the absence of pressure and heat if needed.

Build something (however crude it must be) that shows a phase change that generates a potential of energy that has the possibility of powering more than an ego.

"Build it and they will come." Ever heard that one?

And...Why am I the only person on here with a project folder that actually posts CAD drawings, Schematics and such?

And why am I (again) the only person on this entire forum whom can then post pictures of the ACTUAL ITEM that was in the CAD drawing?

Maybe I am spending too much time in the garage. Time to go back and clean my tool bench....

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis