[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL - Please read and spread!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL - Please read and spread!

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL - Please read and spread!

Postby Hydrogenworld » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:25 pm

If you follow the link here you will be forwared to my personel blog. And in this post you will find an 8 part documentery. These videos will only last a short time, the US Government will see to it that they will disappear.

This will be classified - DO NOT MiSS THIS OPERTUNETY.

If you whant the truth about the USA, The Government and the reasen way the price of 1 gallon of petrol is so high, then this is a must.

http://oneminde.vox.com/library/post/wa ... ppear.html
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:46 pm

very interesting. i mean, we all know our entire life is a scam, but to hear the numbers, theyre staggering.
where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:22 am

Yes it is. But things are changing - In the end of this month, i will build my first hydroxid system in my car. I have been waiting for this moment for 1,5 year and now it finaly comes true. This is more then ever a nessesity. We can not allow this to continue.
I will post my results in this forum. Just hang on. A working solution is just around the corner!
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby hydroxrox » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:18 am

wow i thought this would be lame.

I WAS WRONG! good video
Hydrox Rox Sox
hydroxrox
Regular Poster

Postby hydroxrox » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:22 am

i must add he annoys me how much he pushes his book.....

tell the facts and stop trying to make $$$, other than that good info
Hydrox Rox Sox
hydroxrox
Regular Poster

Postby Pinhead » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:40 am

Hmm... I've been saying that for years (about the World Bank). But at least now I have someone that I can agree with.
Pinhead
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:25 am

$1.50 per gallon? Over here we're paying that per Liter!

He is right, there is stacks of oil around still, we just gotta find it. And the Russians recently planted that falg on the Artic ocean floor coz they think there's oil there.

And from a business viewpoint, the oil companies have got their head screwed on right. Slow production and raise the prices so they can get as much money as they can before alternitives become viable.

There is one good thing about all the scaremongering about peak oil production.......it makes people more aware and hopefully less greedy. And that is one of the big problems nowadays; the lack of morals within mankind today. [/rant]
Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:57 am

In Sweden a gallon of fuel (petrol) is $7.5 or $2.16 per liter. It is insane.
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:59 am

I just bout me a BMW 320 - 1977, it´s tax free so it doesent cost me much, and whitin a couple of months the HHO system will be up and running reducing the cost between 50-70%. The first step is hybrid, but 100% hydroxid is the goal.
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby FlashBang » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:47 am

Didn't someone post a way to download and save YouTube videos? Could you please either point me to the thread, or post the info again.... I would love to download these videos and string them back together.

Thanks

FlashBang!
Just becuase you are Paranoid doesn't mean that they are NOT out to get you!
FlashBang
Regular Poster

Postby hypersoniq » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:54 am

you can use this site to download in .flv format from youtube...
hypersoniq
Regular Poster

Postby hypersoniq » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:56 am

this one works for dailymotion as well...
hypersoniq
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:29 am

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby snobody » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:49 am

snobody

Postby fixaze » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:24 am

I want better mpg....
fixaze
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis