[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Hydroxy Gas Generator Experiement Reporting Standards Guide

Hydroxy Gas Generator Experiement Reporting Standards Guide

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby Dan Dan » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:28 pm

I like the movement...a lot... It could be the best thing that happened to this website.

I agree that there should be an informal paragraph discribing those odds and ends such as goals, gloved or not, testing location, hypothesis, and knowledge gained.
Then make a spreadsheet for the things that almost everyone can measure such as;

Type of cell,
Catylist used (and the amount/percent),
Amount of water,
Type of metal used for electrodes (SS grade),
Mpg increase (a several-tank average, noting the driving style (for exaple, I can get between 34mpgs and 40mpgs depending on my driving in my 1998 toyota corolla, that's huge!)),
Input voltage
Input amps
Gas production (L/min.)

But don't make it so that normal backyard experimenters have to go to much out of their way to fill this dude out.

Count me in.
Wake up America.
Dan Dan
Regular Poster

Postby Goofy » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:39 pm

There is no formula that leads to exact data.

I left that approach and am staring now with experimenting.
A embedded board does nothing else then generating up to 6 PWM signals, frequency up to 1MHz , it can combine PWM signals, switch polarity of them up to 20kHz , several temperature detection inputs and I don't spend any time on the project anymore. This computer starts from 0 and steps up and checks temp and if the temp of the water rises...
Goofy
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:21 pm

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Dynamite » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:14 pm

i like what your saying about a standard measureing device.

however cell design should be free choice.
it's only with a large diversity we are going to crack this and find the optimum output for a given set of veriables

i have just finished making my tubes and i'm allready thinking of making another set of differing design to test against them (same tube volume)
I will be posting video my progess and experiments on my you tube channel.
Dynamite
Regular Poster

Postby FlashBang » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:24 am

Just becuase you are Paranoid doesn't mean that they are NOT out to get you!
FlashBang
Regular Poster

Postby okumaguru » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:46 pm

okumaguru
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis