[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - "2025 - the time is running out"

"2025 - the time is running out"

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

"2025 - the time is running out"

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:25 am

The text i´m about to present probably doesent have anything to do with watercells and oupower devices, or maybe it does ... i´m not sure. But i feel ...no, i need to write about the way we humans do things. It´s time to wake up, somthing i did eight yers ago.
First of all i´m an agnostic and somethimes an atheist, i love sciens and physic´s but most of all i know that i don´t know everything, and latly G.W Bush said somthing that shocked me. What he said was that USA not later then 2025 needed to reduce the polution (in brief) meening that USA could continue whit what they (you) are doing .... WHAT ... WTF. Is he out of he´s minde, is he insane ... is every leader in this world out of there minde.
We have an estamated time limit of 20 years to reduce it all. Whitin this time limit we need to lower our polution to zero ... i´m not sure that we have any time at all, but please, stop fucking around whit my life and my children´s life and every species life on this planet. If we screw it up there is no return.
Our politicians belive that they can negotiate whit the natur and this planet, it doesent work like that. Way are everybody focusing on the technologie only when we need to change the behavor. It´s like treating the sickness whit painkillers - "you have cancer, but here you have som painkillers to relive the pain"
I know that these words don´t reach far but i need to say them, they ache in my chest.

Eight years ago i came across an athor by the name Neale Donald Walsch - he´s books changed my life (remember what i am). I talk a lot of he´s books to other peoples simply becose they opened my eyes. At the time i discovered the first book i didnt know how i was or what i was, i feelt lost .. but moste of all a feelt that i lived inside the wrong univers.
I must say that i´v so fare have lived a fairly unusual life - i have experienced things moste people never do. The sciens often disclames these things, and often people thend to disclambe it also. Regardless of what they belive or dont, the truth is what it is. It doesent care what you belive or put in the meening of it.
So, if you have an open minde, if you have questions and if you are wondering about things no one can explain these books can help you.
Personaly i have a problem whit the titel, when i tell people the names of these books they turn there back on me and walks away not knowing what the just missed .... and for that i´m sorry. The reason for this is becose the titel of the first three books is: Conversations With God
These books introduced me to physics, yep that´s right physics! They gave me an understanding of the univers i din´t belive i could posses. One exempel is Black Matter/Dark Energy (that is the best name so fare). What black energy is is the opposite to ordenary energy (it´s that simple). When we talk about energy we aplay the rules of physics, we cant do that when we whant to describe the opposite, for that reasen we now have quantum physics. If you look at everything in pairs you will probably understand it. (clues to the theory of everyting)
These teories are today starting to come true. Quantum Entanglement and Superposition are two things that describes this. When we combine these two teories we probably whant too look at the Photon (light particle). The photon particle is both a wave and an particle. When we have particles we applay the rules of ordenary physics (gravety, electromagnetism, the weak force and so on) but when we are talking about waves we need a new set of rules, and since i´m working on a new teory on splitting the water molecyle, i probably need to understand these things (rules). The future for watercells and hydrooxid is not the electrolysis method we applay today (electrodes in a waterbath) it is "light cells". In the future this process is done by light. The photon particle does the same jobb as the electrode, whit a huge increase in production and output. We are not talkning 100%, we are talking Over-Unity of several hundred procents. 120-170% efficiency is a childsplay when we look at this types of constructions.
One exempel is this: One hydrogen atom contains 3 watts of energy and if we in the light cell need 0,75 watt to release this thermal energy, we then have an efficiency of 400% (remember that this is an exempel - i believe that we are talkning of less energy then 0,75 watts to do this).
There are teories existing today on this, but nothing close to what i´m working on, similare, but not the same thing. The first post i did on this is The Lövström Stimulation http://oupower.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1836 this is only the beginning of my research and i have since then optaned new information and an experimental cell is on its way and soon i hope.

When it comes to physics i can recomend Motion Mountain - 21 edit. This book is free to download. Wisit the homepage of the organization http://www.motionmountain.net/ and download the book there. This makes physics a fun thing and enriches your life. Expend your horisent!

Togheter we can fix the problem. Don´t expect someone els to do it - we are all responsible for the changes we create.

Here´s another link to NOVA. Take a look at "the car of the future" ... it is a hot subject these day´s.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/

- Neale Donald Walsch -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neale_Donald_Walsch

- Quantum Entanglement -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement

- Superposition -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superposition
http://www.kettering.edu/~drussell/Demo ... ition.html

- TODAYS APPENDIX -

- John Titor -

John Titor clames to be a time traveller ... don´t stop reading, it gets interesting!
One week ago i stumbled upon this person and thought it was interesting. I was bored and had nothing to do. So i used my Firefox aplication Stumble and a short movie appeared, follow this link to see the same movie if you want to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3MwJleG2Dg
I watch it and didnt make any fuzz about it. But since i´m curious in nature i wanted to investigate it a little further. 30 minutes later i hade downloaded a file, an interesting one too. It contained a radioshow from Coast to Coast, an intervju whit Oliver hwo runs www.johntitor.com and some word documents containing images and explanations of the device.
The radioshow was a three part mp3 file, approx 1,5 houre. So i started to listen and at the end of part three (the last part) a person caled in to the show whit some further information. This caler hade followed the story since 2001, and in 2006 he found a patent so he looked it up. He gave Oliver and George a patent number: US20060073976 and guess what i did!
I did a short survey and found it, it does exist and it´s real. The name of the device/patent is:
Method of gravity distortion and time displacement the name of John´s device is: C204 Gravity Distortion and Time Displacement Unit ... that´s close. almoste the same, so, is it the same? Well, at this time i do not know .. but my minde travels in the subject.
[Links to this will be provided further down]

I discused the patent whit a friend and he had this coment:
- The person hwo clames to be John could be the same person as the one who did the patent aplication, it can be just another internet fraud. -
Well, thats one point and maybe a good one. But why then is the patent approved for? ... com on, there has to be somthing to it. You dont get patents if there is nothing to it. There has to be fundamental basic behinde it and since this is physics, it cant all be BS. The patent is waithing for approval since i havent hade any time to read the intire thing.

There is one thing i must say, an important thing. Time travel is NOT posible. You can´t travel in time. The reason for this is physics. Oness an atom, wave or molecyle is distored it cant be replicated. The patern for it is gone. You can copy it, but you cant create the exact same thing. The time has past and gon for ever, you can not recreat it. ONLY simularetys.
The other importen thing here is that time doesent exist. Time is a mechanical measurement and time is not a linear action, this is important.
The truth behinde time is that everything happens simultaneously. The "past" - now - and the "future" happens att ones. Einstain fortells this in one of he´s great books, which one i am not sure of.
As i said "Time Travel" is not possible - this is a rule in physics! But all hope is not gone. What time travel realy is is "dimensionel travel". John spoke of this, he explained why this is and he talked about traveling in dimensions. In short words - What realy goes on is that the person who "travels" change dimensions true warmhole aplications, or worping the space/time continuum. This is absolutly possible if one can creat havy gravity distortion, the same energy exchange we can finde within black holes. Too control this is an intirely another thing and so fare the main problem in physics.

So, the word time travel and the concept is in fact wrong ... sorry if you hope to change somthing in the past.

When it comes to Worm holes and Blak holes there is one type/class that can make the distortion possible.
Ring Singularety: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_singularity
Kerr black hole: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerr_black_hole
and John Titor talked about this, he actualy explained it.

Now, lets look at the picture above. This is Jonh´s own words (explanation)
- This is a picture taken in the fall of 2035 during my training. It shows my instructor beaming a handheld laser outside the vehicle during operation. The beam is being bent by the gravitational field produced outside the vehicle by the distortion unit. The beam is visible through smoke that is coming from his cigar -.

My way of looking on it is this. Knowing that light is both a wave and a particle it is possible that the gravety field can distort the light path. I can imagen that the path of the light is definite by the wave, the particle follows this path as loong as nothing disturbes it. This is true in superposition experiments. And if the particle (the part of light we can see) follows the wave it must bend if the distortion is greater than it´s own wave patern.
How am i doing so far... ?

John clames that the technology used in he´s device (the distrotion device, consisting of two black holes) was created at CERN (European Council for Nuclear Research) and now, hold on too your hats. A reporter asked one of the scientist´s this: "Is it possible that the reactor can creat a black hole? .. there where a short pause and the scientist said: Yes, there is a possibility for this. At this point we do not simply know."
We all need to wait and see.

So in light of this i cant say that it isnt true and i cant say that it is. All i can say is; I do not know. There are surten things in the story that sciens confirms (today) and there are things that just are theories (today). If you take your time to listen to the radioshow, it can cast another view on it. And as always there are a lot of realy big B.S out there on the subject. Don´t believ everything. The links and this information is safe.

Information on the patent:
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2006/0073976.html

This is the entire patent in PDF form. You need an acount too download it, it´s free so there is nothing to wory abouthe. Takes 2-3 minutes to creat.
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20060073976.pdf

This is the show. You can listen and you can download it. Hour 2,3 and 4 is what you should concentrate on.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2008/03/20.html

If you want to download the same file i have follow this link. It´s a torrent and you need a filesharing programe like Utorrent or Bitcomet. These programes ar legal, the torrent is not. So you have too decide yourself if you want too use it and this type of applications. You can get som protection from different programs like PeerGuardian 2 and such. ( http://phoenixlabs.org/pg2/ ). The program and the torrent works fine. I am not responsible for the action you do, and i don´t whant too encourage anyone to brake the law. This information is not illegal. Watch your back as always.
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3435867/Joh ... n_amp_imag

If someone can build this device call me - i can´t wait to change dimension and perhaps finde a dimension where people actualy can get along ... come on, it must exist. If everything has an opposite then this planet must have an opposite where peace and clean air exists. There is alway the other relm we cal death! (It´s just another dimension, not the END OF EVERYTHING as some people clame it is ...) And until further notice i will continue to work on my projects.

- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby mzk » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:55 am

mzk
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:41 am

mzk

What do you think i´m doing? My problem right now is money, i dont have any, well, almost no money. So i´m working on solving that problem too.
And when it comes too hydrooxid i am trying my best to collect all the information i can get or create. But since there isnt only one way of doing this we all just need to experiment.

But you sound angry, why is this?

Don´t deserve dimension travel? .. hmm, i suppose that´s one way too look at it and i can agree too sum degree. If we are talking about deserving it NO ONE IS GOING, not ever.

But here´s somthing to think about. What if there where such a place where peace and respect existed, shouldent we send a person to this place to collect evidence (books, documents etc) to bring back and show us that it is possible to creat shuch a world?

Since the humanrace is to stupid to know whats best for them i call for somthing outside our relm to teach us .. but hey, thats just me talking.
It´s not the planet who needs help - WE DO! holy crap ...
But it´s not a lost case. We are approxametly 1300 people on this forum who knows that it is possible to run an engine on water - lets collect our brains and build one ... öhm, no wait. THAT´S WHAT WE ARE DOING.

So mzk, suck it up, do your part as we all are trying to do and build a working cell and run your car on it. And if you manage to do so why not just describe it, how it works, why it works (and so on) and all the pictures and blueprints and show it, i guess that is what EVERYBODY whants. NIKE says it all - Just do it!

No hard feelings i hope :)
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby mzk » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:28 am

Hi again.

Well, first i do not think running engine on hydroxy is the main idea. The main idea should be polluiton free gasoline/diesel engine. This may be done with little bit of hydroxy.

Second you have to run in on hydroxy only. The reason why i read and write in this forum was exactly that. However, i thhink global warming is more important now and i may spend some money for gasoline several years, if it won't polute.

---

World of peace and respect - well i think most of people here want exactly this. However it may be possible without external force (or evidence from other dimension). People are living on this planet to teach themeselfs, not to teach from someone other, i think...

About your question - i don't run my car on hydroxy. I can only experiment with hydroxy, propane (in diesel for interested), water vapour and so on. I am buildig second my cell with hope it will be more effective and much more working.

---

Hope you'll find solution for your financial problems soon. :wink:
mzk
Regular Poster

Re: "2025 - the time is running out"

Postby gagekko » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:28 am

gagekko
Regular Poster

Postby onlineatvsalvage » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:30 pm

This is my way of thinking ,, im not saying its right , im just saying its mine..70%-75%of the earth is covered in water. Take off around 20% for the deserts, jungles, mountains. We only exist on 10% of this earth. Global pollution and man made global change is nothing I worry about.
onlineatvsalvage
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:39 am

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby redriderno22 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:59 am

redriderno22
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:07 pm

If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

great link!

Postby hypersoniq » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:43 pm

hypersoniq
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:18 am

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:19 am

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby biggeorge » Sat May 10, 2008 6:30 pm

Is this yours?

biggeorge
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sat May 10, 2008 7:07 pm

biggeorge, no that is not me - time travel? what did i write aboute that. It might just be a bad choice of words, but what you sould look for is dimensionel travel. That person might tel the truth ... or somthing in that order and keep in minde that these things are only teories today.
Time travel is a lasy way too describe the fact.
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis