[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Found a commercial solution and need a sponsor?

Found a commercial solution and need a sponsor?

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby AlaskaStar » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:59 pm

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Hybrid » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:54 pm

--Anthony
Hybrid
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:36 pm

where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby FlashBang » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:48 am

Just becuase you are Paranoid doesn't mean that they are NOT out to get you!
FlashBang
Regular Poster

Postby FlashBang » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:54 am

Just becuase you are Paranoid doesn't mean that they are NOT out to get you!
FlashBang
Regular Poster

Postby hydroxrox » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:59 am

Hydrox Rox Sox
hydroxrox
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:19 am

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby eldad88 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:37 am

eldad88
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:40 am

where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:24 am

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:46 pm

'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Breakthrough technology...

Postby SeaMonkey » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:02 pm

SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:26 am

SeaMonkey:

A lot of those items that need clarification have been OMITTED from all the text and reference materials dated after 1950. It is taught on the "assumed" level of knowledge when in fact nobody has an ASSUMED amount of information. This is part of the education system blunder, as well as the American population being credited as being arrogant. Ignorant is more accurate.

If all the pieces were there, readily accessible, and ready to use, we would not need this forum. We also know and acknowledge that those in power and monetary control do not want the average person to know how and why. If we did, then we would not perpetuate their wealth.

I see history in the making here. I hope that a moderator doesn't move this thread to the pub where it will likely die.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:29 am

To everybody

Thanks for a good response and thank you Alaskastar & Flashbang. Building an open sourch community is the next step and buildning The HHO Alliance. We need an alliance based upon common rules, and some of these rules have been stated here in this post.
I am 32 years old and my life have been reduced to working whit this technologie and i can recognise myself in the words of Alaskastar, but i lak much knowledge and understanding. I do on the other hand have 100´s of patents and open sourch documents to work whit, to pick out the good stuff and to help me (you) understand what the fuzz is about.

So, to not repeat everybody ells i present the idéa as The HHO Alliance

What i can do is to build an internet site like: www.hhoalliance.com. The site is an open media and every resulte will be postet.

The first team to join is FuelCell Technics Sweden, that is me and my team and we could run the site and administrate it here from Sweden.

I like this idéa. OUPower forum will remaine - but i think that this idéa can take the work to it´s next elevel - i think this will make us stronger.

Hwo will join the HHOAllience???
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Hybrid » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:33 pm

Here's a big bang for a start. Cheers !
--Anthony
Hybrid
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis