[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - New service for OUPower members.

New service for OUPower members.

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

New service for OUPower members.

Postby Hydrogenworld » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:48 pm

I`v created an account over @ scribd.com where i will upload pdf´s. These are different documents containing various information on wfc´s and free energy devices. This account will act as a server until the hho alliance are up and running. This account will increase in documents fairly often, so you can save the page in your bookmark.
If you wish to upload a pdf, patent or any document that you feel is of importans, send me an e-meil and i will upload it for you.
[This might allsow be a document that you´v created yourself. Word or TXT files are no problem, i will turn them into a PDF file.]

re_crea_06@hotmail(.com)

I will upload close to 900 files this weekend (11-13 october) so be sure to check in.

If you have any problem using iPaper you can use this as a guide, it will explaine it all.

- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:38 pm

some sort of search feature, or category type filing system? it would help to have some order to it all.
where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:00 pm

HydrogenWorld there is a set of documents related to hydrogen on demand testing results in the area of Sweden a guy ask me about that is working on a hydrostar module III unit... I had'nt heard of any documents as such and he seemed very interested in the results of those documents .....was wandering in the reading you've done if you have come across documents related to testing results of HOD from the area you are from.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:58 am

Good point resident.

Hydrostar Well. it´s "just" a booster (plate electrodes), but i do have a pdf explaining the system. I don´t know the differense between Hydrostar modul III and the original, but i guess that an uppdate want hurt. And by the way, can you direct me to this some more info towards what you are reffering to kevinsatterfield? I´v not read anything on this yet ... bugger!

- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:24 pm

no one I know of has been able to run the hydrostar in a moving vehichle, something to do with the field and water movement being unstable.
There are some research papers in Sweden that was done about hydrogen on demand .... the author wrote about test results... maybe you've seen em ...
The guy that decsribed em to me had'nt seen em but seemed to think they were very revealing.From his description they seem to be documents only available in Sweden.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:39 pm

Hydrogenworld do you have a file named em spectrum -1 ?
if not I'll send it to you..the kewl thing with it is it shows the energy with each wavelength.... refering to AlaskaStar's question about he bond energy.... you culd refer to the em spectrum and those aborbsortion bands wich are emition bands as well as electrons do as they jump valence levels and and add them all up to get that bond energy requirement.... it makes sence to me ..if its rite or not I dont know... just makes sence.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:03 pm

kevinsatterfield - I have some documents about atomic spectrum analysis and such wich i guess is close to what you are talking about. This is such knowledge that we (the forum) need to fully understand the true natur of water.
Since i am studying the usage of photon treatment i feel that every key and every knowledge are a nessesity, so the document you are reffering to are appreciated.

What we are talking about is what i call - Heavy Science. This is not childes play and there are much to learn. But hwo knows, one of these days is going to be a moment i time where someone fully understands how and what to do.
Feel free to send me the document and i will take a look at it.
How knows what it will do for us!

No, i do not know wich documents you are talkning about, but i will look for it.
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:31 pm

sent that em file hydrogenworld, it might even help with that updated UK
site you posted on the vibrations...... wuld be neat to have all that information piled together and a chart from comaprisons made with the vibration wavelength ,emission lines and valence energy levels of hydrogen all compiled into one document.I think the common things are frequency and joules.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:52 pm

well that theory about add'n valence levels may hold true but hydrogen only has one valence level electron..... so im still loooking for that ....adding the emission line frequency energy i dont think is the way to find it now.... :oops:
valence level = highest enegy level is why there is only one value for a hydrogen atom valence level electron.
Oxygen may be diffrent tho.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:12 pm

kevinsatterfield - are you reffering to the hydrogen pdf on Scribd?
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:39 pm

the one i sent to youwent directly to scrib and was posted there for a minute butthen it dissapeared..... it was titled em spectrum -1

the idea i was thinking was from the 4 visable specta lines from hydrogen and finging the energy level of those wavelengths and adding them up , doubling that figure and see if that corresponds to -13ev ....

here is a decent link on hydrogen emission lines.... thanks to whomever provided this info:
http://www.mhhe.com/physsci/chemistry/c ... /index.htm
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:33 am

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:43 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:40 pm

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:57 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis