[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - HAFC similar to a smackbooster?

HAFC similar to a smackbooster?

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

HAFC similar to a smackbooster?

Postby fixaze » Mon May 26, 2008 9:40 am

I want better mpg....
fixaze
Regular Poster

Not even close

Postby dkofos » Mon May 26, 2008 2:45 pm

dkofos
Regular Poster

Postby Pinhead » Mon May 26, 2008 3:28 pm

HAFC:

What's hard to tell from the picture is that the HAFC electrolyzer is actually a pair of sealed series cell units, each with 5 cells. At 12v, there's 2.4v across each cell. At 14.4v charging voltage there's 2.88v across each cell. This is the only disadvantage I see that the HAFC cell has. It needs more cells. I believe that with 7 cells, the HAFC electrolyzer has the propensity to being much more efficient than the smacks booster.
Pinhead
Regular Poster

Postby colchiro » Mon May 26, 2008 4:05 pm

From regarding the PICC, "His name is Dennis Lee. He is the original con artist, who calls himself a christian man. He formed an organization called Kings and Priests Ministries, and he goes from church convention to church convention trying to get people's money, by selling other people's inventions.
I met him two years ago in Evansville Indiana where he was demoing Pantheons engine which is able to run on 80% water, or any other hydrocarbon contact, and 20% fuel. Lee was more in jail then out free and the reason is because he has no ethics or honor towards others property and inventions.
Now he's selling some type of hydrogen kit, and he's still in a lawsuit about it, because many of the things he's selling, he has no right to sell. He can talk so convincingly, and smoothly, but behind the face, there's a rebellious militia guy who tries to get everyone on his own side, for his own benefits.
On the same convention where I met him, he collected money from preachers, for an idea he had, and the poor ignorant preachers believed him and lost their money.
I'd just like to ask everyone to be careful, because you could be the next catch in his trap.
He would've liked to bring me into his "ministry" and "dutchmen organization" But I never did like militia guys like him. A good friend of mine wasn't that lucky, and he did believe Lee, and he took orders for DVD's which gave orders for some of Lee's supposed inventions. And Lee never supplied the DVD's for my friend, and the FBI came after my friend, because over a million people filed internet fraud against my friend, because he wasn't able to send anyone their dvd's. Thank God the FBI took my friend to the east coast and confronted Dennis Lee and figured out what was going on, and cleared my friend.
Id just like to say to be careful for your own good"
Rick
2005 Drunken Rav4: 2.4L AWD Limited
colchiro
Regular Poster

Postby Pinhead » Mon May 26, 2008 4:36 pm

I don't think the original question had anything to do with the person who is selling the HAFC. The ORIGINAL question was asking about the technical differences between a Smacksbooster and a HAFC fuel cell. You may not agree with the man... You may not agree with his methods... But you have to get over it and look at the technical aspects of the technology. Sure, the electrolyzer may not be as efficient as, say, a Bob Boyce cell. Sure, the heat exchanger may be easily improved upon (see my post in the thread about sensor tuning). But that doesn't mean the technology doesn't work. Most of the people that argue that Lee should be thrown in jail simply discount the idea that hydrogen can do anything to help gas mileage at all. They want to call him a fraud because they believe "it can't possibly work" while refusing to actually see the firsthand results. I may have a personal problem with Bob Boyce... Does that mean his cells are all junk? (I don't have a problem with him, that is just an example.)
Pinhead
Regular Poster

Postby colchiro » Mon May 26, 2008 5:00 pm

Sorry Pinhead. I have no personal opinion regarding his business practices. I just thought I had something to share. :?
Rick
2005 Drunken Rav4: 2.4L AWD Limited
colchiro
Regular Poster

Postby maxc » Mon May 26, 2008 10:28 pm

I heard there coming out with HAFC maintained kit, O rings.....spacers .. washers, maybe 2 extra plates?
maxc

Postby Pinhead » Mon May 26, 2008 10:32 pm

Pinhead
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis